PDA

View Full Version : Smelled another girl's farts IRL

SionDS
27th December 2009, 12:17 AM
I'll keep it short. It happened about a week ago.

I get my hair cut by this cute(nerdy) latina woman, early 30s. She was very very very pregnant, working into her 9th month. In fact, I managed to snag an appointment with her the last day she was working, after which she would just have bedrest and wait for birth.

Anyway, her belly was brushing up against me constantly, which is hot since I love preg women, but she also let out 3 stinky farts over the course of my whole haircut. No sound, but she looked nervous, stopped talking, and just looked cute about it since she was nervous and embarrassed. They had a Xmas cliant party earlyer that day and free chinese food, and I would guess that her farts were helped by that, because all 3 of her farts smelled the same and kind of like my girlfriend's after she eats Chinese food.

I pretended not to notice since she was obviously uncomfortable with it, but DAYM!!!! it was hot!! I bet she took a long stinky shit after I left. She didn't even check me out(when I pay), which she normally does. I think she had to rush to the bathroom to poop.

Im not majorly into preg women, but the fact that they fart a lot makes them more hot to me :-)

Epsilon
27th December 2009, 07:34 AM
Hispanic and pregnant, sounds very spicy. :D

GassyJake
27th December 2009, 09:17 AM
No offense but I am really suspicious of some of the recent fart stories popping up. I mean, women are so careful not to fart in public that to think that she farted 3 times is very surprising. The best (and only) experience with girls farting I've had was when this one snowboarder girl and her friend were walking down the hotel hallway near my room and the one girl just stopped for a second and just drops this nice fart. They both laughed histerically and I don't think even noticed I was there. Unfortunately a big family just came out of an elevator after that so I didn't get a chance to smell it!!

HOOF HEARTED
27th December 2009, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by GassyJake
No offense but I am really suspicious of some of the recent fart stories popping up. I mean, women are so careful not to fart in public that to think that she farted 3 times is very surprising.
Yeah you ain't lying on that. There might be people who tell a false story just to fit in. I know I did that in my teens. Not a fart experience though. But the fart story that finally happened to me was real, too bad it was only 2 years ago & none since :( .

1313Jr.1313
27th December 2009, 12:33 PM
then again there are almost 10,000 people on this forum and they probably each meet at least 10 women strangers per day so to think that 3 out of 100,000 women fart in public isn't too far fetched, lol. it's when the same guy has 40 different women fart in him in one day that you should be suspicious. anyway, you shouldn't be getting turned on by that sion, you have a wife to do that for you ::funny

SionDS
28th December 2009, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by GassyJake
No offense but I am really suspicious of some of the recent fart stories popping up. I mean, women are so careful not to fart in public that to think that she farted 3 times is very surprising.

If I read about some girl farting 3 times I wouldn't believe it either, IF it wasn't for being pregnant. Just ask any man who has had a preg wife before, especially 9 months in. I have similar stories with a family member who was pregnant and farting all the time, but it's not something Id share in the same way as this because she wasn't hot.

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
anyway, you shouldn't be getting turned on by that sion, you have a wife to do that for you ::funny

Not married yet. No harm, it's not like I made her fart, so you cant blame me for doing anything bad ::funny

1313Jr.1313
28th December 2009, 10:36 AM
lol, fair enough. so long as you have your priorities straight ::great. besides, you're right. she farted by no fault of yours, lol.