PDA

View Full Version : Fetish chat

spicey_kate
10th February 2010, 12:02 AM
Hi, I'm looking to chat with people about random things. I'm a really naughty 19 yrs old female from Canada and just can't find much site to find people to chat with that fit my need :). I don't only like fart as a fetish but a bunch of other thing so here they are :

- Fart - Toilet Play
- Size Fetish (Penis size, and for girl I do have a big butt and huge tits :) )
- Interracial(Black)
- Macro Fetish (bigger than average fart and size and everything)
- Virtual Dating (fantasy chat and such)

It's a rough list but if those thing turn you on (most of them actually cause I might just get bored if you are just interested in fart =/), you can add me on msn/yahoo. I dont want any cam or meeting, and dont mind faker in a way; if you aren't black and dont have 14 inch dick, pretending to be to have a nice chat is ok with me I wont ask any proof or so :).

So if you are still there and interested, my mail is : [email protected]

ps: I dont post any picture of me since I'll just give any to people who are interested and well interesting :)!

Facefartlover
15th February 2010, 07:45 AM
u guys can't get a fart girl

Connect
24th February 2010, 12:08 PM
Where have you been all my life? Haha.

I have the very same fantasies, and I'm proud to say that I can fulfill them pretty well too. ;)

I just added you. Can't wait to talk!

gassydude19
24th March 2010, 02:10 PM
I Love Farting
And you seem pretty hot

Here's my e-mail: [email protected]

gassydude19
24th March 2010, 02:13 PM
I'm 19 year old, male from Brooklyn, NY who is 5'4 and interested in any girl ages 18 and up who loves to fart. If this is you, then please contact me at [email protected]. If you live in any of the 5 boroughs of NY, that's cool too. Pictures are optional as well as video

viperman
25th March 2010, 05:51 AM
I ma 22 male searching for bbw farts like Eve Taboo
my e-mail is: [email protected]

Human-force
18th December 2015, 08:36 AM
Im German Guy 28 years old, small and i want to talk with you about our fetish. Please add me in icq 381722992 or e-mail to [email protected] we can also cam.