PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend's toots (updated again with a third clip)

poshtayba
7th February 2010, 09:13 AM
You may have seen a few posts by me detailing how my girlfriend is really supportive of my fetish for her toots. If you missed them, you can read a few of my experiences and discoveries

here:
great day! (http://www.gassyerotica.net/wbb2/thread.php?postid=50949#post50949)

and here:
great day! (http://www.gassyerotica.net/wbb2/thread.php?postid=50997#post50997)

also here:
It's really not so bad (http://www.gassyerotica.net/wbb2/thread.php?postid=40104#post40104)

and finally here:
It's really not so bad (http://www.gassyerotica.net/wbb2/thread.php?postid=40247#post40247)

She has been extremely accepting of my fetish, and only made me self-conscioous about it briefly when I first told her the truth about it--and I emphasize briefly, as only for a moment could she not believe I was serious, but after proof she quickly wanted to know more about it and was excited to find out as much as she could so she could make my dreams come true.

I really couldn't ask for anything more, she's beautiful, incredibly sexy, and doesn't mind farting for me as much as I want them.

Currently, she's going to school in a different city, and when things get busy, we don't have as much time to be together as either of us would like. So like most couples, we chat a lot on the phone and the internet, sometimes engage in phone/webcam sex, and take pictures and videos for one another.

A few weeks ago, to my surprise, she started sending me video clips, which rules.

So in the meantime before my next gassing I thought I might share a few of these clips with the only other people in the world who would truly appreciate and enjoy them! Hopefully you will agree that my girlfriend is something very special and that I've found somebody perfect for me, which I'm happy to see that many other forums members have also found with their own girls or significant others.

I realize this clip is pretty dark and kind of short, but you can still hear everything there is to hear. I don't think my girlfriend wants me showing her face, so I apologize for that and have to assure you that she is extremely gorgeous and not at all the type of girl you'd think would love our fart fetish. If the clip gets a decent response from the forum, and also stays off youtube and other video sharing sites, I'll probably post some more of them. I don't want to scare this girl off, so please don't give her reason to stop making these clips for me (and us).

Without further ado:

Hope you enjoy, and I'll pass along everything nice said about it to my girlfriend so that she will hopefully make many more ::great

dirtyfun71
7th February 2010, 11:41 AM
Congratulations on connecting with your girlfriend on this level! It was a sexy sounding fart and she has a cute laugh to boot - thanks and bravo to you both!!

poshtayba
7th February 2010, 11:59 AM
Also, because it's so dark, here are some pictures of her cute bum with (slightly) better lighting :)

yapyepyo
7th February 2010, 01:14 PM
This stuff makes me happy, love is awesome. I broke up with my girl recently and hope to find something as nice as you have soon :). She is beatifull!

footfetishguy
7th February 2010, 02:03 PM
Love and mix with the pleasure of doing your fetishes is awesome

FetishCOD.com
7th February 2010, 04:17 PM
You are one of the luckiest guys in the world. :) Congrats on being such a cool person that your lady likes to do things like this for you, you get some of the credit!

pigman
7th February 2010, 05:07 PM
:ohmy not fair!!

fartsmella
7th February 2010, 05:42 PM
Congratulations mate:).............enjoy your time with your gf and savour every fart ::great
Thx for the nice clip too:)
FS

koonlisi
7th February 2010, 07:53 PM
i didnt see shit.
its too darks and bad quality

poshtayba
8th February 2010, 01:54 AM
Thanks for the positive replies everyone (except koonlisi :rolleyes)!

arseworshipper
8th February 2010, 02:51 AM
Was nice of her to let you record her fart ::great

zulu0
8th February 2010, 02:59 AM
Not fair 2x

FartPallete
8th February 2010, 03:48 AM
Yo posh good shit. From what I can tell she has a great body.
Don't worry about koonlisi's dumbass he's a youtube troll so what he says holds no fucking merit worth a shit.

1313Jr.1313
8th February 2010, 05:33 AM
yeah... and reacting to koonlisi is definitely going to make him stop...

koonlisi
8th February 2010, 06:29 AM
ok guys. im sorry for my negative reply.
be coool

poshtayba
8th February 2010, 06:36 AM
No problem man, I agree--it is a very dark clip. I should be able to post another one with better lighting in a bit.

ffantasy1
8th February 2010, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by poshtayba
No problem man, I agree--it is a very dark clip. I should be able to post another one with better lighting in a bit.Don't worry about the lighting. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting a GGG video or anything since it's not like she was trying to sell it to anyone and she was really just giving you a gift she knew you'd like and it's not like she'd have good recording equipment or anything.

I like reading your posts because, like when other people make threads that involve a girl being accepting of this fetish, it kinda gives me hope. I feel as though I must echo the previous posts that said you're lucky. After all, not only is she open to this fetish, but from the way you talk about her, the two of you also seem to like each other a lot and things like this definitely feel more meaningful when it's with someone you love and feel connected to. So, as others have said, congratulations. I hope to be in a similar relationship, myself, someday. ::great

I also agree with whomever it was that said she has a cute laugh. Besides that, it's always cute when girls laugh at their farts anyway. After all, that just shows she can have fun with it, too.

Thanks for the clip, by the way. It's great that your girlfriend is making these videos for you. I must say, I definitely feel happy for you.

footfetishguy
8th February 2010, 01:53 PM
she may get recruited by ggg watch out... Thanks for the video/clip.. Nice booty too btw ::great

fartman89
8th February 2010, 05:31 PM
ah well, not long before she joins GGG, but anyways, great clip, ur GF is a complete bombshell i'm sure, she looks gorgeous from what little we can see of her here. U are one lucky man, some of us like myself will never get to see such awesomeness.

poshtayba
9th February 2010, 05:48 AM
Hello again everybody.

My girlfriend is really happy with what has been said about her, and thanks you for your kind words. If you haven't noticed from her cute laugh, she's still pretty youthful. She has just turned 19 recently, and I'm loving the sexual compatibility between her and myself combined with her amazing looks and tight body. :)

She apologizes for making me post such a dark clip and wants me to post one with much better lighting. It's a bit of a quick toot, but the view is great! ::great

It's the clip associated with this screencap:

Once again, if you could please try not to post this on other sites like youtube or anything, we will try to post a few more clips. I'd rather a bunch of people in real life finding out she's farting on the internet for a bunch of fetishists! :rolleyes Just for you guys to enjoy (and for me to brag about how amazingly lucky I am ::crazy)

1313Jr.1313
9th February 2010, 08:31 AM
very nice you lucky man... i'm glad i have mine or i would be jealous. ::great ::great

jumpman
9th February 2010, 09:47 AM
U got me at the screencap, thanks for sharing!!!

dirtyfun71
9th February 2010, 12:29 PM
Just....awesome!! ::great ::great. Keep up the tremendous work, and also the posting in general. I suspect your overall philosophical take on things might kinda resemble mine, based on your comments in the Eve Taboo thread...definitely too much avariciousness (is that even a word!? :unsure) in this world of ours. :)

I'm in the process of introducing my long term girlfriend to the erotic possibilities inherent in this fetish, so I look forward to experiencing a bit more 'real life' fart action soon. And it's success stories like your that inspire one to plough ahead through the initial trepidation.

poshtayba
10th February 2010, 12:00 AM
Thanks for all the kind words.

To people like dirtyfun71 who are trying to introduce this in their own lives, I can only say "go for it!"

If you've met somebody special then there should be no reason not to bare your whole soul to them ::great

poshtayba
10th February 2010, 02:46 AM
Here's one more for now.

This one is a big of a bigger fart, with a cute aftershock at the end. It's bright, and from a lot closer an angle, and makes her butt look pretty huge (for those of you who like that sort of thing ::great).

Again, this is just for you guys, please try not to share these with sites like youtube and we will probably post more in the future.

Also, my girlfriend enjoys hearing any of your comments about her videos, so please keep them coming :)

FartPallete
10th February 2010, 03:38 AM
Bro your girlfriend has a very nice body, you are quite a blessed man to have such a down chick let you share like this.
This is by far the most attractive body I have seen when people have posted their wives or girlfriends.

poshtayba
10th February 2010, 05:54 AM
Aww, well, somebody already put these on youtube. So much for trusting the general population to do something.

I guess I should have known that some of the people who frequent this site are the same people who act like idiots on youtube, I just hoped that the assurance of further content would prevent people from posting things immediately.

So I apologize to those of you who have acted responsibly and intelligently, but I will no longer be able to post clips here without making them hidden, or only available to individuals who I am able to trust through private messaging.

Until something is done to either make the community less accessible to the kind of people who would go against each other's kindness and generosity I do not feel comfortable sharing these types of things with people who are not even willing to post a comment in the thread it came from.

footfetishguy
10th February 2010, 06:32 AM
Aww, well, somebody already put these on youtube. So much for trusting the general population to do something.

I guess I should have known that some of the people who frequent this site are the same people who act like idiots on youtube, I just hoped that the assurance of further content would prevent people from posting things immediately.

So I apologize to those of you who have acted responsibly and intelligently, but I will no longer be able to post clips here without making them hidden, or only available to individuals who I am able to trust through private messaging.

Until something is done to either make the community less accessible to the kind of people who would go against each other's kindness and generosity I do not feel comfortable sharing these types of things with people who are not even willing to post a comment in the thread it came from.

Nope, I see threads with maybe 1 reply go into the 000's of views and posted other forums/sites... Gotta hide your next clips :(

poshtayba
10th February 2010, 06:54 AM
It's too bad, though. It's not like we have much to hide, otherwise I wouldn't have shared these here in the first place. It's more like I would prefer if people would help us avoid the disgusting mess that is the general youtube population, as people who regularily post comments on youtube seem entirely perverse and without respect.

I will still make some clips available, but for now since even I myself am not able to view hidden content, I would prefer people PM me to ask personally. If you are able to assure me of your intelligence and respect, I will have no problem sharing with you. I don't want to have to do this, but my trust is shattered in a majority of the 1,700 people who have viewed the thread (excluding most of the people who have posted here or PM'd me personally, as they have been very friendly and nice to talk with :) )

poshtayba
10th February 2010, 07:46 AM
Well thanks to this thread: watchgirlsfart on youtube (http://www.gassyerotica.net/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=9097)

I may be able to post more clips here for everybody to enjoy.

As I said before, the reason I want to keep the clips on this website and not youtube is because I don't want to scare my girlfriend away from letting me post her clips on the internet. She's completely comfortable with this fetish--with me. While she's not aversed to letting me post them here, I still highly doubt she wants potentially millions of youtube viewers to see them.

So thank you for understanding, and with any luck she won't be too annoyed with what happened and we will be able to post some more clips for you all in the near future.

verra
10th February 2010, 09:22 AM
can she fart naked? woold love to see her hole streching....

DudeGuy90
10th February 2010, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by verra

I'm gonna go with no thats probably inapropriate...

As a follow 19 year old[male that is] I gotta say these videos are sublime and I just wanted to throw my few cents in. Lovely fucking lady, lovely fucking videos. Posh you're awesome I love ya and if these 3 are all we ever get I'm satisfied. She's beautiful dude.

jumpman
10th February 2010, 09:56 AM
She has a very nice booty I hope you two can keep it going!

1313Jr.1313
10th February 2010, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by verra

congrats... at least now posh can see exactly what kind of youtubers he's dealing with, lol.

either way, i'm sorry about your situation and i really REALLY hope this doesn't fuck things up for you two.

sniffking
10th February 2010, 10:50 AM
Do what you got to do, posh. And thank you and your girl for sharing the wealth ; )

Sputinikers
10th February 2010, 01:52 PM
Please, do a facefart.

Record she farting in your nose using panties.

footfetishguy
10th February 2010, 02:48 PM
I might just start putting our vids up.. Thinking about it

yapyepyo
10th February 2010, 02:58 PM
Those other 2 were great too, she comes across as really cute. I loved it when she giggled! Thanks for sharing ::great

fartman89
10th February 2010, 10:24 PM
Posh, just throwing my 2 cents. Your girlfriend is AMAZING and you are just incredibly lucky. Thanks so much for attempting to share your content with all of us. I honestly believe GGG is out there purposely trying to get people like your girlfriend to only submit their stuff to their business, and it would not surprise me at all if GGG were behind "watchgirlsfart". Whatever you do, it is my personal request (and probably on behalf of many other member's opinions here) that you not sell out to the giant pig of GGG business.

poshtayba
10th February 2010, 11:28 PM
Thanks again, everyone. I only hoped to inspire and share with people here and many of you have proven that you are kind and encouraging individuals :)

Also thanks for standing up for me with the youtube issue.

I hope people don't think of me as being selfish by asking them not to be posted there, and that they understand I am doing it to try to keep my girlfriend positive about the fetish and its community.

fartsmella
10th February 2010, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the great clips posh.........you are a very lucky guy indeed to have such an open minded and very cute gf:). I hope the YT fiasco doesn't deter you from sharing your ladies farts with all us fart lovers:)
Thx again
FS

footfetishguy
10th February 2010, 11:33 PM
We thank you, just put them as hidden next upload... We look forward and happy she does this ::great ::great ::great ::great ::great

poshtayba
10th February 2010, 11:40 PM
Well, I went back to hide the links. I hope it worked because I've never done that before and couldn't even see how it formatted using the preview function.

It's probably too late to try to protect those clips, but I hope anybody who wanted to see them and wasn't an active member saw them already.

If a few weeks manage to go by without them popping up on youtube I can probably post more clips. My girlfriend is visiting me for a decent period of time soon, so I should be able to make more clips.

If you didn't have a chance to view them, and you're a moderately stand-up guy, shoot me a PM and I can give you a link.

DudeGuy90
11th February 2010, 05:07 AM
I realize your policy with non-active members is on an asking basis...so as you can tell I'm clearly not ridiculous. Do you think you could help me out and message me something to get the videos on the side? I don't have the time/money to really be active here...but i like these clips a lot :(

poshtayba
11th February 2010, 05:43 AM
Did you already get the ones I posted?
I haven't put any more up yet.
If there's something you missed I can probably link you.

bandit77
11th February 2010, 11:16 PM
Same here... I didn't get the last clip you posted... I think you only posted two right? I got the first one... which was great clip btw... you are a very lucky to have somebody like her. If it not a big deal you can setup humyo account. I to have no means to become a active member at this great forum.

Later

poshtayba
11th February 2010, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by DudeGuy90
I realize your policy with non-active members is on an asking basis...so as you can tell I'm clearly not ridiculous. Do you think you could help me out and message me something to get the videos on the side? I don't have the time/money to really be active here...but i like these clips a lot :(

I sent the clips to the other people who have asked so far, but for whatever reason I am not able to PM you because it doesn't give me the option.

You might have to activate your account...? I don't know.
If you figure it out, let me know, and I'll try again to send you links.

To everybody else who asked, enjoy!

CableGable
12th February 2010, 08:25 AM
Would really love to see a clip or picture, you sound like a lucky bloke!

DudeGuy90
12th February 2010, 11:53 AM
I sent the clips to the other people who have asked so far, but for whatever reason I am not able to PM you because it doesn't give me the option.

You might have to activate your account...? I don't know.
If you figure it out, let me know, and I'll try again to send you links.

To everybody else who asked, enjoy!

Oh I got all the current clips...I was just talking about if you put any out here in the future and they are hidden so I can't get them. Sorry I somehow had messaging turned off, well it's turned on now and yeah I'm just speaking of the future. Thanks so much!

poshtayba
12th February 2010, 12:01 PM
No problem!

If any future clips we take are sufficiently "anonymous" with proper cropping and camera positioning, then I don't have a problem posting them here.

I just don't want non-fart lovers recognizing either of us and asking us why we're farting on the internet, heh.

footfetishguy
12th February 2010, 01:32 PM
No problem!

If any future clips we take are sufficiently "anonymous" with proper cropping and camera positioning, then I don't have a problem posting them here.

I just don't want non-fart lovers recognizing either of us and asking us why we're farting on the internet, heh.

Put on a mask, thats going to for the problem or keep face out for video :)

watchgirlsfart
16th February 2010, 01:47 AM
Hey just watchgirlsfart here, and sorry for posting it on youtube i didn't even realize you said not to. Either way Youtube removed all of your girlfriend's fart clips from my channel very quickly, so no need to worry about those. And yes I promise to never again upload them to youtube.

poshtayba
16th February 2010, 02:08 AM
Hey awesome, thanks a lot man.

You stopping by here to say that is really cool of you, and I appreciate you helping to respect the request! ::great

ffartfan
16th February 2010, 04:07 AM
Hey just wondering if i could get a PM with the links or your gf farting, i dont have the time currently to be active here but would love to see them ty

firmman_10
16th February 2010, 06:06 AM
Dude, great lady you have and for me, can't thank you enough for letting me see want you enjoy!!! My girlfriend does that for me as well. I've asked her to let me film it but shes not willing yet...LOL!!! Maybe someday!!!

poshtayba
16th February 2010, 07:12 AM
Thanks!
Always happy to hear the clips were enjoyed, and happier to hear that you've found yourself a great girl too :)

Maybe if you tell her how generally respectful people are here, she might be willing to try it out? I know that at least most of the people I've talked to here seem like pretty stand-up guys :)

Epsilon
18th February 2010, 08:46 PM
If only I were an active member.

Blaze
21st February 2010, 02:10 AM
Thanks Posh, it was a great clip.

anonfser
4th December 2017, 06:27 AM
damn all these clips are down rip

blackphoenix74
17th December 2017, 07:18 PM
I'd love to watch these

aresix97
25th August 2018, 02:03 PM
sorry but it shows 404 error while I click on the links...can you provide me with a valid link

Mudofale
26th August 2018, 04:21 AM
sorry but it shows 404 error while I click on the links...can you provide me with a valid link
That's because this is an 8 year old thread... I'd be shocked if the links were still alive. 75% of the upload services we used back then are gone.