PDA

View Full Version : Need help testing out new Fart movie ftp

excedrinboy
2nd January 2010, 03:50 PM
Hey all, long time leecher here. Thought I would give something back to the forums by setting up an ftp server and allow users to browse through my collection. I don't have as much as a lot of you all do but I do have a more than 30 gigs of fart movies to share.

However, setting up the server has been a pain to say the least. I think I have it working but I need someone to help me test it out by logging on and downloading a few videos, just to make sure it's all up and running.

If you'd like to help me out PM me please and I will give you the log in info. I'm still trying to get all my files organized and creating thumbnails so you won't download an entire movie only to realize you already have it so it probably won't go up just yet, but I would like to be sure that the technical aspect of it is ready to go. So if anyone wants to help me out I'd really appreciate it! I'll even let you keep the account info and username and you can leech away while I get the thing set up.

edit: I'm setting this up in the hopes of becoming an active member. I'm sick of all those hidden links!! So help a bro out lol.

If you don't know what FTP is or any of that, just google filezilla ftp client. it's a free program that will let you access my ftp server and let you download all my stuff. All the videos are up right now, they just need a little more organizing but really, there's nothing to worry about and I really would like to get this done today. (I have to sneak my fart fetish stuff, my gf is not into all that :(((( )

Guzara
2nd January 2010, 06:51 PM
I understand what you are trying to do, but it would not be good for anyone involved in that process.

It's easy to understand that if you give all content immediately, you will hurt all fart producers, also as my forum, and you are exposed to big risk especially from your ISP because of many connection requests.
(different story if you own static ip, depends on country you live in)

Similiar thing was made to Panther,on more forums then also on Gassyerotica and I'm really sorry because of that, it will not happen again.

If you go over 700 MB , it's site rip..... ::injured