PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my post Ginger - Masturbation Instructions?

excedrinboy
22nd February 2010, 11:59 AM
It says "moved" but when I click it it won't let me see it. Where did it go and why was it moved?

Guzara
22nd February 2010, 12:41 PM
Volcano.

master
23rd February 2010, 12:03 AM
This site is getting worse

footfetishguy
23rd February 2010, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by master

She was posted before on forums.. search?

1313Jr.1313
23rd February 2010, 09:11 AM

wow, your first post in a month and this is what it is. yeah...

SionDS
23rd February 2010, 05:08 PM
excedrin, do you not have access to Volcano?

master
23rd February 2010, 11:19 PM
I don't want to contribute to a community that uses his users to make money ^^

1313Jr.1313
24th February 2010, 09:36 AM
I don't want to contribute

... i know you don't. that was the point of my post. if you did then you would and you wouldn't be bitching about this which in turn would mean that i never would have made my post.

excedrinboy
27th February 2010, 02:51 PM
No I don't. I would like to but I'm sure I haven't contributed enough to get access to it, which is why I've been posting videos to earn a membership. (hopefully)

I don't mind the whole membership thing...for me this is a pretty newly discovered fetish of mine, so if I have to work within the boundaries of the site's rules, so be it. Anything I can contribute to keep the site going is totally worth it if it means it'll be here for me to find new, great, videos, and even if there are sections I can't access yet, hopefully, with enough of my OWN contributions, I'll be able to in the future. WOW that was a run-on sentence.

1313Jr.1313
28th February 2010, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by excedrinboy
No I don't. I would like to but I'm sure I haven't contributed enough to get access to it, which is why I've been posting videos to earn a membership. (hopefully)

I don't mind the whole membership thing...for me this is a pretty newly discovered fetish of mine, so if I have to work within the boundaries of the site's rules, so be it. Anything I can contribute to keep the site going is totally worth it if it means it'll be here for me to find new, great, videos, and even if there are sections I can't access yet, hopefully, with enough of my OWN contributions, I'll be able to in the future. WOW that was a run-on sentence.

now THAT is the right fucking attitude ::great ::great ::great ::great

as long as you keep that attitude i guarantee that you will get active membership sooner or later and the fact that you're patient is definitely going to work in your favor.

long story short though, think of it this way: if what you post gets moved to the volcano area, that means it is very good and reflects even better on you. ::great ::great

Guzara
1st March 2010, 12:04 PM
I don't want to contribute to a community that uses his users to make money ^^

Alright, thanks for saying this.
I will consider this when and if I will approve you for active membership.