PDA

View Full Version : Farted on boyfriend last night

EbonyPrincess
10th December 2009, 06:21 PM
Some of you know that the BF sorta encouraged me to fart on film. He thought it would be awesome b/c I have such a big ass (48") so last night, he asked me to fart on him. I was shocked. He said he wanted to feel it vibrate through my jeans and onto his lap. I didn't say anything, just looked at him, like ummmm ooookkkkk teehee. Later on that evening, we were watching SYTYCD and I sat on his lap, facing him, kissed him and farted.

He was SOOOOO turned on, next thing u know I was on my back, legs in the air and he was blowing my back out!!! Said he was turned on and loved it and next time I have gas, to "lay it on him"

teehee

koonlisi
10th December 2009, 07:01 PM
looks like imagination story

fullproof24
10th December 2009, 07:17 PM
sounds like my life :)

guys, bring it up to your girlfriends - if they love you they wont be turned off or think you are wierd and they will fart for you

simple.

EbonyPrincess
10th December 2009, 07:24 PM
Exactly FP, I always fart on him while Im sleeping and that's how I found out I farted in my sleep. He hasn't gone the full sniff my farts, will he go there, idk...but he always talks about how stinky it is. Before, when I used to film, he'd leave the room. Now he stays in the corner and watches. I notice his dick gets hard, but I always thought it was because of the phat ass LMAO!!! Now, from reading you guys stories, Im guessing it's the ass and the farts!!!

Who wouldn't love an ass like this??? heh

http://twitpic.com/n8x4u

iloveblackfarts
11th December 2009, 12:51 AM
lucky guy my ex-wife used to fart on me and on my dick she used to warn me when she was about to let on go...

1313Jr.1313
11th December 2009, 06:52 AM
i think you should surprise him with a facefart to wake him up one morning then let us know how it goes ::beach

EbonyPrincess
12th December 2009, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
i think you should surprise him with a facefart to wake him up one morning then let us know how it goes ::beach

Oh no!!!!! I can't do thattttt.... nooooooooooowayyyyyyy That one Im a little to afraid of! uh uh. IF he asks..then yeah, but to do it randomly. HELL NAH!!!

fartsmella
12th December 2009, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by EbonyPrincess

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313

Oh no!!!!! I can't do thattttt.... nooooooooooowayyyyyyy That one Im a little to afraid of! uh uh. IF he asks..then yeah, but to do it randomly. HELL NAH!!!

::roll are you afraid he might not wake up? ::roll
FS

1313Jr.1313
13th December 2009, 10:32 AM
you never know, lol. it's worth a shot :rolleyes

viperman
25th March 2010, 06:05 AM
I wish ti be u boyfriend

GassyJake
27th March 2010, 06:25 AM
I wish ti be u boyfriend

I don't. She's fat.

dolgerforkabone
27th March 2010, 06:40 AM
HAHAHAHA!!! ::roll::roll::roll::roll

medak
27th March 2010, 10:07 AM
gassy i seriously dont ge ti tman..be real..why r u such a dick man lol...i mean what is the point? why hurt sumones feelings?

pdizzle84
28th March 2010, 05:56 AM
looks like imagination story

You do know that EbonyPrincess is actual fart mistress right? Exactly so I doubt that your interpretation of this is true.

1313Jr.1313
28th March 2010, 07:45 AM
bad english, but i can imagine that he means his fantasy.

splat
29th March 2010, 05:18 PM
He's trying to come to terms with his homosexuality. He's also known as fartingjake on youtube, and he likes to fart for guys to masturbate to. I think it's probably a complex where he has to vocalize his "need" for exceedingly "normal" ideals of socially attractive women, to "prove" to others, and to his own doubtful self, that he is straight.

To jake, you can't change who you are. If you're gay, be gay. If you're bisexual, be bisexual. But don't let yourself be swallowed by a tragic complex that makes you hide your real self, even from yourself- That will cause a lot of pain.