PDA

View Full Version : Fart Content Poll

Alien_Girl
19th February 2010, 10:37 PM
Just want to know what sort of videos we should do more of.
Also if you can explain why.

Alien_Girl
19th February 2010, 11:01 PM
I figured I would put this here.
I have been getting e-mails of requests that is why I am making this poll.
There are other requests we will try and go for but just to save you all the time I will put what we will NOT do.
People have e-mailed me with these requests and my answers are here.

We will not poop on cam.
We will not fart cum out of our asses.
We will not pee on cam.
We will not pump air up our asses (heh that request actually insulted me..are my natural farts not good enough?) - Exit ONLY :)
We will not take face farts from guys.

Sorry if these are things you want, and I want to try and cater to everyone's needs but I, and the other girls who are doing this with me, do have boundaries.

So far that is the list of what we won't do. I am sure we will get some other crazy unheard of requests that we won't want to do, but don't be afraid to ask anyway, just in case there is a chance we may want to try the things you want.
But just because we won't do it, does not mean we judge you for it.

hypertom
19th February 2010, 11:07 PM
Impossible Mission, for me

Face farts (multiple girls one guy) who is the lucky guy
i like everything on the list

Beef1987
19th February 2010, 11:31 PM
I prefer solo naked farts ::great

but everyone has their own tastes so I think pretty much any sort will sell as long as theirs plenty of farts.

jumpman
20th February 2010, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Beef1987
I prefer solo naked farts ::great

but everyone has their own tastes so I think pretty much any sort will sell as long as theirs plenty of farts.

co-sign, i like solo naked farts too

HumanCouch
20th February 2010, 07:22 AM
My reasoning for wanting multiple girls on one guy face farts is because that's what I would want to happen to me. Adds to the humiliation and helplessness when there is more than one girl I suppose...I don't know...just a preference

poshtayba
20th February 2010, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by HumanCouch
My reasoning for wanting multiple girls on one guy face farts is because that's what I would want to happen to me. Adds to the humiliation and helplessness when there is more than one girl I suppose...I don't know...just a preference

I agree. It's really a very ideal situation, and so to see it on video is really enticing. I liked the gang up clip AlienGirl did previously, so I really hope they continue to make more of these in the future.

Multiple girls > one got my vote.

:)

fartsmella
20th February 2010, 10:53 AM
It's got to be face farts for me too........one on one or multiple girls one guy (wishing it was me ::roll)
Good poll AG
FS

Karl
20th February 2010, 01:39 PM
I voted 4 jeansfart ,best thing

footfetishguy
20th February 2010, 01:58 PM
Sexy jeans all the way ::great

ffantasy1
20th February 2010, 03:07 PM
I somehow accidentally voted for solo panties farts when I meant to vote for jeans farts. It doesn't really matter to me much about what wins, though, since chances are it'll be good.

Really, though, it's hard to go wrong with makng a fart video. The only thing I don't really like is when the camera zooms in on the girl's anus and/or she has her cheeks spread really wide and you already said you wouldn't do all the other stuff I dislike (literally everything on that list are things I don't really like to watch. Not to knock those fetishes, I'm just not into that stuff). I mean I'm not really into face farts like a lot of the guys here seem to be (then again, I don't really care much about the smell or being dominated/humiliated), but I'd still watch a facefart video since a video that involves a girl farting is more than likely going to be good.

Just as long as you're farting, I'll probably have no complaints. Just a something I'd like to encourage you to do (as well as the other grls) is to just try to have fun with this. For example, if a fart is louder or longer than you expected, don't be afraid to laugh at it. For me, a lot of this fetish has to do with the girl's reaction to her farts and I definitely love it when girls seem to be enjoying themselves while farting. I don't know, I just like it when girls can have fun with their farts.

dickassfart
20th February 2010, 04:23 PM
I voted for solo panty farts just to get panty farts higher on the list but what my favorite farts are is girl on girl face farts with some sexy panties on. I'm not into seeing any guys in the footage. And I really like it when the girls talk about the smell of the farts.

pluto
20th February 2010, 04:24 PM
i voted in favor of multiple girls farting on singular guy because that was by far and wide the best selection to vote for. ::funny ..to be done preferably in 1080p, in a library.. with both girls wearing pin-striped dress pants, of the pocketless variety.. in stretch-satin. please!

those pants are so fucking sexy! actually bought a pair for myself recently.. found my ass so fetching in reflection - it's a crying shame men are so restricted when it comes to what's tolerated in clothing. by the majority, i mean.. just in wearing a simple kilt i was nearly murdered by a group of shitfaced ruffians at a sportsbar last fall...

fartsmella
20th February 2010, 10:10 PM
It's looking like lots of girls wearing jeans doing face farts is the way to go hey ::nyam ::funny
FS

fartman89
21st February 2010, 05:33 AM
do you have a leather computer chair? If so, please just sit on it and fart all day, wearing jeans or panties would be the best. Make like a big compilation, just keep a cam by your desk and whenever you have to fart, fart on the chair. I would by said clip in a second.

alucard320
21st February 2010, 06:19 AM
what i wish fart models would do is face fart with contact with the others face...i know they probably dont do it to show its a real fart but if they r well known i would prefer it to be like right on the face...almost full force facesitting u know? i seen very few girls do that and half the time its by mistake lol..ugh lol but when it happens im in heaven :)..or at least stuff the nose right there lol

splat
21st February 2010, 06:07 PM
here's something that hasn't been done often, if at all-

Fart on a chair and make your slave sniff the spot where you farted. Or, shile sitting in a chair and farting, have another girl push his face into the cushion. That was he has to smell the vapors trapped the the fabric, which is usually extra concentrated.

pepeluis
21st February 2010, 06:58 PM
I voted panty farts :)

I like seeing girls farting in panties. (White Panties best).

And to top it off, showing her panties at the end. :rolleyes

Would also be nice to be costumed (schoolgirls, nurses ...).

MeanMachine
21st February 2010, 10:29 PM
This wasn't in the poll, but I would love to see some "smell reaction" vids. By that I mean videos where the girl (or even better, a guy) talk about how bad the fart smells and visibly react to it.

jsdfsdb
21st February 2010, 11:08 PM
You should do some with a gas mask where the funnel leads to a girls farting ass :)

I voted 1on1 facefarting

dan99
22nd February 2010, 11:44 PM
I Love Solo naked farts!!

fartboi
25th February 2010, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Karl
I voted 4 jeansfart ,best thing

I 2nd that notion

bobbob
5th March 2010, 03:42 AM
I'm dying for a mutliple girls one guy clip from you. So far between your video, it's hard to wait sometimes :( lol