PDA

View Full Version : Homo-Geniz-Nation

eprotophilia
19th December 2009, 02:22 PM
A revealing film EXPOSING BEYONCE, OBAMA, and others involved in the NEW AGE AGENDA.

****BEYONCE'S latest video "VIDEO PHONE" with Lady Gaga is EXPOSED in this Film........ SHARE THIS FILM WITH ALL...WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

Unlicensed footage is used in accordance with Section 107 of US Copyright Law

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3udI1ltCZ4s

footfetishguy
19th December 2009, 07:09 PM
Umm, thanks? :unsure

1313Jr.1313
20th December 2009, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by footfetishguy

no... the answer to that question is no.

seriously, this is worse then the crap you normally post here.

eprotophilia
20th December 2009, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313

seriously, this is worse then the crap you normally post here.Why don't you provide some evidence and proof that this is crap and that your president is the good guy. The forerunner guy explains it and breaks it down without cursing and giving you actual sources from philosophers who practice these rituals. You choose not to believe the truth which is fine with me. Everyone else doesn't have to feel the same just cuz you said it was crap.

SionDS
21st December 2009, 01:59 AM
Watch until the second vid. He starts telling everyone that Obama is just like Hitler.

mofcorpr
21st December 2009, 03:30 AM
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/193/crackpot.gif

1313Jr.1313
21st December 2009, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by eprotophilia

seriously, this is worse then the crap you normally post here.Why don't you provide some evidence and proof that this is crap and that your president is the good guy. The forerunner guy explains it and breaks it down without cursing and giving you actual sources from philosophers who practice these rituals. You choose not to believe the truth which is fine with me. Everyone else doesn't have to feel the same just cuz you said it was crap.

if you count things taken WAY out of context as valid sources, then you are correct. unfortunately, the amount of fallacy committed should be a crime and is, ironically enough, comparable to the amount hitler committed. what are the odds?

eprotophilia
21st December 2009, 02:32 PM

if you count things taken WAY out of context as valid sources, then you are correct. unfortunately, the amount of fallacy committed should be a crime and is, ironically enough, comparable to the amount hitler committed. what are the odds?Naw your problem is that you don't want to believe it. Like I said just because you and scion don't believe it doesn't mean everybody else has to feel the same way. Do your own research and try to debunk it since you want to criticize. If you can't do that then your just defenseless.

1313Jr.1313
22nd December 2009, 09:56 AM
What would you like then? we've already pointed out how fallacious that is and it would seem that it just isn't enough for you. that alone is enough to put the burden of proof back on you and you're the one being lazy about it.

eprotophilia
22nd December 2009, 02:40 PM
What would you like then? we've already pointed out how fallacious that is and it would seem that it just isn't enough for you. that alone is enough to put the burden of proof back on you and you're the one being lazy about it.O I'm the one thats lazy yet you and scion can't prove anything with evidence.

SionDS
22nd December 2009, 10:36 PM
You keep asking for evidence, well here it is.

This is well documented picture of Barack Obama, President of the United States:

http://www.thesecondglass.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/obama2.jpg

You will notice that he is wearing a white shirt. The color of white has a well known cultural meaning. Ill quote a source as my evidence here:

http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html

White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity. It is considered to be the color of perfection.

So there you have it, reliable, undeniable proof that President Barack Obama is a good guy.

eprotophilia
23rd December 2009, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by SionDS
You keep asking for evidence, well here it is.

This is well documented picture of Barack Obama, President of the United States:

http://www.thesecondglass.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/obama2.jpg

You will notice that he is wearing a white shirt. The color of white has a well known cultural meaning. Ill quote a source as my evidence here:

http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html

White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity. It is considered to be the color of perfection.

So there you have it, reliable, undeniable proof that President Barack Obama is a good guy.This is no evidence whatsoever lol. Actions are much clearer than an image. A symbol is not the same as an image too because symbolism represents for something. I know you can do better than that.

1313Jr.1313
23rd December 2009, 10:16 AM
that evidence follows the same logic that yours does therefore if his is bad then yours is too. good job sion. if he disagrees with you then he drops support for his own argument.

eprotophilia
23rd December 2009, 03:27 PM
that evidence follows the same logic that yours does therefore if his is bad then yours is too. good job sion. if he disagrees with you then he drops support for his own argument.I never came up with a logic about colors that symbolize evil. Obama's not gonna present his-self as an evil person to people, are you serious. That's not how the devil deceives people. This guy Obama reads speeches, not written by him and provides false hope to people into believing there's a change but not the change thats good and his actions are not up to par to what he said he was going to do but clearly lied about everything he promise he said he was going to do. He lied about pulling out troops, when he's sending more out there to fight for what? Terrorist? Give me a break. I could of sworn Mccain that everybody hated was trying to do that when he was running for election, doesn't that just make you think how much of a good person Obama is for lying to you regardless of how good he looks versus how bad his actions are?

That logic your talking about was from music videos not from casual pictures being taken outside of the camcorder.

1313Jr.1313
24th December 2009, 08:31 AM

that evidence follows the same logic that yours does therefore if his is bad then yours is too. good job sion. if he disagrees with you then he drops support for his own argument.I never came up with a logic about colors that symbolize evil. Obama's not gonna present his-self as an evil person to people, are you serious. That's not how the devil deceives people. This guy Obama reads speeches, not written by him and provides false hope to people into believing there's a change but not the change thats good and his actions are not up to par to what he said he was going to do but clearly lied about everything he promise he said he was going to do. He lied about pulling out troops, when he's sending more out there to fight for what? Terrorist? Give me a break. I could of sworn Mccain that everybody hated was trying to do that when he was running for election, doesn't that just make you think how much of a good person Obama is for lying to you regardless of how good he looks versus how bad his actions are?

That logic your talking about was from music videos not from casual pictures being taken outside of the camcorder.

regardless of the source, the logic remains the same. you called it bullshit therefore your entire argument is null.

as for obama, you've made it quite clear that you don't follow politics either. congrats on officially putting yourself below windfan since at least he could spell and knew a little bit about grammar... at least i "could of" sworn he did.

eprotophilia
24th December 2009, 03:39 PM

regardless of the source, the logic remains the same. you called it bullshit therefore your entire argument is null.

as for obama, you've made it quite clear that you don't follow politics either. congrats on officially putting yourself below windfan since at least he could spell and knew a little bit about grammar... at least i "could of" sworn he did.Well overall you can't prove nothing to backup your claim anyway.

1313Jr.1313
25th December 2009, 11:33 AM
i claimed that he was using the same logic as you and i proved that just fine. you tried to step up and you got your shit ruined. you're the one who provided the faulty logic and all it took was showing it to you to get you to drop your argument (unless you come back with more in which case you're just a moron). now for me to fault this shitty logic as well.

you didn't prove anything to backup YOUR claim.

see that? it's your logic and if you try to argue with it then you're acknowledging that you're wrong and if you don't argue with it then you acknowledge that it's right and therefore you're wrong. way to fuck yourself.

eprotophilia
25th December 2009, 11:54 PM
i claimed that he was using the same logic as you and i proved that just fine. you tried to step up and you got your shit ruined. you're the one who provided the faulty logic and all it took was showing it to you to get you to drop your argument (unless you come back with more in which case you're just a moron). now for me to fault this shitty logic as well.

you didn't prove anything to backup YOUR claim.

see that? it's your logic and if you try to argue with it then you're acknowledging that you're wrong and if you don't argue with it then you acknowledge that it's right and therefore you're wrong. way to fuck yourself.Its not a logic, I proved enough for you to do research for yourself and backup your claim of your false logic about God. You must be a mason.

1313Jr.1313
26th December 2009, 10:12 AM
you hear that everybody? epro just said that he completely backs out of his argument in this particular thread. of course, he proceeded to prove that he is logic's little bitch in the process by committing yet more ad hominem and failing to read what i wrote, but that was his decision. it's been fun semi-literally fucking your face with actual logic, but i guess you've finally had enough. have fun being made into a little bitch in the other threads while simultaneously proving how stupid you really are.

eprotophilia
26th December 2009, 08:37 PM
you hear that everybody? epro just said that he completely backs out of his argument in this particular thread. of course, he proceeded to prove that he is logic's little bitch in the process by committing yet more ad hominem and failing to read what i wrote, but that was his decision. it's been fun semi-literally fucking your face with actual logic, but i guess you've finally had enough. have fun being made into a little bitch in the other threads while simultaneously proving how stupid you really are.Logic is what your trying to use as defense from the truth. What truth can you provide about the government and its system, tell me who created it? What does the G mean from the mason symbol and eye from the pyramid? Is it some random design thats been going on for centuries? Can you show me some documents and show me some books about God not existing, and tell me what is the truth how do you get into heaven and how do you know when evil is lurking and by who? Prove what the truth is instead of trying to correct me with your real logic.

1313Jr.1313
27th December 2009, 12:54 PM
see: epro-crusher

i used THE SAME LOGIC as what you're trying to defend. if you're calling me wrong then you're calling the guy you're defending wrong at the same time. logic is not "defense from the truth" but "a tool used to prove the truth" and if an argument doesn't have logic then by default it isn't correct. of course, that doesn't mean it's wrong... just that it needs to be proven right. you want to know about "the government and its system"? take a class. "but skools lye wtfLOLomg!!!11!" use logic to determine what is and isn't true. you're talking about questioning these things yet you aren't questioning the vids you're providing... that sounds more than just a little bit hypocritical, doesn't it? as for god, we've already determined that it's up to you to prove the existence of god, the devil, heaven, and hell. this proof can't use anything man made but all you've used thus far is the bible.

now, you're telling me to "prove" things without using logic. that is IMPOSSIBLE. it can not be done. proof is, by default, logical. then again, you've already backed out in this thread so why don't you go look dumb in the other threads...

eprotophilia
28th December 2009, 06:13 PM
see: epro-crusher

i used THE SAME LOGIC as what you're trying to defend. if you're calling me wrong then you're calling the guy you're defending wrong at the same time. logic is not "defense from the truth" but "a tool used to prove the truth" and if an argument doesn't have logic then by default it isn't correct. of course, that doesn't mean it's wrong... just that it needs to be proven right.

you want to know about "the government and its system"? take a class. "but skools lye wtfLOLomg!!!11!"

A class is not going to teach you about what's really going on in the government system. Its all made up to distract you from the truth.

use logic to determine what is and isn't true. you're talking about questioning these things yet you aren't questioning the vids you're providing... that sounds more than just a little bit hypocritical, doesn't it?

as for god, we've already determined that it's up to you to prove the existence of god, the devil, heaven, and hell. this proof can't use anything man made but all you've used thus far is the bible.

Its not up to me, its up to you to believe and research it yourself. What else proof do you need? The bible tells you everything to know about God not science, and people's worldly opinions. You already told me you don't believe in God anyway so why do I need to connivence you when your the one who wants to stay blind.

now, you're telling me to "prove" things without using logic. that is IMPOSSIBLE. it can not be done. proof is, by default, logical. then again, you've already backed out in this thread so why don't you go look dumb in the other threads...13, face it, there's nothing you can say that will change the truth from being the truth. I didn't give you any opinions and logics I told you to go research yourself but you wanna tell me these made up facts that are from the way you feel about God and the government. You can't believe in God is you don't know that the devil exist and is operating threw people. You can't tell me to take a class about the government like as if I have to listen and believe those lies that you claim are true. Your choice is to wether research yourself or stay blind by listening to the world and believing everything they put on the news and speeches.

1313Jr.1313
29th December 2009, 12:21 PM
you clearly haven't been reading this thread. also, you chose to log in yesterday but not come up with that pile of shit for an answer? did it really take you 2 days to come up with "you're wrong"? anyway, if you don't think i've handed your ass to you then you haven't been following the thread. i'd recommend rereading it then coming back to apologize.

eprotophilia
29th December 2009, 08:20 PM
you clearly haven't been reading this thread. also, you chose to log in yesterday but not come up with that pile of shit for an answer? did it really take you 2 days to come up with "you're wrong"? anyway, if you don't think i've handed your ass to you then you haven't been following the thread. i'd recommend rereading it then coming back to apologize.You owe more of apology to God for being blind and dumb down by TV and the world from they taught you. Ever-since you quoted my videos you haven't gave any evidence to prove that their wrong at all.

Like I said dude you need to read the bible for which it is the only book that provides enough evidence about God whether you like it or not. Now you can go to the public libraries and waste years trying to look for "enough" evidence to prove that God exist and find out it was all in the bible the whole time. I don't care how many books you read and how much knowledge you have of this world. Your not ever going to get to know who God really is until you have a personal relationship with him and seek him for yourself. Don't rely on people including me to tell you about God do your research. You can't say that there's not enough evidence because you have no evidence for that as well fool.

1313Jr.1313
30th December 2009, 12:49 PM
1, i have a personal relationship with god. that doesn't make logic any less important to an argument.

2, regardless of my personal relationship with god, there STILL isn't enough evidence to prove or disprove god's existence. the bible is man made so somebody writing a book saying that god doesn't exist would provide similar evidence to the contrary.

3, who ever said that i even watched tv?

4, i've provided a simple link to a site that will help you recognize when somebody is full of shit based on what they say. if you want to turn a blind eye to the truth then that's your call, but ignoring god's work is as insulting as straight up ignoring god. i gave you the link, stop being ignorant.

5, why would i rely on man to tell me about god? that wouldn't make sense at all, but you're saying that i SHOULD rely on man to tell me about god. i'm pretty sure that goes hand in hand with the whole false prophet thing.

eprotophilia
30th December 2009, 02:41 PM
1, i have a personal relationship with god. that doesn't make logic any less important to an argument.

2, regardless of my personal relationship with god, there STILL isn't enough evidence to prove or disprove god's existence. the bible is man made so somebody writing a book saying that god doesn't exist would provide similar evidence to the contrary.

3, who ever said that i even watched tv?

4, i've provided a simple link to a site that will help you recognize when somebody is full of shit based on what they say. if you want to turn a blind eye to the truth then that's your call, but ignoring god's work is as insulting as straight up ignoring god. i gave you the link, stop being ignorant.

5, why would i rely on man to tell me about god? that wouldn't make sense at all, but you're saying that i SHOULD rely on man to tell me about god. i'm pretty sure that goes hand in hand with the whole false prophet thing.Prove that there isn't enough evidence to prove that God doesn't exist. How could you believe in God if you believe that there's not enough evidence that He exist? The link you provided is just another ignorant, blind, lost soul like yourself who rejects the light and uses his own opinion and worldly logic as an alternative against the bible to adopt it as truth. How could he help me? He's just a another faithless person like you that refuses to read the bible to find out about God. Whether you like it or not the bible is the only source of evidence to know about God. If its not then your better off worshipping Satan well actually you are worshipping Satan by supporting the lie he whispered to you about God.

1313Jr.1313
31st December 2009, 01:54 PM
1, you ask me to prove that there isn't enough evidence to prove that god doesn't exist. i have asked you to provide more evidence than just the bible and you haven't. there's your proof.

2, just because there isn't enough evidence to prove god's existence doesn't mean that i can't choose to believe in god. what i choose to believe is a decision that is up to me and me alone.

3, the link i provided HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD. it is a simple guideline to using facts to support your arguments and easy ways to tell that someone is trying to mislead you or is full of shit. it is obvious that these things are over your head and i'm trying to dumb it down for you, but you are seriously one of the dumbest people that i have ever had the displeasure of conversing with.

4, you keep bringing up "worldly logic" but have yet to explain what it is. unless your next post in this thread contains a clear and concise explanation for what it is and why it is bad then your post will simply be deleted or erased. just throw it in at the beginning of your post. if you can't even explain what you're talking about then you shouldn't be putting things out to be read in the first place.

eprotophilia
20th June 2010, 07:05 AM
1, you ask me to prove that there isn't enough evidence to prove that god doesn't exist. i have asked you to provide more evidence than just the bible and you haven't. there's your proof.

2, just because there isn't enough evidence to prove god's existence doesn't mean that i can't choose to believe in god. what i choose to believe is a decision that is up to me and me alone.

3, the link i provided HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD. it is a simple guideline to using facts to support your arguments and easy ways to tell that someone is trying to mislead you or is full of shit. it is obvious that these things are over your head and i'm trying to dumb it down for you, but you are seriously one of the dumbest people that i have ever had the displeasure of conversing with.

4, you keep bringing up "worldly logic" but have yet to explain what it is. unless your next post in this thread contains a clear and concise explanation for what it is and why it is bad then your post will simply be deleted or erased. just throw it in at the beginning of your post. if you can't even explain what you're talking about then you shouldn't be putting things out to be read in the first place.Conclusion. I cant convince you and make you believe that God and the devil exist and you can't convince me that God and the devil don't exist. I don't care if you call me names, the truth is the truth. Have fun living blind in ignorance. Only God can change you and convince you that these things are happening not me or the theforerunner, or man period.

1313Jr.1313
20th June 2010, 10:12 AM
... you obviously didn't read my post. why would you even quote it if you don't mention anything in it and literally go out of your way to show that you didn't read it?

dirtyfun71
20th June 2010, 02:07 PM
A religous zealot with a fart fetish, now I've heard it all :)

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/images/busatheist.jpg

buddyfranklin
21st June 2010, 08:16 PM
These are practices on associative thought processing. there was a time when i was buried in conspiracy theory and occultism. now i'm just a religous zealot with a fart fetish. Seriously, if you study and follow this stuff, the next thing you'll notice "secret people" start fucking with you for the sake of examining your responses and habits. Basically, none of it is probably what you think it is. And the goal of alot of this tin-hat stuff - is to make $$. I can't knock someone else's hustle, even when i fell for it. Its just as interesting as any other fantasy genre. Funny that Hip-Hop has gotten their foot in the door. All of it leads to prisonplanet or infowars.com, either that or some ancient manuscript about 7,000 pages long written in a language someone made up in the 1970s... All of it is chock full of misinformation mixed with truth. And nothings wrong with holding your beliefs sacred while still being able to be human -- a defective human as long as you're trying to be good. I'm pretty sure Nature isn't made for people to pick and choose their autonomous conditions. Well, depending on how much surgery and medical biological adjustments you have the time/money for...God gives, might as well live with it. Is it incompatible? I don't think so.

eprotophilia
22nd June 2010, 11:35 PM
These are practices on associative thought processing. there was a time when i was buried in conspiracy theory and occultism. now i'm just a religous zealot with a fart fetish. Seriously, if you study and follow this stuff, the next thing you'll notice "secret people" start fucking with you for the sake of examining your responses and habits. Basically, none of it is probably what you think it is. And the goal of alot of this tin-hat stuff - is to make $$. I can't knock someone else's hustle, even when i fell for it. Its just as interesting as any other fantasy genre. Funny that Hip-Hop has gotten their foot in the door. All of it leads to prisonplanet or infowars.com, either that or some ancient manuscript about 7,000 pages long written in a language someone made up in the 1970s... All of it is chock full of misinformation mixed with truth. And nothings wrong with holding your beliefs sacred while still being able to be human -- a defective human as long as you're trying to be good. I'm pretty sure Nature isn't made for people to pick and choose their autonomous conditions. Well, depending on how much surgery and medical biological adjustments you have the time/money for...God gives, might as well live with it. Is it incompatible? I don't think so.I stopped listening to Alex Jones even tho its somethings that are true from what he says from the information he found out but theforerunner777 gives way more authentic facts with evidence because Alex exaggerates more about the junk in the government rather than bible prophecy which frankly he probably doesn't believe in Jesus and if he does he is surely not following Him but the government, occults, SS, Jesuits, etc blah blah blah, they all worship and serve the devil and this not my opinion or a worldly opinion its a fact if you really do your research and read the bible for yourself the king james version is recommended whenever theforerunner mentions the verses that you can find.

1313Jr.1313
23rd June 2010, 05:38 AM
no epro, it is nothing more than your opinion and if it isn't your opinion then you're simply stating somebody else's. this has already been gone over and you acknowledged this yourself. i'll keep this post short so you can actually read it.

eprotophilia
25th June 2010, 04:42 AM
no epro, it is nothing more than your opinion and if it isn't your opinion then you're simply stating somebody else's. this has already been gone over and you acknowledged this yourself. i'll keep this post short so you can actually read it.Funny coming from a person that says he believes in God but don't believe he exist the same way Jay-z says he believes in God but he doesn't believe that theres a devil, now if thats not an ignorant opinion then I don't knw what to call that but pure foolishness. Oh yea I guess its my opinion that the devil does exist right? Its my opinion that God made man then women right? Or mayb its not my opinion that the government doesn't worship the devil o your smart 13.

buddyfranklin
25th June 2010, 06:55 AM
wondering why the mod hasn't clarified that this is probably the least reasonable place to discuss systems of beliefs, or measure intellect. you do realize the nature of this message board pretty much nullifies all credibility to anything in reference to personal principles that are expressed within. I mean you can have your ethics and whatever, but the moment you go to a fart fetish message board to express them....well....there are better environments.

1313Jr.1313
25th June 2010, 07:01 AM
i never said i don't believe god exists. questioning my beliefs has nothing to do with this. you are simply making it more clear that you haven't read my previous posts (this one excluded as you at least got the word ignorant out of it). making a decision based off of the facts at hand is not being ignorant, but believing the facts are something other than what they are IS being ignorant (or delusional) which would, yet again, prove that you are ignorant (or for the first time, prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are delusional).

anybody can mix up their facts after not doing enough research and that happens to everybody sometimes: whether a rule for a card game or information for a test. that is not dumb (well, it is a little bit but it's an honest mistake), but making that mistake then lying about having done significant research on it and proclaiming yourself as a pro at it then misinforming people on the other hand is.

1313Jr.1313
25th June 2010, 07:11 AM
wondering why the mod hasn't clarified that this is probably the least reasonable place to discuss systems of beliefs, or measure intellect. you do realize the nature of this message board pretty much nullifies all credibility to anything in reference to personal principles that are expressed within. I mean you can have your ethics and whatever, but the moment you go to a fart fetish message board to express them....well....there are better environments.

this is as credible a place as any to speak about people's beliefs so long as it's posted in the cafe forum. this forum has as much of a variety of beliefs as the real world or any other forum (even more than political forums as they only take a sample of the politically involved [or at least those that care enough to join a political forum]) since the common factor is sexual (or more specifically, a fetish) instead of more personality based.

buddyfranklin
26th June 2010, 02:55 PM
true. it's just as good a place as anywhere else. never know what you'll find where.