PDA

View Full Version : First Story I Wrote, Enjoy

dude42
7th December 2009, 02:10 PM
I decided to write my first story. It goes on for a long time, I kind of got carried away with gross details. I was a liittle nervous to do this, mostly because I've never talked to a person in RL about my fetish. Also, I really like this forum and wanted to give you guys some new fiction. So here:

-------------
4 Days as a Fart Slave

“Son, this is non-negotiable! I have a very important business meeting in Florida and I am taking your mother with me.” Fred's father yelled at him sternly.
“Dad, I know this is important for you and I WANT you to enjoy it, but I'm almost 15! I don't need a babysitter to watch me!” Fred protested.
“Sweetie, I love you too much to let you stay here alone. Your father and I would feel much more comfortable if we knew that Veronica was here to watch after you.” Fred's mom added.
Fred's heart sank as he watched that name escape his mother's lips. Veronica was without a doubt the meanest bitch he had ever met in his life. Despite her sultry heaving breasts, golden auburn hair, and her firm round ass, she was Fred's worst nightmare. Ever since last year when she moved into the neighborhood, Fred became the target of all her devious bullying. The sad part was that no matter what she did to ruin his day, Fred was too attracted to her to tell anyone.
Ding-dong! The doorbell rang. Fred's dad went to go answer it. Veronica stood in the doorway giving Fred's parents the sweetest smile you could imagine on a 17 year old girl.
“Sorry I'm late. Hope it wasn't any trouble.” Veronica said in a cute bubbly voice that nobody could get mad at.
“No, don't worry about it, you're right on time Veronica. Come in, please.” Fred's dad insisted.
“Make yourself at home dear, Fred's a little sour about the whole situation, but just keep an eye on him and we'll be back in four days.” Fred's mom explained to Veronica.
“No worries Mrs. Baker, have a great time in Florida.” Veronica said with another smile.
After giving their son one last order to behave, Fred's parents walked out the door and drove away. Veronica patiently watched the car fade into the distance before shifting her gaze to poor Fred. His heart began pounding as the terror sank in. Her sinful green eyes pierced Fred's very soul.
“So, Freddie. It looks like you and I are going to be spending some quality time together.” Veronica said with a playful smirk.
Fred was speechless. He knew that Veronica was planning something evil. He tried to respond, but his throat was in a knot and droplets of cold sweat were forming on the back of his neck.
“Ha ha g-guess we are...” Fred managed to stammer.
“Aww, you're shaking. You remind me of my hamster.” Veronica teased. “Now go make me something to eat brat, I'm in charge now so you better do whatever I say.” She pinched his cheek firmly and then walked to the living room where she began watching her teen dramas.
With a sigh of reluctance, Fred dragged himself into the kitchen, where he started to boil a large pot of water. Then he got an idea. He decided to really put some effort into his task and make Veronica something special so that maybe she would change her mind about him and leave him alone. It was a slim chance, but there wasn't any other option.
After almost two hours of intense cooking, Fred was done making dinner. It was a mouth-watering tray of tender chicken parmesan, home made macaroni with alfredo and broccoli, string beans, and an ice cold bottle of gourmet root beer. Anxiously he carried it to the living room to surprise his evil babysitter.
Much to Fred's dismay, Veronica was not impressed with his culinary talent. Instead, she forcefully poked a finger in his ribcage for taking so long.
“It's about time you little weasel. I almost died of hunger waiting for your lazy ass.” Veronica snapped at him. “Now go to your room and be quiet. If I have to look at your pathetic face any longer I think Ill lose my appetite.”
Fred held back his frustration as he walked away to his bedroom. Once he was there, he began to frown and sulk around, wishing he could skip over the next four miserable days. He squirmed at the irony of the fact that the same girl who was going to make his life Hell on Earth was also the star of his deepest, most passionate sexual fantasies.

An hour later, the doorknob turned and Veronica walked right up to the bed where Fred was calmly reading a book. She had a devilishly sadistic look on her face that sent him into another fearful state of dread. He hoped it was just a joke, but he knew her too well to believe that. After a painfully slow fifteen seconds passed, Fred spoke up.
“Did- did you enjoy your m-m-meal, V-Veronica?” Fred squeaked with a tremble in his voice.
“As a matter of fact, I did. You may be a rotten little twerp but you're not a bad cook. You better make the rest of my meals that good from now on or your next four days will go from terrible to unimaginable.”
“I-I'm glad you liked it. It's my own recipe.” Fred managed a tiny smile, but Veronica's icy glare forced it back down immediately.
“You probably know that I'm the captain of the Girl's volleyball team at my high school. As you can imagine, I build up quite an appetite running around all the time during practice.”
Fred nodded in agreement, careful not to smile this time. Veronica came a couple inches closer and got a more serious look on her face.
“But- there's something about me you don't know.” Veronica paused to build up more fear in her little victim. “I'm lactose intolerant. My belly doesn't like dairy products, not at all.”
“T-Then why did you eat the food I made? It had tons of milk and cheese.” Fred blurted nervously.
“Oh, I knew that right away. I was so mad when I saw your sickening excuse for a beautiful girl's cuisine I almost threw the whole thing into your bratty little face.”
“I'm really sorry Veronica. Are you going to be okay?” Fred added with concern.
“Aside from a little stomachache, I'll be just fine. You, on the other hand, must suffer for your mistake. And you're not sorry. At least not yet, my little slave.” Veronica's tone was fierce and intimidating. Her beautifully toned figure towered over Fred as he shivered desperately in her shadow.
“S-Slave? Why?” Fred asked out of terrified confusion.
“Because I'm bigger and better than you, twerp. And besides, there's no way I'm going to spend these four days watching television. You're a shiny new play toy and you're all mine. From now on, you will call me Mistress Veronica and do whatever I tell you. If you break the rules or complain, I will make things much, much worse.” Veronica leaned back a little and let out a low, evil laugh.
At this point, Fred was wishing on a star to just stay alive until his parents got back so he could stop being afraid. In a terrorized state of obedience, Fred managed to reply.
“Okay, do whatever you please, Mistress. I'll do anything you ask.” Fred forced out the words she wanted to hear, all the while trying to go to his happy place and block out the nightmare that his life suddenly became.
“That's better, slave. I had a feeling you would be a fast learner.” Veronica smiled, but then squinted a little and grasped her stomach. “Ooh, it's time. Lie down flat on your back, slave. NOW!”
Fred quickly flipped over and stared at the ceiling. His panic built as he wondered what it was time for.
Veronica climbed onto the bed, standing up on the mattress She put one foot on either side of Fred's chest. She pushed her long silky hair out of her face and squatted down so her ass was less than an inch from his nose.
“Do you like my tiny yellow shorts, slave? They're so cute and sexy, and they outline my tight, round ass so perfectly. Take a look at me from down there and tell me how beautiful I am.” The teen goddess held that position while Fred took in the sight.
“You're amazing, Mistress Veronica. Those shorts wouldn't look better on anyone in the world.” Fred exclaimed to his babysitter. He was secretly truthful though, and for a second he thought that maybe she wasn't going to torture him after all, and that maybe she would make love to him instead.
But no, The young boy's hopeful fantasy came to an abrupt halt when he saw those tiny shorts start to bulge a little bit at the asshole. Before he knew what was happening, PPPPPPPpppppp! A dense cloud of rotten fart gas exploded from between those perfect ass cheeks. Fred closed his eyes tight and tried to lift up his hands to plug his nose.
“No!” Veronica firmly held Fred's squirming body in place with her superior strength. “Sniff it, slave! Sniff as hard as you can and don't hold your breath or you'll be sorry.”
With no other choice, Fred inhaled breath after breath of the girl's deadly ass fumes. He couldn't stop wondering how such a rancid smell could come from the most beautiful girl he knew.
“Now ask for another one, brat. Beg for more gas to smell!” She ordered sternly.
Fred whimpered a little, and forced out the words. “Mistress, fart on me again. I'm begging you, let me smell some more.”
“Well, if you insist-” Veronica let out a soft moan, which turned to a feminine grunt as she let go of an incredibly massive and airy fart. The sound was like a deflating hot air balloon, and just as warm too. Her six-second long nose hair curling release was delivered directly into Fred's unfortunate throat and nostrils. Its consistency was moist and thick, and its vapors flooded every taste bud in the boy's mouth. Holding back a gag, he obediently took a deep, long whiff of the tainted air.
“How does it smell, kiddo? It smells sweet from up here, it must be even better down there.” She giggled and put some weight down on her prisoner's face and wiggled around for a bit. She eased up a centimeter, just enough for him to speak. “Well? Tell me how it smells!” Her playful joking became a strict order.
“I can't stand it, just please stop, Mistress.” Fred exclaimed in exhausted defeat.
“Bad slave!” The ivory skinned athlete delivered a firm, open-palmed slap to Fred's cheek. “Do not ask me for mercy, you pathetic worm! When I ask you to describe my ass-perfume, you will tell me it smells lovely. Understand?!?” The furious beauty was now pinning down her victim with an iron grip.
“Yes! I understand. I'm sorry Mistress, please forgive me!” Fred pleaded in desperation. He couldn't bear to think of his treatment being any worse.
“Good.” Veronica smiled and suddenly forced her ass down on his face hard. Pbfbtbfbtbfbbtbfbbppp! Another healthy-sized poot flew out of her ass, making a muffled but very audible noise . She held her ass down tightly over the boy's petrified face, tattooing his nostrils with her stink. Suddenly she lifted up again, only to let out another fart right away. Fred had no other choice than to inhale deeply, as he had been suffocating under his babysitter's rotten ass. This one must have been brewing for a while, because Veronica sighed in orgasmic relief as she disposed of that intestinal bubble. It was incredibly loud and bassy, and lasted for at least eight seconds.
“Surprise!” Veronica giggled maniacally and inched her butt hole closer to his nose. “I made that one just for you.” Fred was on the verge of dying. That last fart was so massive it filled his entire lungs, and then some. The stench was overpowering in the boy's small room, all he could smell was rotten cheese and broccoli-smelling gas from a beautiful girl's perfect, but lactose intolerant, body.
Veronica laughed and laughed at her slave's muffled gags, while Fred began to relax his tension. He got woozy as the laughs of his Mistress became more and more distant. He closed his eyes and he was out like a light.

Later, Fred reopened his eyes to find himself staring at his bathroom ceiling. He tried to get up, but found that he was tightly bound with ropes and handcuffs. Even though hours had passed, there was still a putrid smell in the air. He panicked, and tried to wriggle free. But as he did, he rang the bell that Veronica cleverly tied to his feet. Moments later, he heard footsteps coming closer, and the doorknob turned. Fred's heart stopped as the door slowly creaked open, revealing the bittersweet sight of Veronica's twisted smile. She was wearing silk pajama bottoms and a lacy pink lingerie bra.
“Hey there, sleepyhead. Hope you enjoyed playtime last night.” Veronica walked over to him so that she towered over his helpless little head. “Did you see the present I left for you last night?”
Fred opened his eyes wider in curiosity, and Veronica effortlessly lifted him up so he could see in the toilet. Dwelling at the bottom of the porcelain lake was an enormous turd that stretched from the abyss of the drain hole and poked out into the air about three inches. The surrounding water was a murky pond of brownish-yellow filth.
“Thanks again for dinner, by the way. You gave me so much food I couldn't help but push out one giant shit.” Veronica quietly giggled and bent over to blow a kiss to her stinky little gift. “I was going to flush it, but I left it here to keep you company.”
Fred was horrified at the sight of this girl's mess, and the image of that thick, dense log was burned into his unwilling retinas.
Then Veronica untied the ropes on his feet, leaving only the foot cuffs, which had a few inches of chain in between so he could walk slowly. The girl continued by leading him (a little too fast) into a small walk-in closet. Once they were there, she tightly re-tied his feet. During the whole trip, Fred didn't dare speak a word, for fear that things might get worse. He was then laid down on his back again, and the door was closed shut. In the corner, Fred could see a small heater that had been brought in from another room. Veronica proceeded to turn it on high. She then stood over the boy again, waving cutely.
“You weren't awake earlier to make my breakfast, you lazy shit! The only thing I could do was eat your leftover broccoli and make myself a bowl of cereal with LOTS of milk.” She was getting excited watching the fear build in her victim's face. “It's too bad I had to do that, because all that dairy is giving me terrible nasty fart bubbles.” As she talked and teased, the heat quickly filled up the small closet. Fred knew why she did it. The hot air would make the farts smell even worse.
“It's getting so steamy in here, I think I won't be needing these.” With a graceful motion, the evil goddess removed her silk pajamas and white cotton panties. Then she took off her socks, and forced them into Fred's gaping mouth. “Now don't you spit those out slave, or I'll have no choice but to get stricter.”
The socks tasted sour on the kid's tongue, and as much as he wanted to spit out those greasy, stinky, foot sweat pads, he held back, afraid of what might happen.
Veronica stretched out her mostly naked body, enjoying the nice warm air against her soft, perfect skin. She relaxed so deeply that she accidentally let out a little toot into the air.
“Oopsie daisy, I was saving that little guy for your nose.” She lifted up her creamy muscled leg and waved the fugitive fart over toward Fred's face. Even though it was a tiny one, it smelled strongly of broccoli, and it hung in the air for a while. The strength of even a little gas from this babe was so powerful that Fred could hardly bear to imagine how terrible it will be when she kicks her ass into overdrive.
“Well now, that was a tasty preview. Don't worry though, there's tons more where that one came from.” Veronica proceeded to take out a teddy bear from a drawer. Immediately, she buried it in her ass, and silently released some gas into it. She sighed with relief and held it there for a few more seconds, possibly farting on it even more. Then she quickly pulled it out of her ass crack and shoved it forcefully into her slave's face.
“Smell my teddy bear slave boy! Sniff deep!” Veronica ordered, and Fred obeyed, filling his nose with the deadly stench from this girl's poor fart cushion. She held there bear against his nose while he suffered under it's noxious contents.
“Enough of that. My poor teddy has had enough. He doesn't deserve to take my stinky torture as much as you.” She lifted up the plush animal and tossed it away. “Oh, all that milk is starting to churn around in my belly. It's so bad it hurts a little, but I only have to hold it a little longer.”
This remark confused Fred, as he wondered why she didn't just let it out right away. He quickly learned why when his Mistress squatted down over his face and tightly pinched his nose. After fifteen seconds, he tried to get some air through the socks in his mouth, but they were too dirty and packed too tight for him to breathe through his mouth. A minute went by, and Fred was in desperate need of air. Directly above him, he saw his babysitter strain her face and heard a low rumble in her lower tummy. With one quick motion, she put her asshole directly in front of Fred's nose, let go of her grip on it, and PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A gigantic bellowing fart erupted from her bare teen asshole and tore through Freddie's rapidly inhaling nostrils, penetrating his sinuses, throat, lungs, and left his eyes bloodshot and watering. It was by far the worst smell he had ever experienced, and he was powerless to make it even a little better. Before he could even exhale, Veronica pinched his nose again, so that he was forced to hold her ass masterpiece in his chest and let his torturer's stink linger inside of him. When he was finally allowed to exhale, his breath was cruelly waved back at him, so he would keep smelling it.
“That one felt really good to get out. But oh no, I don't think I'm quite done yet..” While still squatting over the boy's face, she strained her asshole so hard it looked like it was going to kiss its recipient. Then, a steady, quiet stream of gas began to make its way out right into Fred's breathing space. She kept pushing, and the fumes kept on coming. This drawn-out SBD kept going for twelve miserable seconds, and then started to get loud for a few seconds toward the end.
“Now that's what I call a fart! I hope you breathed in all of that, you useless fart sniffing little boy! Sniff harder! I can't hear you!” As soon as she commanded it, she could hear sniffs coming from her butt area. To further humiliate him, she sat her bare ass down on Fred's suffering nose and shook it around, forcing his nostrils completely into her moist, foul shithole. Once it was in, the evil volleyball captain took the opportunity to surprise her little friend without warning. As another bubble made its way down her rectum, she forced it out with all her might, and kept her butt firmly in place so the gas would travel into the nose whether he sniffed or not.
Fred was approaching breaking point by then, and as soon as his face was free, he spit out the socks and took advantage of whatever air he could get through his mouth. He knew this was against the rules, but he couldn't take it anymore. This girl was a farting machine, and he only wanted the mercy of fresh air. However, Veronica wasn't anywhere near ready to take that kind of disrespect, and she became infuriated.
“I told you specifically not to spit out my socks. I warned you... and you did it anyway. Now guess what, slave boy? Your punishment is going to get dreadfully worse. Only a little brat like you could deserve what I have in store for you!” And with a fit of rage, she slammed her ass down on Fred's chest with full force, completely knocking the wind out of him. Then she punched his stomach, causing him to let out a whimper of pain.
“If you wanted to breathe through your mouth, slave, you should have said so.” Veronica teased. “Now open up wide for Mistress Veronica.” Fred slowly opened up, and his sitter's raunchy pooper was forced into it. “Now stick your tongue up it! You have three seconds!” Not wanting to make things worse, Fred obeyed, and was frantically licking up the juice from her dirty, sweaty stinker.
“Keep going, slave, don't even think of stopping until I let you.” Veronica moaned with pleasure as her bitch boy licked away at her shit factory, and all of a sudden, PPPPPPPBBBBBBBPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBPPPPPP!!!!!!! she shot out a mouthful of gas directly into Fred's hard-working mouth. The fart came from so deep inside the girl's ass that it smelled worse than even her SBD's. She sighed a big sigh of relief, which turned into laughter as she delighted in making her slave eat the most nasty fart she had produced that day.
“Wow, I think I even impressed myself with that one. It's almost too stinky for me.” She giggled to herself. “Just kidding, boy, I love my farts. They're never too gross for me. That's what makes them so much fun to share with you.” Veronica laughed and laughed while her victim tried to stay alive in her blazing hot fart chamber.
“Can we stop this now?” Fred asked. “You're very beautiful but I can't stand your fart torture. I can't take it anymore!” Fred blurted out his feelings again, this time making his Mistress even more furious.
“You want it to stop, poor little baby? What's the matter, you don't like to smell your babysitter's farts?” She laughed even more. “Too bad, slave! Your parents are gone and you still belong to me for three more days! I'm a beautiful teen goddess, and I have taken you as my worthless slave. I'm bigger, smarter, and stronger than you by a long shot, so get ready for more Hell beneath my hot, gassy ass!” On that note, she stood up, twisted herself side to side, and cracked her knuckles. She squinted a little and tightened her lips together, and fidgeted around for about a minute, and when she stopped, she made the most sadistic face Fred had ever seen.
“Ooh, good news for you, buttlicker. I thought that last fart would be my last one for now because it smelled so bad, but I can feel another one on its way out.” Veronica rubbed her belly, as if to try and massage it closer to the exit. “ But first, I want you to beg for it. Tell me how badly you want to sniff my perfect ass as I rip my most deadly fart directly into your face.”
Fred was about to cry. He would rather be dead than have this evil bitch use him as a personal fart cushion. But he had no choice, she had total control over him. “Please, oh please Mistress, rip your most deadly, toxic stench right into my face. I want to sniff it all up like a good slave.”
“Well, only because you asked so nicely.” She said with another giggle, and returned to the squat position, her asshole a millimeter away from Fred's abused nostrils. With her hands, Veronica reached down and covered her target's mouth and pinched his nose. “I don't know if I can even wait until you run out of breath. The pressure keeps building and I don't think I can hold it much longer.” Fred knew she was telling the truth, because her asshole started to slowly push outward. As the seconds ticked by, Fred awaited his next hot, smelly mouthful of girl gas. Finally, Veronica freed his nose, only to fill it with her show-stopper of the day, a super-long wet-sounding blast that smelled like old broccoli, rotten eggs, and shit. It was so bad that it made the already putrid closet smell like roses in comparison.
As Fred inhaled this behemoth of a female fart, he started to get that woozy feeling again. After seven seconds of breathing pure, fresh farts from his babysitter's ass, he began getting very dizzy. But the fart kept going, and Fred passed out a moment later. Veronica, satisfied with her work, wafted her own stink back to her nose, and savored the incredible stench that she made.

-----

I can keep going with this if you guys like it

mephistofele
7th December 2009, 03:13 PM
wow.....simply amazing story ...
congrats man !! please continue :)

thatonefuck
7th December 2009, 06:12 PM
Great story so far. Please continue.

rayeknor
7th December 2009, 06:51 PM
Great story, she should make him watch her take a enormous gassy dump and leave the plunging to him ::great

fartsmella
7th December 2009, 10:15 PM
Excellent story :) ..........more .........more :)
FS

dude42
8th December 2009, 02:45 AM
The ending. Glad you liked it
--------

Fred awoke yet again in an unfamiliar position. Just like the day before, he was all tied up so he couldn't escape. But on this particular morning, Veronica decided to pull a different prank. Fred was disgusted to realize that she put her dirty white panties over his head, with a large skid mark in his nose and mouth area. He couldn't take them off either, because he was all tied up. When he wriggled around, he heard the bell ring, and immediately felt stupid for falling for it twice. His mouth still tasted stale from being forced to eat his babysitter's farts, and he had a feeling today would be even worse. Surely enough, Fred heard the footsteps coming toward the room he was in, which meant the evil Mistress would be there soon.
“Wakey-wakey pantyface!” Veronica teased as she took her undies off the boy's head. “I missed you so much I had to get you a present. Close your eyes!” Fred obeyed her and closed his eyes, even though he knew it was a trick. All of a sudden PPPBBBBTTTT!!!! Veronica let one rip in his face. The smell wasn't that bad, but it was still unpleasant to smell. “Haha I got you, slave, I can't believe you're that gullible. I'm starting to think you might like this.” Veronica let out another soft giggle as she teased her victim a little more.
“What do you want me to do today, Mistress? I'll do anything, just take it easy, please.” Fred pleaded while he could.
“Well first, I would like you to meet my friends Christina and Becky. We are all lactose intolerant, that's why we've been friends since we were little.” Fred watched two more athletic, sexy, mature-looking high school girls walk through the door. They both looked devilishly excited, just like Veronica always was. Fred was hopeless now. He thought it couldn't get any worse, but his problems just tripled.
“H-Hi girls.” Fred stammered, afraid of what they might do. The girls coldly smiled back without saying hi, embarrassing Fred even more.
Without saying a word, Veronica untied his feet, leaving the foot cuffs on so he couldn't run. They led him out the front door and into the back seat of a green car. Christina and Becky got in the back seat with him, and Veronica took the wheel.
“Where are you taking me?” Fred asked. But rather than answer, Becky took some duct tape and sealed his mouth. Once he was shut up, Veronica began driving.
“Hey girls, I'm starving, what about you?” Veronica asked
“Oh Veronica, I'm famished! Let's go eat!” Christina replied, pulling a scrunchie from her curly blonde hair. The car kept going until they were at a Taco Bell drive-thru. When Fred saw this, he almost cried. Veronica rolled down the window to order.
“Hi, I'd like 30 soft tacos with extra hot sauce and triple sour cream.” As she said this, Becky and Christina got that evil look again, making Fred uncomfortable. As they drove on, All three girls began eating their tacos in the car. They were munching fast and soon they had eaten every crumb.
The next stop was McDonalds. Veronica went to the drive-thru again, this time ordering 6 large milkshakes, so the girls would get extra dairy. Just like the tacos, the milkshakes were finished very fast, and the car started going off roads. They all finally arrived at a stopping point, in what seemed like the middle of nowhere. The girls looked around at each other smiling. Becky finally broke the silence.
“Oh, I think I've got the first one!” Becky announced, then she leaned to the side a bit and let out a long, rattling fart with a pungent smell that hit Fred almost instantly. “Excuse me” she said in a fake-cute way. Her straight black hair and dark eyes made her seem more evil, but also more serious.
“Hey, I bet I can top that.” Veronica said as she lifted up her ass, pointed it into the backseat, and ripped a low, bassy fart right into the helpless boy's breathing zone. The windows were rolled up, and it was a hot day, so the car was already a bit stuffy. But Veronica's gas was way worse smelling than Becky's and the car already stunk big time. Fred squirmed a little to show his disgust, but the girls just laughed.
“Don't wimp out now, boy, the party is just getting started” Christina said as she lifted up her plump round bottom and let out a four-second blast, which the other girls high-fived her for.
“Hey Christina, pull my finger” Victoria teased. Christina yanked her finger, and Veronica let out an even longer rip that took the car's stench to a whole new level.
“Wait, everyone quiet, I think this one might be silent” Becky said as she lifted back her legs and eased out a long, airy hiss that Fred could smell before she was even done letting it all out. Becky came across as a modest farter at first, but after that super SBD, Fred stopped underestimating her ass. Before Fred could even get over Becky's thick, cabbagey fumes, Christina cut one loose with no warning, and it was super loud. Victoria laughed, saying how Christina has the element of surprise.
“Speaking of surprises” Veronica added, and started to lean over.
“Wait,” said Becky “I've got one too. Let's double-gas the slave!” Veronica giggled, and agreed. They both lifted up their asses and positioned them right up in Fred's face.
“1..2..3.. Now!” Victoria yelled, and both of the teen asses farted at once. Veronica's was louder and smellier, but Becky's lasted longer, and still reeked of something rotten. Fred gagged from behind his taped mouth as the smell got worse and worse. Amazingly, the girls were so close with each other that they actually liked each others' gas. They made a great team, he had to admit, except he was on the wrong side of it.
“Girls, I got a huge one ready to blow” Christina announced. “Anyone else got one?”
“Hold on a second” Veronica said, and strained her face a little to push one down. “Becky, will you join us in a triple delight?”
“Oh yeah, all that Mexican food and dairy is giving me rapid fire” Becky informed them
“OK Girls, 1,.. 2.. 3.. Now!” Veronica counted again, as not two, but all three girls unloaded their assholes directly into Fred's nose. Christina really built up some pressure during the last few minutes, because she had so much gas Fred could feel a breeze on his face, even though she was wearing pants. Much like Veronica, Christina's farts kept smelling worse the more she blew. Becky's gas also got worse, and during the triple fart she let out another airy fart lasting for an entire sixteen seconds. And as if that weren't enough, Victoria stepped up her game too, letting out a six second bassy roar that put the other girls' stink to shame. All in all, it was getting bad much faster than when it was Veronica alone, now there were 3 farting girls torturing him.
“Hey girls, here's a little secret.” Becky announced “I haven't taken a dump in three days. The longer I wait, the worse smelling my farts get.”
“Same here” Christina said. The two girls smiled at each other and giggled some more.
“Veronica let out a moan of relief up front, followed by a series of 12 average sized farts all in succession. When the smell made its way back to the hostage, he started feeling very sick. Becky noticed this and poked him in his side and ordering him not to pass out.
“I don't know about the both of you, but I'm getting really hot in this stinky car of ours. I'm taking off my pants and undies.” Veronica declared, inviting the others, who also stripped to bare ass.
“I think I got something for the slave, Veronica.” Becky teased, as she moved her warm pink tush right in front of Fred's nose, and carefully bent over, placing her tight brown asshole right in from of his nostrils. Without warning she let it rip, blasting a huge rattling fart directly into the victim's nose. Becky was right, her farts were getting a lot smellier, really quick. The gas was starting to take on a very moist quality, which hung around in his sinuses for quite a while. After a five second pause, Becky's ass let out another one, not as long, but with an even worse stench. Another pause, and Fred heard Becky's belly make a loud grumble, and a second later BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPP! An enormous bubble freed itself from her ass again, so thick and putrid, it left Fred's nose dripping with moisture. At this point, Fred just wanted to die. The smell was so bad he felt like his face was being repeatedly showing into a steaming pile of female shit.
“Oh my god, Becky, that was HUGE! I'm so jealous!” Christina said in admiration.
“Don't speak too soon, girls, I've got a monster bubble making its way downtown right now.” Veronica added, positioning her asshole in her slave's nose Veronica strained and let out a soft grunt. Her stomach rumbled, and a giant blast followed. It sounded like an elephant cry, and smelled worse than all the other farts that day put together. Christina and Becky could fart like champs, but Veronica was truly the master. Fred never found out how long that fart was, because as soon as the warm, wet air shot up Fred's nose, the stench was too much for him to deal with, and he passed out before she finished.
When the girls saw that their slave passed out already, they decided to get some revenge. While he was out cold, they took turns letting out the remainder of their increasingly raunchy blasts in his mouth, so he would have a tasty treat to wake up to on day 3.

When Fred opened his eyes for his third day of torture, he wasn't alone that time. Veronica was right there waiting for him to awaken.
“Finally my lazy little slave bitch wakes up! Don't say a word, you have work to do.” Veronica said angrily, as if Fred had done something wrong. He was still tied up, and rather than let him walk, Veronica picked up the boy and carried him a couple doors down to the bathroom. She sat him down on the ground right in front of the toilet, then pulled down her pants and sat on it herself. Without speaking, Veronica shoved her victim's head tightly between her legs so his entire face was between her ass and the water. Then, without warning, PPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTT!!!!! Veronica lets out her first fart to start her morning dump.
“I want to hear sniffing, slave!” Veronica ordered as Fred sniffed away like a good slave. He was trapped in a small chamber with his babysitter's rancid leftover gas from the night before blasting out one after another, creating a smelly head prison for the boy.
“Here comes the fun part, watch out” Veronica laughed a little, then grunted to squeeze out an enormously thick turd so long that Fred thought it would never end. When it finally broke off, it was followed by an equally thick and disgusting shit, which made the chamber smell twenty times worse. Veronica farted a few more times, pushed out a couple more prize-winning shits and stood up.
“Oh no, slave, it looks like we're all out of toilet paper.” Veronica said with obviously fake surprise. “Be a good little bitch boy and lick up my shit, ok slave?” Fred was terrified at the idea of licking shit off this girl's dirty asshole. He just couldn't do it.
“Don't make me count to three, slave!” Veronica threatened, but Fred was still too grossed out by it. Veronica got to three, and stayed quiet for a moment. Then she snapped, pulled out Fred's tongue and used it to wipe her ass. The shit tasted terrible in his mouth, and even worse, he angered his Mistress. As punishment, she did not flush her giant morning shit, but instead tied the slave to the toilet so he had to stare at his babysitter's shit for as long as she left him there.
Around lunchtime, Veronica came back to get her slave. She built up an appetite and needed someone to cook for her. As instructed, he cooked up two cans of baked beans, 6 hard boiled eggs, a half pound of broccoli, onion rings, some raw cabbage, and a big glass of milk. When he finished, Veronica ordered him to sit still and watch his Mistress eat every last bite. Fred watched as the girl shoveled down bite after bite, eating every last bit of all the super gassy food. When she finished, she let out a satisfied belch, which she wafted toward Fred teasingly.
Veronica then lifted up her slave boy and threw him onto the couch lying face up. She took off her dirty socks again and gagged him, but this time she put tape over it too so he couldn't spit it out. The babysitter turned on the TV and sat right next to the slave's head, rubbing her full belly and burping occasionally.
About 15 minutes later, Veronica lifted up her ass and tilted it toward Fred. BBPpppppppPPP! Veronica released a little fart in her slave's head area. It barely smelled at all, which disappointed her a little, but she cheered up when another bubble followed a minute later. PPPPBBBBBBBBPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! A larger, smellier fart erupted from the sitter's crack, and quickly found its way to Fred's nose.
Veronica all of a sudden made a strained, sickened face. She grumbled in discomfort, and hunched over, grasping her belly. Slowly, she started to feel better and better, and her stomach rumbled louder than Fred thought a rumble could be. Then Veronica giggled again, getting ready to release the gigantic fart she was hoping for. She quickly pulled down her pants so she could put her bare asshole over her slave's face. Fred watched helplessly as his evil babysitter spread her cheeks apart and forced his nose into her anus. After a minute of making her slave hold his breath, Veronica slowly started letting out the bubble that was so big it gave her a stomachache, like a steady flow of rotten, stale, shitty air, flowing directly out of her butt and into her bitch boy's nose. She had his nose in so far, that not a single bit of her twenty second long fart escaped into the air. When she lifted her but back up a little, Fred gasped for air, but Veronica still had some fart left from that bubble. She pushed hard and let out an ear-splitting mammoth of a fart right into Fred's already stink-filled lungs.
“Poor, poor, slave. I bet you never thought a hot girl like me could make such a bad stench. I'm glad I could teach you that.” Veronica smiled, then turned around to launch one more surprise toot into her boy's nose. She kept her butt there and pushed a little, and PPPPPBBpppttttt another one. The Mistress wasn't done yet though. She was just getting past the loud ones. Ten seconds later, a loud hissing noise flew out of the goddess' rectum, making a stench worse than anything Fred could think of. It was definitely the eggs making their way out. The gas was extremely dense and moist, perfect for a slave boy's mouth. Veronica tore off the gag and planted her butthole firmly on her slave's tongue.
“Here it comes brat, one extra-large SBD cooked to order.” Veronica joked as she blew another deadly hisser all over Fred's taste buds. She was on a roll. A moment later, she felt another silent killer coming on, and as she released it, she violently rubbed her asshole over her slave's nose and mouth, as if she was trying to embed her stink in his face.
“Oh, one more thing slave, you look thirsty. How about some of Veronica's special lemonade.” She laughed hysterically as she drained out all her piss into Fred's gaping mouth. “Drink it all up, bitch. I want you to savor my salty piss in your pathetic little mouth.” He did as he was told, and gulped down his babysitter's warm urine to satisfy her commands. After that, Veronica brought him back to the bathroom to wait with her morning dump again until bedtime.
After spending a miserable evening with with babysitter's massive rotting pile of shit, he was finally rescued from the stink cell and put back to work. Veronica began tightly strapping the boy to her bed so that he would lie face up and motionless.
“You know, slave, I've realized something important. I fart a lot in my sleep, and that pisses me off because you're not there to sniff it up and squirm at my stench. So now, you will sleep under my hot, stinky, gassy ass all night so you don't miss a single toot!” Veronica was overjoyed with how much her slave would suffer from this. Fred was gagged and tied, so he had no choice. His Mistress turned off the light, and crawled under the covers, placing her firm, round butt directly over her slave's nose. A minute later, Veronica got some bad nighttime gas. With a sigh of relief, she ripped fart after fart, happily knowing that her slave was there to enjoy her stench. She slept like a baby that night.
Fred, on the other hand, didn't sleep at all. Every five minutes he was ambushed with another fart from his merciless babysitter. By the time the smell of one fart went away, she would rip him a fresh one to keep him soaked in girl fart.

Fred was so happy when Veronica finally woke up. At last, his night of gassy torture was over, and there was only one day left until his parents would return, freeing him from the evil Mistress Veronica. As his babysitter got out of bed the next morning, Fred hoped she would leave him there to rest and go about her morning away from him. But Veronica walked halfway to the bathroom, then came back.
“I know you're awake, did you think I wouldn't want to savor every moment of our last day together?” Veronica did her evil laugh. “Relax, kid, have a drink.” she said, and pulled off the sheets, revealing a hopeless bound little boy at her mercy. “Open your mouth and save me a trip to the bathroom, that's all you're good for anyway!” Fred cooperated, as Veronica let her enormously full morning bladder slowly trickle into his mouth, enjoying every second of his humiliation. When she was all done, she plopped her but down right on his face and ripped one last air biscuit into his mouth.
“I'm going to eat some breakfast, then later I'll feed it back to you!” Veronica loved to tease.
Fred had discovered thugh, that when Veronica sat down on his face, one of the straps came loose. This was his chance to escape and get even! He wriggled until the loose strap came undone, then used his freed hand to untie the others. The foot cuffs were still on, but he didn't have a key, so he would have to fix that later. The only thing he needed right then was the phone. Fred grabbed it, almost dialed 911, but then realized the police wouldn't buy it. So he called the only person who he thought could stop it: Veronica's Mom.
Veronica's Mom picked up on the other end.
“Hello, who is this?” The lady asked
“It's Fred Baker, your daughter Veronica is babysitting me.” Jeff explained
“Oh, how is she? You kids must love her.” She replied
“No, I hate her! She's a total psycho and you have to help me! I'm serious!” He pleaded
“Oh, you kids with your crazy little phone calls. You take care now.” And she hung up.
Fred laid back down on the bed, wanting to cry over everything. Nobody would help him. Ten minutes passed, and Veronica decided to come back up. The problem was, she knew he escaped, because he couldn't tie himself back up.
“Did the slave boy just try to save himself?” Veronica asked “I was listening in on the phone, you know. I'm not as stupid as you are!” Fred gulped with terror. This was the worst mistake yet, she was sure to kill him, or worse!
“It's okay, I brought someone here to settle this whole conundrum. This is my mother, Betsy. If I recall, you too talked on the phone?”
“Oh, we did Veronica. This little brat of yours tried to use me to escape.” Betsy appeared to be in her late thirties, and still in very good shape. She looked a lot like Veronica, they even had the same evil look.
“Veronica, tie him down tight. I'd like to have a turn at this one.” Betsy ordered, and her daughter tied up the slave, extra tight this time. Then after tying him, she took a seat on a nearby chair. Betsy removed her pants and underwear, and wasted no time. She sat down on Fred's face with incredible force, the woman was very powerful.
“You know, you can thank me for Veronica's Lactose Intolerance. I have it too, and as I get older it just gets worse on my digestive system.” Betsy then pushed down hard and sprayed a hissy airy fart down her slave's throat. The taste was even worse than he could imagine. She was like a more experienced and frightening version of Veronica. After letting out the first fart, she lifted back up and let out another one an inch from his face, letting him feel the force of powerful, hot, smelly milf gas. Fred was thoroughly disgusted. The woman's gas was so rotten, he wondered how she could stand it herself. Then Betsy grabbed his nose and covered his mouth to suffocate him.
“Veronica, would you assist me with this one?” Betsy called her daughter over while choking the slave.
“My pleasure, Mom” Veronica and Betsy both sat down on the victim's face together, with both their assholes aiming up his nose. On the count of three they both let out the biggest fart they could. Veronica's was a nice loud one, and delivered a steady flow of thick ass gas. Betsy's rip was lower, but louder and way smellier. Two seconds after stopping, Betsy had another one, but she pushed harder to squeeze it all out. The gas was coming out with such force that a tiny a piece of shit flew out and stuck to the base of Fred's nose. When Veronica and Betsy saw this, they pointed and laughed at his humiliation.
“I've got an idea” Veronica said, and she wiped up the clump of shit with her fingertip. She waved it around the boy's nose a couple times, then quickly shoved it down his throat. Fred started gagging, horrified of the idea that a woman's poop was in his throat. His gagging only made them laugh more, and Veronica laughed so hard she had to fart some more, which she did again and again into the slave's poor smelly face. While she let out the remainder of her farts, her mother put her coat back on and went home.
“That was stupid to talk to my mom, slave. Now I'm very angry with you.” Fred closed his fearful eyes, hoping it would all go away. Then the phone rang. Veronica answered it.
“Baker residence, Veronica speaking,” She said sweetly.
“Yes, I'd like to inform you that Mr. and Mrs. Baker died in a plane crash on their way home. I'm terribly sorry.”
“That was the police, brat. Your parents are dead, they died on the plane crash.” Fred's heart sank into even deeper despair.
“Which gives me an idea... I think I'll let my mom adopt you. We can be one big happy family.” And there was that smile again.

END

Connect
8th December 2009, 05:54 AM
This is your first story, seriously? It's so great one would expect that you did this for a living!

Absolutely fantastic. I love your vivid and exaggerated description of the inhuman farts of these monstrous teenagers. And of course the jaw dropping length of them! I both love and hate you for teasing us with the unrevealed length of that enormous final blow in the car. I'd love to know how big it was, but then again part of the excitement is the mystery. :)

thatonefuck
8th December 2009, 11:10 AM
Great job. I hope we can get a sequel in the near future. If not, still looking forward to whatever you decide to write next.

mephistofele
8th December 2009, 09:47 PM
really amazing....continue man ...you are great !

heyyou544
9th December 2009, 03:53 AM
Really fantastic work; this kind of story is what introduced me to the fetish, and I'm really happy to see that the art isn't completely dead. Now if only someone would make porn just like this...

afangorn
9th December 2009, 08:26 AM
Dude, this story is EXCELLENT. No really, its fantastic. I was worried that you would go over the top with the domination/slave aspect of it, but you didnt you managed to progress it up to more intense levels without trying to do it in the period of a few paragraphs.

1313Jr.1313
9th December 2009, 09:56 AM
flawless victory...

and the story was even better.

cartman745
23rd December 2009, 07:34 AM
that was awsome, but im the sick kinda person that laughed a little when u killed off his parents, but only becuse it was a story i dont think i would do the same if it was in real life. however truly amaizing story. u have my aproval :D

cartman745
24th December 2009, 01:41 AM
stry i just had to read it again, its so descriptive but yet perfict, absolutly award wining story, i love you dude ^_^

1313Jr.1313
25th December 2009, 12:05 PM
i have to concur... incredible story.

Billyzen
3rd January 2010, 01:52 PM
Now THAT was a great story. I was wondering if peoples was still writing fart fictions and i'm glad to see there is.

Congratulations on this one it was simply splendid.

Billyzen :)