PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic: SEXY PHOTOSHOOT

houbi
12th December 2009, 12:49 AM
It looks like no-one actually understand or use the Cafe Forum, so I'm writing this here. Does anyone of you have this so called ''Sexy Photoshoot'' entirely available? And the most important thing - do you know the official name of this film? It is about Next Door Nikki, Megan QT, Princess Blueyez, Seanna Teen and Tiffany Teen posing in tiny little thongs. It is a couple of years old clip.. There are several clips (longest is just 7 minutes) available but I know that is not everything and what on Earth happens after they walk to upstairs? I'm dying to see the full material. I don't know if it's officially titled ''Sexy Photoshoot'', ''Five Sexy Asses'' or ''Five Hot Babes'' but all these examples give a good description about the brilliance of this leg spreading film. How great it would be if these girls farted some stinkers! So please, if you have it, or just know the OFFICIAL name of this great clip, please answer. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

houbi
9th February 2010, 04:33 PM
So, do any of you know the official name of this clip/film? I've searched it from all places all over the internet but the 7-minute version is the longest I ever found. Please help me and share this masterpiece if you just could.

Guzara
9th February 2010, 09:34 PM
well I don't know.