PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody here from Oregon? Got some questions

HOOF HEARTED
15th December 2009, 04:42 PM
I'm asking because I know some relatives who are planning to move to Oregon.I don't know which part of the state, I just know my uncle bought some land there. I'm mainly curious cause i'm just thinking on what it would be like to be in another state for a while. Only state besides California i've been in is Nevada...Vegas of course ::great not since 2000 though :cry I'm just sick & tired of California. Well mainly sick & tired of all the transplants, foreigners & illegals fucking it up :[ I sometimes feel that i can't make it here. 1 of those reasons being this state constantly catering & kowtowing to the transplants, foreigners & illegals :fuck And i'm a big NHL fan so i'm on the very last on the list to be considered anti-foreigner.
I thought about visiting Oregon & some other states of course, even thinking about taking a job where I can pick up deliver furniture throughout the western part of US. I just wanted to know some things about the state. Others who visited Oregon can respond as well.
1. What months have the least rain days or what months are mostly sunny? Hate constant rain.
2. Do they have a lot of hispanic/asian girls there?
3. What cities are considered to have a lot of racists? So I can avoid them.
4. Are the businesses hiring practices picky like California is :[ or do they work their way around getting applicants in to hire them?
5. Are the women in Oregon picky, materialistic, constant liars like the ones in California?
6. Do the small town cities have big time hangout places?
I think that's all for now.

haleyslilcomet
15th December 2009, 07:57 PM
1. What months have the least rain days or what months are mostly sunny? Hate constant rain.
it depends on where you are. portland/eugene/salem rains about 280 days of the year. southern oregon (where i live) rains quite a bit less. we have lots of sun starting march-april and lasts until late october. the rainy season is halloween to valentine's day or somewhere around there.

2. Do they have a lot of hispanic/asian girls there?

umm... down where i live there are a few hispanics but not a lot. the majority is definitely white.

3. What cities are considered to have a lot of racists? So I can avoid them.
central point founded the kkk, grants pass is fairly white supremacist, medford is heavily white. anywhere north of roseburg should be okay, but stay on the west coast. east oregon is scary lol - outback rednecks with gun racks.

4. Are the businesses hiring practices picky like California is or do they work their way around getting applicants in to hire them?
i don't think i can answer that question, i don't really understand it

5. Are the women in Oregon picky, materialistic, constant liars like the ones in California?
hell no! cali girls suck big time, oregon girls are chill

6. Do the small town cities have big time hangout places?
what is a big time hangout place? lol

oregon is a great place, i definitely love living here. no tax, don't have to pump your own gas, awesome weather, super friendly people, etc. etc. etc.

FartPallete
16th December 2009, 10:54 AM
I have had many great times in cali, not sure what places you all hung around, but I met really cool girls, and really cool people.
Sure there are the pretentious crowd, but you see that crowd everywhere.
From what I know of oregon, is eugene and portland are the places you want to be.
Oregon is a pretty rainey state, but the cities are pretty cool.
I'll say this though, portland girls are a lot more open to farting. Not sure about the fetish thing, but they fart without shame.
Hot girls too.

DudeGuy90
17th December 2009, 07:41 AM
Jeeze Haley is back. Wonder what we did?

1313Jr.1313
17th December 2009, 08:11 AM
windfan.