PDA

View Full Version : Wtf, why do none of the posts by guys have any real responses?

fart4me_babey
11th March 2010, 08:08 PM
Girls on this site get like 15 responses when they ask anything (even if they are ugly as fuck), but i looked at all the recent posts by guys and none of them has an actual response. if i do the member search thing to search for members on this site and i specify "female" all i get is a bunch of girls wanting to sell their vids for money. is there girls on this site willing to have an erotic conversation about farts or to show me a vid of them farting after talking to them or is this site just a waste of time for guys.

spankme
23rd March 2010, 01:08 AM
It's because the guy to girl ratio here is about 319:1

azaleachan
26th July 2010, 11:17 PM
exactly ^_^ girls can be dirty horny bitches. i fart if a man asks nicely. just so i can take advantage of him and his cock. not that i ain't looking for a fun relationship.

neroangelus
29th July 2010, 02:53 AM
I feel bummed do to the fact that gus like us, or the least I am are looking for a gal who is willing. I myself have never exerpianced a fart session with a woman yet so I would hope I could meet one here but to no avail.