PDA

View Full Version : a fart story

minnathon
4th March 2010, 09:12 AM
Hi everyone. One of our friends had asked me to repost a story written by me a while ago. This one is about my aunt laura. Well parts of it is true and part fictional. which is what is something you guys decide. Well i had started writing 2 more stories which i have started. One is a continuation to this and second is a diffirent one. Anyway here is aunt laura. Those of u that have not read it do let me have your feedbacks.

MY VERY SPECIAL AUNT LAURA

Many of us harbor a dark fetish which mostly we can never live in real life . I was one of the fortunate few who found the woman of my dreams I had dreamt about right in my own home . This is my true story.

My name is Harold at 35 I can call myself pretty successful. A good career with my first love airplanes which has kept me completely satisfied as an aeronautical engineer with Boeing . Good looking with my looks inherited from my Grandpa and a good amount of money to enjoy the good things in life. Someone would think here is a complete content man which I was to a large extent except for a dark desire which I harbored since i was a boy. And it is because of this that I never found the right woman and was still single

To tell you more we will go back a few years in time to where it all started .

As a young boy we were a joint family living in a large mansion owned by my Grandpa from my mothers side. The family consisted of me as the only child of the house , my parents , my grandparents and my aunt Laura who was just recovering from a divorce .

Aunt Laura was older than my mother by a couple of years . Actually we all kind of expected the divorce to happen sooner or later since they were a complete mismatch . He was a young tall strapping well built and good-looking young man while Aunt Laura was middle aged short and very ordinary looking. What made him marry her? Well we never really wanted to know but somewhere my grandpa guessed it may have to do something with the successful business and the endless real estate he owned. So he was kind of glad to see him off. Besides to him my dad was the perfect son in law . Anyone who was not my dad was simply imperfect that?s it.

So now the Mansion was internally divided in 3 parts . One occupied by my Grandparents, second by my Mum and dad and me of course and third by my Aunt laura . each had a separate side entrance to respect their privacy though the dining hall was common.

Aunt Laura had taken up a job as a teacher and except for the time Aunt Laura spent in school she was at home all day. My mother being a chemical engineer a very rare thing those days for a woman used to work full time with my grandpas company. My Father was holding a very senior post in a leading oil company used to be out of the house the whole day . My grand parents spent most of the time to themselves doing little insignificant things which their working lives had denied them when they were younger. Like going sailing and having a picnic with old timers etc or simply hanging around in the local pub all day playing poker or snooker. The business was run by my uncle and my mother with a team of good professionals so everything was under control giving my Grandpa the time he wanted. His visits to office were limited to board meetings

My school timings coincided with Aunt Lauras timings as a result I used to spend most of the afternoons with my aunt Laura. Gradually Aunt Laura became a very important part of my life and I started confiding in her. As a boy I was always curious about the female anatomy and used to ask her silly questions like do mothers have milk bottles strapped on their chests?, do they pee like boys standing up? Etc. Aunt Laura would patiently explain .

One day we were talking to each other and I asked her Aunt Laura can you show me from where babies drink milk?. Aunt Laura looked around to see no domestic help were around and she took out one of her breasts from her blouse. It was the first time I was seeing a tit . Aunt Laura let me touch it and put it back in. But at that age it did not really seem a turn on. Well this went on for a couple of years till I was older and had started recognizing my feelings a bit.

Then one day something happened which is etched in my memory as if it happened yesterday and perhaps it was a trigger that set free my dark desires. We were sitting together talking and Aunt Laura was making notes for her school the next day. We were sitting on the floor and Aunt Laura was sitting cross-legged with a pillow on her lap. Suddenly Aunt Laura stopped talking and appeared as if she was concentrating on something else I looked puzzled at her. Then she shifted her body weight on one asscheek and raised her crossed thigh and her other ass cheek with it. Then I heard it a long beautiful bleaty fart which almost lasted for 20 seconds. I felt myself getting aroused and excited and my heart started beating faster. I told her ?that?.. sounded so good can you do it again??. Aunt Laura said? I will try wait a few minutes I will tell you when it comes? with that Aunt Laura resumed her writing. I waited with abated breath . Suddenly in a few minutes Aunt Laura had that lovely concentrating look on her face again and Aunt Laura said ?Harold here it comes what do you want to do?. ?. I instinctively told her I want to sit on your lap . I climbed on her lap as Aunt Laura raised her asscheek yet once again and farted a similar sounding fart but seemed longer than the previous one. I could hear her sexy soft grunts while Aunt Laura let out the beauty. When it was over Aunt Laura said ?enough now Harold I have work to do now?. I kept thinking does it mean that Aunt Laura has this fantastic ability to fart this way as and when she wants to? At will?. This question itself turned me on to no end . I could not control my self I pleaded ? Aunt Laura please one more time only please ? Aunt Laura said firmly ?No Harold its time for your milk and crackers?. I threw a tantrum and started weeping and pleading finally Aunt Laura said ?ok Harold just one more time then you are off to the dining hall ok? ? During my tantrum I was lying face down near her ass her lovely ass . I saw her stiffening and oh that lovely look of concentration came over her face again and Aunt Laura raised her asscheek yet once again. This time Aunt Laura supported it with her hand thereby opening it a bit more. Aunt Laura said ? ok Harold here it comes ? And then it came a loud long powerful hiss followed by the long bleating sound which was really long. This time I was close to her ass so I would feel the light wind on my face. When Aunt Laura finished she said ? Ok Harold I kept my promise now you keep yours go straight to the dining hall the maid has kept your milk and cookies eat them and go and play outside with fred and Jason .They were the domestic help whose part duties included playing with me and keeping me entertained in their free time . But I had lost my appetite purely because I could not think of anything else. One burning question inside me ? Can Aunt laura fart at will? can I ask her this?. I got my answer in a few days.

I used to sit in front of Aunt laura staring at her all afternoon. In all this Aunt Laura never once gave me the impression that she wanted to go any further I mean it appeared that Aunt Laura was doing it thinking that this was one of my childish whims and definitely not because she had any sort of a sexual inclination . Then Aunt Laura said ?hang on Harold I have to go and pee be right back?. What I said next was instinctively I said ? Aunt Laura do girls stand up and pee like boys?. she said ? no Harold girls are different?. They sit on the toilet bowl like you do when you do the big job ?. I asked her ? How do you pee ?? Aunt Laura said un hesitatingly ?while peeing I prefer squatting on the bathroom floor I like it that way I only sit on the pot while doing the big job?. I asked her ? Aunt Laura can I watch you pee? Aunt Laura looked at me without answering and headed for the bathroom. Aunt Laura was a short woman so she wore very high heels which made her look sexy in a way. Aunt Laura made her way to the bathroom and suddenly I realised she had kept the door open. I hesitated a few seconds and finally when I could not take it anymore I peeped in. There I saw a most erotic sight . Aunt Laura was squatting her panties pulled down to her knees , her skirt hiked up to her waist and her knees fully stretched upwards and Aunt Laura was peeing. First time I saw a grownup woman pee it was lovely the piss was trickling down from her clean shaven pussy to her lovely asshole and then to the floor at first and then suddenly came a loud hissing sound as the pee shot out with a force I had never seen before and the stream it was so thick as if it were coming from a big hose. I stood there transfixed and she peed for what seemed a very long time. Aunt Laura had her head lowered between her legs as if she was seeing her pee come out.. Suddenly Aunt Laura looked up and her steady but powerful and hissing stream suddenly stopped and said Harold girls pee this way. I said may I watch.?. Aunt Laura said yes but shut the door. So I closed the door and squatted in front of her and said ? aunt Laura you have finished everything now I cannot watch you?. Aunt Laura looked at my face and said ? No darling there is pleanty more for you to watch but careful don?t wet yourself with it I will try to aim it on the floor between your legs so it does not touch you.??. Aunt Laura started to pee again the loud hissing stream was hitting the floor below me and a few drops being splashed upwards and I was also watching the lovely pee trickle down her lovely asshole. I said ? Aunt Laura can you let air our now while doing wee wee?. I was embarrassed to say the word fart?.Aunt Laura said yes Harold I can try. And Aunt Laura stiffened as she was peeing and then it came out a loud long fart making small gurgling sounds blowing the pee from her asshole. I was hypnotized and did not reaoooe when Aunt Laura had finished and had got up and went out. The bath area normally dry was fully wet. I went out and sat in front of her. My heart beating faster than ever. I mustered up the courage and asked her ? Aunt Laura do you love me?. Aunt Laura said ?yes darling I do ? You are my fav nephew . ? Then my birthday is next week can I have my present in advance?. ? Yes darling what do you what?. Please can you do it just one more time here sitting down as you were when you were doing wee wee?. Aunt Laura said ? Harold behave your self?. I pleaded as if my very life depended on it she finally relented. Aunt Laura squatted on the floor . I said ? No not that way wear your heels you have removed them? Aunt Laura said ? Harold you are such a troublesome child ? she wore her heels and squatted . As Aunt Laura was concentrating and getting ready I told her ? Aunt Laura can I see it coming out and feel it on my hand?? Aunt Laura said sharply NO HAROLD . I cried You promised , you promised, It means you don?t like me I will hurt myself if you don?t?. Finally Aunt Laura said ? well all right Harold just this once? with that Aunt Laura let out a fart which sounded just like the others but was short comparatively. I said ? No No I want to really long and loud and I want to feel it?. ?HAROLD CANT YOU GET ENOUGH??. I Pleaded ? Please this is supposed to be my present it has to be very loud and long?. Aunt Laura Sighed ? You don?t give up do you?. Well all right but you will have to be patient I will need a few minutes to get it ready after all it?s a made to order for my special nephew . I cannot squat here I will look funny if someone even peeps in thru the window in so we have to go in the bathroom?. Aunt Laura got up and went in I followed her like a puppy. Aunt Laura faced me and squatted. ? Aunt Laura you promised you will let me feel it and let me see it coming out ? NOW HAROLD DON?T START THAT AGAIN Oh well whats the use I don?t want another of your tantrums well ok. ? With that I dropped on my belly like a soldier when he gets the scramble command . From that position I could see her asshole at close range if Aunt Laura were to move her panties away. . Aunt Laura said ? No dear not yet I will tell you when I will need a few minutes to get it ready in me. ? Aunt laura you wont let it out when I am not ready will u?. ? No dear I will tell you when I will let you have your present in full. But after this no more ok?. And promise you will not tell anyone about this and you will wash your hands well after we have finished ? Ok I will but promise it will be much longer than the earlier ones?. ? Yes darling I promise That?s why I am getting ready . I said ? Aunt Laura can I ask you something? ? Yes dear ? Can you do this anytime you want?? She said ? Do what dear?? ? Letting out air and make such lovely sounds from behind and do wee wee with such force and so long? ? She said ? Yes dear I can make sounds from behind whenever I want to but not wee wee. That has to come but I can do it with force which not many people can I am sure? she let out a cute laugh I asked her ? How can you aunt laura I cannot? She said ? I know dear and most people in this world cannot ? I asked ? Then how can you do it?? she said ? Well darling god gives all of us some very special abilities .Something that only you may have. These abilities are either good or bad. God gave your mummy good looks and brains. God gave your Aunt Laura a very special stomach and the ability to do this at will and also the ability to do a really huge wee wee and with a great force. But not many would people like it . ? I do Aunt Laura I think you are very special?. She looked at me lovingly and said ? Thank you Darling There is someone else who thinks so too ?. I would not know the meaning of these words till the following week. Any way for now I eagerly waited for my present. Aunt Laura said ? Darling let me concentrate or we will be sitting here all day. With that Aunt Laura stretched her knees fully up as she had done when she wanted to pee . And closed her eyes . The same sexy look of concentration came on her face. Aunt Laura was taking deep breaths time again . Aunt Laura sat motion less for a minute then I said ? Aunt laura what happened? ? Aunt Laura said ? Wait darling if I let it out now it will be like the earlier ones long but not very long as you want it. You will have to wait longer if you want it really long. ? My heat started thudding The earlier ones were anyway the longest ones I heard This was going to be something really special. Finally Aunt Laura said ? Ok dear I am ready ? I said ? Please don?t let it out till I tell you ? Don?t worry I wont ? I dropped on my stomach . Her heels had elevated her ass from the floor so my thin frame could fit under her. I told her ? Aunt laura please I want to see it come out ? Aunt Laura sighed ? HAROLD!! ? And she moved her panties exposing her asshole Oh it was beautiful soo beautiful I wanted to kiss it but I dare not. Aunt Laura said ? Now look what you have done its gone I have to build it up some more but it will be longer for you now ?. Do you want me to come up aunt Laura?. ? No dear stay where you are I do not want to disturb it again? I looked up and saw that lovely look on her face again which lasted a few minutes and Aunt Laura said ?ready when you are Harold? With that I looked up and got a closeup of her lovely asshole and said ?ok aunt Laura now? Then I saw it her asshole open and out came a loud and powerful hiss which hit me on my face like a blast of air having a beautiful smell of sweet peas blowing my hair a bit and it lasted a few seconds and her asshole closed again . Aunt Laura adjusted herself and said ? don?t you want to feel it?? I put my had just below her asshole and said Why was it silent? Aunt Laura said ? I will try again ? and her asshole opened again this time out came the loud poeeee which I so loved which was never ending . I put my hand under her asshole and felt the slightly warm powerful blast hit my hand. The fart was endless . I closed her asshole playfully stopping her fart from escaping. Aunt Laura pushed really hard and literally blew my finger away. Then it continued for almost a minute and the poeee again turned to a hiss and finally again the sound returned in a fading motion . After that Aunt Laura pushed out some more and let out small farts which were left back inside. Aunt Laura looked at me and smiled and said ? is my favourite nephew happy now ?? Yes aunt Laura when I am older I am going to marry you?. She laughed and said ? Off you go now enough of this now?which hand did you use? Lets wash it well.with soap and off you go.

Then I noticed something. Usually in the afternoons Aunt Laura would not eat anything but the last few days Aunt Laura was eating all the foods my mom would not let me since they would give me a bellyache according to her. Mainly beaked beans and Aunt Laura was consuming them in large quantities. Out of curiosity I asked her ? why are you eating these?they will give you a bellyache? Aunt Laura said ?someone else loves it if I eat them darling don?t worry.? I could not understand this . Why should she eat something if someone else loves it??

Then the following day the door bell rang in the mid afternoon. A young man about 21 or 22 I assume looked like an athletic stud entered the house. Aunt Laura introduced me as Steve her student who has come for tuitions since due to his athletic career he was not getting time to study. He was very nice and friendly . Then Aunt laura said to me ? Now Harold you go and play I have to teach him .? I said ok and aunt laura took him in her room and locked the door. Why should I suspect anything? I mean what?s so strange about someone wanting to study?. So I went out to cycle. Then I felt a bit thirsty and came in the house again. As a habit I always told my aunt everything I wanted to do so I wanted to go and tell her I wanted a drink . I approached the closed door and as I neared it I heard those lovely farts again much louder and longer . My heart started beating faster . Here I thought the guy had left and Aunt Laura was alone and farting maybe I could go in and feel some on me?. Then I heard his voice. I felt strange I mean with me it was ok but why would aunt laura fart in front of a complete stranger My heart was really beating fast and out of curiosity I decided to spy. There was a huge wardrobe just outside her door on the other side. I used to sit on top and sulk whenever my mom scolded me. There I noticed that there was a small opening in the ventilator and I could see straight in. I climbed on top and peeked thru the opening. What I saw made my limbs go weak and my head spin. Aunt Laura was completely naked except for her heels. He was lying naked faceup on the bed . His cock was really hard .Aunt lauras books were piled up on the either side of his head. Aunt Laura had climbed on the books and was squatting on his face just like how she did when she was peeing. His tongue was inside her asshole . His tongue it was something I had never seen in my entire life . It was really long he could have touched his top of his nosebridge with it . It was like a penis by itself. and Aunt Laura had that sexy concentrating expression on her face again . Aunt Laura farted on his tongue really long and loud which drove him completely crazy.Then he fucked her asshole with his tongue and Aunt Laura farted may times . I saw him kissing her asshole and saying Ohhh Laura you are one hell of a sexy woman . You are unique. How just how can you fart at will?. ? My love that?s what makes me special? was the reply. ?Darling? Aunt Laura said ?let me show you something? and with than Aunt Laura lowered herself on his dick and farted the most powerful farts I have ever heard more like a powerful fire cracker . He was squirming . The fart games went for an hour. I was really amazed how my aunt laura could fart so much. Then he said ?Laura I want you to prepare a really long fart ? Darling have you not had enough?? he said ? No Laura I want to swallow it completely? . Aunt Laura said ? ok sweetheart but after all this farting I am kind of empty. He said ? laura I know you can build it up ? Aunt Laura said ? Yes dear I can but it will take a while of my concentration. ? With that Aunt Laura closed her eyes and started to build up just the way she had done with me. ?. He was gently touching her asshole while Aunt Laura was building up. And Aunt Laura said ? you know steve My fetish has always been monster tongues on good looking guys I never thought I could find someone like you I mean considering that I am no beauty and certainly not young ?. He said ? Well to be honest Laura you have been the woman of my dreams . A matured woman who can fart at will was someone I never thought I will ever meet till you came along. I don?t care about the good looking girls who make a pass at me . They are nothing compared to you. In fact seeing that I give no response they have stopped talking to me thinking I am gay . But I don?t care I have all what I want right here. ?. With that they kissed. Aunt Laura then resumed her concentration again. After a few minutes he said ? laura can you?? Aunt Laura said Yes dear I can now but I am building up a bit more?. Then Aunt Laura said ? Ok honey I am ready ? with that Aunt Laura laid on her back and pushed her knees really back so that her asshole was fully exposed in front of his face. He tried to get his lips around it but could not and said ? Laura I want to suck your lovely asshole but its in and I cannot get my lips around it.? Aunt Laura said ? Darling your Laura has more abilities than you know I will fix it. For you Just roll your tongue over it and tease it and see what happens. ?. Aunt Laura closed her eyes and appeared to concentrate yet again. As his tongue ran around it at first nothing happened then I saw the most amazing sight. Aunt Lauras asshole started getting larger and larger like a balloon being inflated . It continued till It was resembling a small rose and was sticking out like a small nozzle. It was amazing it had grown almost 5 fold according to me. Steve looked at it and said ? Ohhh laura you are a goddess no less I love you ? And with that he put his lips around it and started suckling it like a baby.Aunt Laura said ? Ready sweetheart? And Aunt Laura stiffened up. And Aunt Laura farted right into steves mouth . I could hear the muffled bleating sound as if someone were blowing the trumpet with the mouth of the trumpet closed. It was long oh so so long. Steve was sucking all the lovely air. Must have lasted more than a minute . When it was over steve got up and let out a huge burp expelling a part of aunt lauras fart out of his stomach.

He said ? Laura I need to cum so bad but I want it to be spectacular. ?. Aunt Laura said ? Ok sweetheart anything you want just let me go pee and come then I will fart some more to help you cum? He said ? Ohhh Laura Do it for me here now please. ?. She said oh honey you did not tellme you wanted to see me pee as well ? He said Ohh yes laura your farts have kept me so busy and we have hardly met a couple of times so I did not get myself to tell you but yes my love I want to see you do it She said ?Then there is one more of my abilities that you don?t know want to see something?. Go on the other end of the room and sit with your back resting on the wall? She told him. He obeyed but appeared a bit puzzled . She squatted on the other side of the room resting he back on the wall and facing him wearing her heels as usual . She said ? Darling You will have to shake yourself off since I am too far off but I think you will enjoy it after that promise you will make me cum too.?. He said yes Laura anything you want. ? She then had that sexy look yet again and he said ? Laura how will I enjoy the fart and your pee if you are on the other side of the room?. Aunt laura said ? The fart will be a bonus trust me the main event will be spectacular open your mouth. The distance between them was about 10 to 12 feet.Aunt laura kept some books below her heels to adjust her height so her pussy was in level with steves mouth Steve opened his mouth and aunt Laura was squatting opposite him opened her pussylips with her fingers and said ? ready darling?. He said ? yes yes ? and she strained really hard and out it came first a trickle and then a huge gushing powerful stream exactly like the one I had seen except this seemed much thicker and much more powerful .Out it came making a loud hissing sound It was so powerful that it hit steves mouth with force and probably could have gone further 6 feet . She shot what seemed gallons of pee in his mouth and steve was shaking his hard cock wildly he said ?a can you fart please? She did not say anything and out it came a long bleaty sound as she peed across the room. It was the most erotic sight Aunt laura peeing with such superhuman force and farting at the same time . Her pee lasted for a very long time and finally stopped but her fart could not keep up maybe because she did not build it up enough. There was a big puddle in the room as if someone had overturned a full bucket of water mixed with steves cum. Steve was lying exhausted on the other side of the room . Aunt laura was smiling as she said Darling your promise?. Then steve walked up to her and licked her pussy and asshole with his monster tongue till Aunt Laura came in his arms. He said ? Darling how could anyone be so sexy as you?. How could you pee so much and your other abilites WOW!? She said ?I just told someone steve god gives us something special which no one else has. He gave me these abilites ?. He said yes laura and I am glad he made us meet I thank him for that.

My condition was deplorable I was racked with jealously . I kept thinking ? why did Aunt laura not tell me she could do that why? Why?? I got down form the wardrobe making a slight noise in the process . I ran out of the house. And hid behind a tree. After a while I saw Steve come out and Aunt Laura behind him. They kissed and he went off.

They never met in her place again for what reason I would never know . Maybe she knew I was watching them or maybe she just did not want to take the chance of someone seeing them well I will never know. But periodically she would start eating beans in the afternoons and one day go out on a Sunday and come back late at night looking visibly exhausted.

As I grew older Aunt Laura kept her distance from me as far as these things were concerned but expressed her love for me nevertheless. She would look after me and care for me and get me all kinds of gifts but never entertained this anymore and would behave as if she never heard my request if I happened to make it. Then one day shock as she brought steve home to introduce him to us. I saw them and my erotic memories came flooding back. They were getting married and moving out. He appeared very possessive about Aunt laura and as I learnt later he treated her as if she were priceless which she was. And even today he almost worships her and probably he keeps her extremely happy and content but then so does she.

Bubble
4th March 2010, 01:53 PM
Wow Nice story loved. do you have sum more?

Connect
5th March 2010, 11:09 AM
Good stuff! I love the exaggerated monster farts. :D

afangorn
5th March 2010, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Connect
Good stuff! I love the exaggerated monster farts. :D

Agreed, I think he does the best exaggerated farts of all the fiction writers. Something about it just feels right for his stories without seeming over the top or even out of place.