PDA

View Full Version : it has finally happened to me!

dftrez
21st December 2009, 04:02 PM
Just wanted to share this with all of you!! my gf and i have been together for over 7 years now, and last night i finally got her to actually fart in my nose!

i first told her about my 'secret' when she was 16 (i was 19), but it was too early... it had an opposite effect because she never got comfortable with farting at all. So all i could do was not bringing the subject up except once in a while to see whether she would have loosened up a little. After a few years she started sitting on my face more and more often, and very occasionally when she had accidentally let one rip, she would let me stick my nose in there and not push me away.

And now, after more than 7 years, i finally managed to persuade her! A week ago she promised me: on sunday night, i'd get what i had been asking for all those years. I'm sure you can imagine that the hours have been passing by real slowly last week.

On saturday night she let me pich a pair of knickers in the lingerie store which she would wear while farting. i chose a pair of very thin greay coloured cotton panties with ribbons on both sides.

And last night was the night. We each had a couple of glasses of champagne to get her to relax, and then we went to the bedroom, where she lay down on her side in a fetal position. I was so hard as she let me put my nose between her butt cheeks and waited for anything to happen. She hadn't farted yet, but I was sniffing like crazy already. She wasn't saying anything and I think she was a little nervous.

And suddenly without any warning it happened! It started off squeaky and continued in a hiss like 'pfffffffft...' It was about two seconds long but the smell hit my nose immediatly. I had also physically felt the blast of gas in my nose, which, together with the smell, was heavenly. The smell was a real fart smell, not very sharp and agressive, but it was smelly. I inhaled deeply until i couldn't smell it anymore. I begged for more but she said I'd had enough for now. She told me to lie on my back and she sat on my face, panties on. As she sat on me, she gave me a handjob and i came almost instantly!

I'd never been this aroused. About half an hour later, i was ready to go again, which rarely ever happens so quickly to me.

It all seems like a beautiful dream now, since she's refused to talk about it afterwards or make any promises for more. I'm SO hoping she'll give me more soon and eventually get comfortable with the whole thing, although it doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon.

Guys, just do your best and one day you'll convince your gf of how important this is to you, and when you succeed, i can assure you, this is one fantasy that doesn't die once you've lived it!

IT'S ******* AMAZING!!!!!!!

:)

eprotophilia
21st December 2009, 04:13 PM
congratulations man, 7 years, I couldn't wait that long, I'll go crazy. Im the type thats upfront and forward. I took a lot of risks that way which turned out mostly negative but threw it all I succeeded. The hard part about getting a girl to fart for you to me is not asking, its holding on to them once you have them lol.

dftrez
21st December 2009, 04:20 PM
That will be my next mission :D

any other first experiences, by the way?

SionDS
21st December 2009, 09:52 PM
Nice,

can we get a pic of her in that lingerie? ::funny

poshtayba
22nd December 2009, 05:01 AM
These are some of my favourite threads to see here because the excitement and happiness of people's experiences makes me grateful for the experiences I've had myself.

I'm happy your girlfriend has finally felt comfortable enough to be able to play with you :)

Slimsniffer
22nd December 2009, 08:23 AM
Wow, 7 years.

I've only really ever told one girlfriend, and she took about a month or so. She'd done a facefart on her brother growing up, and I figured what the hell I'd go for it. She was the kind of girl that would do anything for ya if she loved ya.

All the same after 7 years-- you seem happy. Congratulations, hope it continues for you.

dftrez
22nd December 2009, 10:52 AM
This morning, she promised me I'd get some more tonight! It's hard to believe since it's all going so fast all of a sudden... I love it!!

I don't have any pic of her in lingerie, but I've got one of her ass in jeans. How can I upload it? What service is free and quick?

Also, I do have one picture of her butt in thong which I secretly took a few years agoas I was giving her a massage :D but this picture is a paper one, so i'll need to take a picture of it with my digital cam now.

dftrez
22nd December 2009, 11:55 AM
http://messyshare.com/show.php/38670_dscn0011.jpg.html (her butt in jeans)
http://messyshare.com/show.php/38669_img-1808.jpg.html (her butt in a thong, pants down a few inches)

This was a couple of years ago, she's 23 now and her ass is more delicious than ever before!

::funny

Slimsniffer
23rd December 2009, 09:07 AM
Wow nice pictures bud, you SHOULD be excited lol. Let us know how it works out for ya, whether or not she keeps on farting or not. We're cheering for ya!

1313Jr.1313
23rd December 2009, 09:54 AM
congrats... just congrats to you.

dftrez
23rd December 2009, 04:28 PM
She's been doing it again!

Last night I got a tiny panty fart right into my nose but it didn't smell at all, so I was slightly disappointed (although I didn't tell her since I don't want to discourage her as she was already doing it with some reluctance in the first place)...

But this morning as she was doing her hair in front of the mirror, I got on my knees behind her, joking about how I would do anything to kiss that fine ass of hers, then I pressed my nose into her ass as far as I could (she was wearing tight jeans) inhaling deeply, and after about 20 seconds I noticed that she was straining, then suddenly she puffed out a silent one (I could still hear and feel it). The smell was amazing but disappeared quickly (I guess it can never stay long enough :rolleyes).
The best part though is that she was actually laughing this time and she joked about how easy it is to get me excited!

It was the first time she really seemed to be relaxed about it, and I think that's a good sign and I just might be in for more.

PS: I'll try to take more pictures and if I do, I will post them here!

Spiderkane
24th December 2009, 12:01 AM
Awesome. Simply awesome.

Reading this thread actually made me feel kind of happy. :)

I'm really happy for you and I hope that it keeps on working out for you. ::great

poshtayba
24th December 2009, 04:14 AM
I like the discourse threads on here. Don't get me wrong, clips are always nice, but it's also nice to be able to chat with like-minded individuals without every post being "re-up" :).

footfetishguy
24th December 2009, 04:16 AM
Me too, its good to see at least the wives/girlfriends accepting our fetish and treating us ::beach

fartsmella
24th December 2009, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by dftrez
She's been doing it again!

The best part though is that she was actually laughing this time and she joked about how easy it is to get me excited!

It was the first time she really seemed to be relaxed about it, and I think that's a good sign and I just might be in for more.

PS: I'll try to take more pictures and if I do, I will post them here!

::great You are definately in for more:) 2009 will be a year to savour..along with your gf's farts ;-)
Congrats :)
FS