PDA

View Full Version : Have any of you experienced this awkwardness?

MackZack
10th January 2010, 05:45 AM
You can't help it.

You have a hot relative. Whether it be an aunt, or a distant cousin or something or another, what have you.

Do you ever dare to wonder what it's like if a hot family member farted? Have you even approached them? Even had them share it (though not sexually of course)?

I have a really hot aunt. And I mean really hot. She's a cougar. What's worse is - on past family gatherings, she's complained about bad gas (because you know, with family everyone shamelessly lets loose and shares about their bodily issues). And that one holiday party I couldn't help but burst with eagerness about knowing more.

I was thinking about emailing her anonymously some survey questions or something. Though I doubt it will work. What do you do about something like this? Moreover, what should I do? Try something sneaky, let it be, or straight-out-talk to her? o_O

GassyJake
10th January 2010, 06:21 AM
What the fuck iman, no offense but YOUR AUNT!!!! Seriously I notice when a family member is hot but I have zero fart fetish desires with them. Or sexual desires in general, of course.

But yeah i see what your saying. Don't try to talk to her about it she will think its very weird, which it is.

arbysfat
10th January 2010, 07:54 AM
The family thing is gross to me. But the survey type thing I have done, and have eagerly been trying to improve. I have often sent messages to facebook friends using a fake account asking surveys and such with questions involving farting.

yissir
10th January 2010, 09:45 AM
I have some fine ass cousins i would let fart all over me... Sure its weird, but I could see where your comming from.

I dont think I would risk them figuring it out though. That could seriously stir up some shit, no matter how hot she is. If your gonna be sneaky about it, be very carful, ask like you dont really fucking care. Just casually do it.

Pretty risky though. Ever try stealing her panties?

MackZack
10th January 2010, 07:58 PM
Ew, no, never.

I'm just terribly curious how she farts. I've snuck near the bathroom after she went in and tried to hear any farts, but sadly heard none either because someone was coming or she just went to pee.

I never thought of the fake facebook account idea. Does that actually work? People reply?

MeanMachine
10th January 2010, 11:07 PM
I've had similar issues with some of my cousins who used to fart around me when I was younger. I'll admit that I did jack off to it back then but it was purely related to the farting and I had no real sexual interest in them. It wasn't a major problem because I'd only seem them once a year or so.

Regarding the survey thing, it's good to know I'm not the only one who has done stuff like that. I used to instant message friends and random girls and pretend to be a guy doing a survey for an air freshener company. I'd ask them questions about their farts and whether they stunk up the bathroom when they took a dump. Only about 1 of every 40 or so girls I messaged would actually complete the survey and I never got any of my friends to answer but I did eventually build up a nice collection of responses. Unfortunately, those files were lost a long time ago when my hard drive crashed. If any of you other guys who have done surveys could share some of the responses that would be great (with personal info edited out of course).