PDA

View Full Version : I told my gf

youngd2008
11th January 2010, 04:29 PM
We were both on the phone and I had asked her whats the wierdiest yet freakiest thing that turned her on...she said she liked to be cumed on in the face..so i was like well...ok...since she likes that maybe i could tell her mines.....i thought she was going to be freaked out...it took me like hours to finally say it because i was nervous. how she would react then i finally told her..actually i texted it to her then she was like..omg thats not wierd at all.......i was like :ohmy ::roll ...we got together a few days later then...well...she was wearing some lil red boy shirt while laying on her stomach....she said " baby my ass wants to tell you something "....the she farted it was like bubbly yet loud..i was like omg ....im glad i told her...the sex is so much better now that we've been honest with other about that....just thought i would share that with yall. ::beach

ffantasy1
11th January 2010, 06:57 PM
Congratulations, youngd. ::great

I really like these threads because one thing I noticed about them is that it seems practically every woman a user here "comes out" to is OK with it and plenty of them also have a sense of humor about it. It just goes to show how many girls out there are actually open to this fetish with the right guy.

Slimsniffer
11th January 2010, 07:10 PM
Lol before I even read this one, I was thinking exactly what Ffantasy was saying. The success rate with g/fs for being honest with them about what turns you on seems to be about 100%. There was one that was weirded out at first, but she opened up to it after a while.

I was thinking if I wanted to tell my g/f because I don't know if I'd rather just keep it as a fantasy rather than a reality.

Anywayz congrats youngd

Bmthash
11th January 2010, 08:58 PM
Awesome job youngd2008, when I told my girlfriends about it I was exactly the same, it would be face to face but when I told them I almost felt ashamed to say it so I wrote it on my phone and passed it to them (very dorky, but older now and am comfortable with just saying it out loud) and the past 4 girls I have told have been ok. Although the first girl.....wow......she would get gassy when she was turned on, and turned on when she was gassy so...it worked out pretty well, but although we had that great connection, the other parts of the relationship were lacking...and I ended it, since then the girls have been nothing like her.....my current girlfriend and I are very happy, have been for almost 1 and a half years, she knows my fetish, occasionally when having sex she will push my hand to her butt mid-hump and a TINY "pop" of a fart may occur but thats it....she farts in the same room but always tries to do so quietly and never lets me know despite knowing how much I like it.....I don't think she'll ever quite overcome my fetish......I often miss the old days.....but no use crying over spilt milk.

Congrats again to you youngd2008, all the best :)

youngd2008
12th January 2010, 05:30 AM
thanks yall...

FartPallete
12th January 2010, 11:27 PM
I only told one girlfriend that I had a fart fetish and I regretted it ever since.
Now the face farts she gave me were great that wasn't the problem. the problem is I could never ever hear a girl fart again without her getting jealous.
I like it better when I get the girl to fart around me comfortably, even face farts and she helps me encourage other girls to fart, and she has no clue I have a fart fetish.
There are no jealousy issues at all.

Slimsniffer
13th January 2010, 06:04 AM
Lol @ FartPallete

I had to respond because your statement seems negative towards the idea of being honest with your g/f about a fart fetish. Which by and large seems to be a positive thing for people and their relationships.

First off - I'm intrigued so I'm going to go ahead and ask you.. how did you get a girl to face fart you and get her to get other girls to fart around you without her knowing you like it? What's more, how'd you get her to encourage other girls? Most girls aren't going to face fart you (at least not semi-frequently) without some impetus that makes them think it's okay/you enjoy it.

Perhaps occasionally, if you were to craft the situation the right way you might enjoy fart every once in a while, but not nearly as much as if you're honest about your fart fetish.

In all honesty, I can sympathize with you on the aspect of possible jealousy. But at the same time you shouldn't be expecting her to urge other girls to fart around you. You genuinely seem disappointed that doesn't happen when you're honest with them about what you like. Would you urge other men to do something for your girl if you knew that turned her on? Probably not.

Lastly, let's be real honest here - if she got jealous of another girl farting in front of you - BIG whoop. How often do girls fart in front of guys in an average social situation? Um just about never.

FartPallete
13th January 2010, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Slimsniffer
Lol @ FartPallete

I had to respond because your statement seems negative towards the idea of being honest with your g/f about a fart fetish. Which by and large seems to be a positive thing for people and their relationships.

First off - I'm intrigued so I'm going to go ahead and ask you.. how did you get a girl to face fart you and get her to get other girls to fart around you without her knowing you like it? What's more, how'd you get her to encourage other girls? Most girls aren't going to face fart you (at least not semi-frequently) without some impetus that makes them think it's okay/you enjoy it.

Perhaps occasionally, if you were to craft the situation the right way you might enjoy fart every once in a while, but not nearly as much as if you're honest about your fart fetish.

In all honesty, I can sympathize with you on the aspect of possible jealousy. But at the same time you shouldn't be expecting her to urge other girls to fart around you. You genuinely seem disappointed that doesn't happen when you're honest with them about what you like. Would you urge other men to do something for your girl if you knew that turned her on? Probably not.

Lastly, let's be real honest here - if she got jealous of another girl farting in front of you - BIG whoop. How often do girls fart in front of guys in an average social situation? Um just about never.

Hey slim, I have always considered myself a lucky guy. At the same note I have put a lot of focus in my fetish. I have always said, if I didn't have this fetish i would be a millionaire if I put all the energy I put into my fetrish into a money making business.
I'll start with responding to your last quote. I have seen lots of people here do not witness girls farting, and I feel bad for those people. I do have a lot of encouragement to getting girls to be comfortable with farting, and find ways to tap into that. Sure it doesn't work all the time, but If I want to hear a girl fart I will hear a girl fart.
One of the reasons why I hate the publicity about our fetish is because I am one of the people it screws up the game for. I have gotten away with it a lot more before anyone knew anything about a fart fetish.
As far as getting girls to fart in my face without them knowing anything. Well here's an example....I joke a lot about farts and make it like it is the coolest thing in the world. Granted this only works if the girl is more laid back about the farting attitude. I have held contests with girls, and then later we would go to the "endurance contest" Who can withstand the smell the longest. This is how I have had a lot of my face farts. I have also had ex girlfriends pretty much straddle my face and rip ass. Sure they may suspect at that point I have a fetish, but I play it off like I just like to get smothered and love to be humilated.
It's not easy for me to explain my own tricks and sins, so I am trying my best here.
The girl who got jealous was extremely jealous over a lot of things. there is no "big whoop" about it. She was unforgiving. Sure there are girls out there who wouldn't mind, but my first experience of sharing with a girl was a bad one, and I have been successful getting what I want without sharing. why fix it if it ain't broke?
A lot of this may seem unrealistic, but if you have the drive, the passion, creativity, and strategy you can pretty much get any girl to fart around you.
Like i said, I know I'd be a millionaire if I put this energy into a career. But I have a hard core fart fetish, and that is who I am.

Mofoz
13th January 2010, 08:56 PM
I'm kinda trying the same thing with a girl I'm dating now. I'm going to be real slow with it. But I've been putting out hints just to see show she reacts. For instance she spent the night at my place last weekend and I told her I've been such a gentleman, how I've held in a fart for 5 hours for her, and she said oh God we don't know each other that well yet, so at least she's not totally opposed to farting in front of each other. I'm going to give it a lot of time though.

Slimsniffer
14th January 2010, 08:37 AM
Well Mofoz it sounds like you're probably on the right track with giving time and not pressuring. Hope that works out for ya.

FPallete, if I were you I'd find something to be passionate about that I can make money with. Sounds like you'd find a way to do it, as your passion for this fetish been made clear!

I can see how your attitude towards farting could make the right kind of girl feel comfortable enough to do something like that with you. By making it 'cool' and 'fun' and associating positive energy to it, obviously girls will want to join you in your fart escapades.

The only thing I would point out is that while your experiences are definitely something people desire, those situations generally seem like they would be used for the quintessential "spank bank", rather than say a face fart + BJ, just because of the given situation. You did mention g/f's doing it, and you passing it off as being 'humiliated/smothered'. Although, suggesting a face fart in a sexual situation.. in a way is pretty much like coming clean that you like it - even if you just like it for the humiliation/smother factor.

"If it ain't broke" - I agree. If you're happy with what ya got going on (and many people would be happy) then keep doing what you're doing. The only thing I'd say is: Yes the one time you came clean about liking farts it didn't work out, but it wasn't the fetish at all - you made it clear that the girl in general was a jealous, unforgiving person. Not all girls are going to be like that.

ffantasy1
14th January 2010, 04:49 PM
Lol before I even read this one, I was thinking exactly what Ffantasy was saying. The success rate with g/fs for being honest with them about what turns you on seems to be about 100%. There was one that was weirded out at first, but she opened up to it after a while.

I was thinking if I wanted to tell my g/f because I don't know if I'd rather just keep it as a fantasy rather than a reality.

Anywayz congrats youngdThe funny thing is that, while I haven't personally told a girl about my fetish (I'm still waiting till I find the "right" girl, so to speak), I did mention it on a couple other forums when the subject of fetishism was brought up and a surprisingly large amount of the female members of those forums said they thought it was cute and funny. Some even had a similar reaction to youngd's girlfriend and said they didn't even think it was that weird since there are fetishes out there they consider to be far "worse."

I'm not saying all girls will be open to this fetish, as there are still some that are closed minded about fetishes or farting in general, but it seems as though a lot of girls are more open to it than I initially thought. After all, they probably see it as the perfect excuse to stop holding in farts and they would also start to think of it as actually bringing the two of you closer: after all, telling her shows you're honest (which is something practically every girl values) and it gets her comfortable with something that would normally embarrass her. Plus if she laughs at this fetish at first, that's actually more than likely a good sign than a bad one. If anything, it probably just means that she thinks it can be fun for her and it doesn't necessarily mean she's making fun of you. For example, in the first post when she said something like "my butt wants to tell you something" before she let one rip. That just shows she thinks she can make it fun or funny (and thus enjoyable) for heself as well as you.

Again, there are obviously some girls that would be put off by it, but a lot of them wouldn't mind it, especially if she really loves you and it's in a serious relationship since girls tend to try to keep an open mind about fetishes in general with someone they really like and tend to enjoy turning on their partner anyway. Judging from what people post here, it seems as though it takes a lot more than our fetish to make a girl uncomfortable. That, or perhaps the people that do tell their girlfriend but she is put off by it/breaks up with them just don't post about it. :P

Then again, I'm probably just over thinking things again.

FartPallete
14th January 2010, 06:42 PM
Not all girls are going to be like that.

Ofcourse not, but I am a creature of habit. I have accepted the fact that I am female fart obsessed and there are times I regrettfully ponder what my life would be like if I did not have this fetish. I've come to the conclusion that I am glad I have this fetish, it really keeps my life interesting.