PDA

View Full Version : please help with a situation

bbwasslicker
12th January 2010, 05:29 AM
i dont know what to do right now? its a girl at my job who i like but i hear she has a bf. i dont know if she likes me or knows about my fetish please tell me what you think. ok let me start. i was closing tonight so im sweeping the store with one of those big dust brooms and i was on aisle 2 and i go to 3 and she is on that aisle with a cart putting up loose(things customers didn't want etc) and i walked by her and she says she just farted and walks a little bit down the aisle and my broom "accidently" got caught in the wheel of her cart and i try to sniff quietly as possible and get my broom unstuck and it smelled but not much it was weak but enough for me to know she did fart. then we talk a little bit and she tells me she has to take a dump and i tell her she betta not stink/mess up my clean bathroom she said joking that she would take a shit on the floor that way i have to clean it up i tell her if she does ima make her clean it up cause i aint cleaning that shit. so i get ready to sweep all the trash i left at the end of the aisles to one place and put it in trash. i get it all to the area right by the bathroom and im sweeping it in the dustpan and she comes by and says shes about to take that dump. so i go in mens room dump dustpan in there (the closest trashcans are in the bathrooms) i hear her let the seat down but i just went on about doing the floor and then 15 minutes later im working the floor machine and im on aisle 4(we have 17 or 18 aisles) and she comes on that aisle to put something back and she rubs her stomach and says wooo i blew it up and laughs. so i take the floor machine to the other end of the store by bathroom i go in and it was rank. this is not the first time shes farted around me she also did on thanksgiving day. but i don't know if she knows about my fetish or likes me. i say this because anytime we are workin together and she has gas or takes a dump she tells me but its especially like when its late at night or the store is dead like tonight. we have worked together 5 or 6 times since i've been back from school and 2 of those times shes had gas. when im at her register we talk a lot about different things like work,school,bosses, parties, drinking, etc. i don't know why i she tells me when she has gas but she does. so what do you guys think i should do? shes 5'3/5'4 wit black hair slicked back into a ponytail light skinned slim with a phat ass and small tits and a really pretty face. i'm lost on what to do? :unsure ::confused PLEASE HELP I NEED ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO

FartPallete
12th January 2010, 11:11 PM
just because she is sharing her farts with you doesn't mean she is trying to seduce you.
Just means she is A comfortable around you like you're a brother type or B she is just open about farting in any situation.
I know you get turned on by farts and all, but that does not mean it is call for sex when someone is farting.
It's not like some perfume she is wearing to stop you in your tracks.
The only time a girl farts for sex is if she knows you have a fetish, and she has a thing for you. In this case if you told this girl you get turned on by farts chances are she will stop farting around you.
Just enjoy the natural, and use all of this for the spank bank.

arseworshipper
13th January 2010, 02:33 AM
Great reply. Couldn't have said it better myself. ::great

bbwasslicker
13th January 2010, 03:15 AM
thanks guys ill just play it cool and let things unfold. did anyone else go get army of two 40th day today im playing now.

yapyepyo
13th January 2010, 02:56 PM
wow that sounds awesome dude! I love a girl who is like that about farting and pooping. My advice is, don't act on the fart thing yet, just try to see if you can romance her. If you can, you can eventually let her know you like it. I got Cod mw2?

FetishCOD.com
13th January 2010, 03:17 PM
Some good answers in this thread. Play it cool, enjoy what you have so far and see where if it leads to fart heaven.

Slimsniffer
13th January 2010, 05:56 PM
I think the best advice for your situation has already been given

. I didn't go CoD or Army of two. I tried the MAG beta recently and I think I might get that in a week or two when it comes out.

FartPallete
13th January 2010, 06:52 PM
COD is the best game in the world.
Speaking of gaming and farting, and this one goes to slim since he is so curious about my triumphs. i even heard girls fart into the mic on xbox live. yes girl gamers.
COD 3 and waw sucked. it's all about 2 4 and mw2

footfetishguy
13th January 2010, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by FartPallete
COD is the best game in the world.
Speaking of gaming and farting, and this one goes to slim since he is so curious about my triumphs. i even heard girls fart into the mic on xbox live. yes girl gamers.
COD 3 and waw sucked. it's all about 2 4 and mw2

Mw2 just passed 1 billion $ in world sales..

FartPallete
14th January 2010, 01:10 AM
well then they better fix certain bugs on live and make a shit ton of free map packs.

Slimsniffer
14th January 2010, 08:16 AM
Good sales doesn't necessarily mean Good game. It just means good publicity.
It's fairly unanimous that it was a good game for a little while when it came out, but now people feel it's overrated, and overplayed by 13 year olds & fan boys.
The support that people should be getting to fix bugs on a 'billion selling game' is pathetic.

1313Jr.1313
14th January 2010, 08:37 AM
i can't do an fps when it tries to be too realistic and your jump gets a foot off of the ground. seriously, if you try to run but end up tripping and spraining your ankle so you have to drop your ak and use your pistol because of the weight difference just so you can limp your way towards your goal only to be shot down by a helicopter that laid waste to your whole team yet can't be shot down, it just isn't right. seriously, if you're going for realism then go all the way otherwise go for playability all the way.

bvali
14th January 2010, 08:50 AM
MW2 sucks monkey balls, just a knife and dual shotgun fest

I just got my first nuke today in TDM on Wasteland :) still sucks tho

Epsilon
14th January 2010, 11:05 AM
How'd this turn into a topic about COD?

But speaking of MAG, played the beta and I've gotta get that game. I'm back to playing Valkyria Chronicle and it's just not cutting it.

DANNYH
14th January 2010, 03:07 PM
cod mw 2 is one of the best games iv played that uncharted and borderlands though nerly impossible to complete aha

footfetishguy
14th January 2010, 03:40 PM
yeah the good sales due to all of the 13 year pricks you have to deal with... its not at the css level but getting there if not doing sequels every year

especially probably more if they gave dedicated servers...
BFBC2 Beta is out in few weeks which is pretty good ::beach

FartPallete
14th January 2010, 06:38 PM
I don't care about the sales, so I am not a huge supporter of COD mw2 for that reason. I just love that fucking game.
I play live as much as I can. I also dig l4d. I can only play fps. I just can't get into the other style games.

Guzara
14th January 2010, 11:57 PM
Any other suggestions for bbwasslicker instead of playing COD? ::funny

FartPallete
15th January 2010, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Gassy

Well he could play sims 2 and have as many girls fart for him as he wants.

1313Jr.1313
15th January 2010, 12:07 PM
that was great fp ::roll ::roll ::roll

Guzara
15th January 2010, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by FartPallete

Originally posted by Gassy

Well he could play sims 2 and have as many girls fart for him as he wants.

Tomb Raider would be enough. ::funny