eprotophilia
7th December 2009, 04:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz8orxPBDkA

Gunshow
7th December 2009, 07:23 AM
some argue he is illuminati

SionDS
7th December 2009, 07:32 AM
He is in league with Obama to make a new world order.

Madonna is in on it too! She made a diamond shape once with her hands. I have youtube videos to back up this claim and will never stop believing this no matter what you say!!

1313Jr.1313
7th December 2009, 09:27 AM
3:40, ::roll ::roll ::roll ::roll ::roll ::roll ::roll ::roll

holy crap, that's hilarious. i haven't laughed this hard at something in a while.

Benet
14th December 2009, 02:42 PM
This is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.

He just jumps from one thing to another.

Its like me saying that Radiators are satanic because they contain hot water, and hot water is symbolic for the river styx in hell, because Lava is hot and Lava is a liquid, like water.

These guys are delusional.

eprotophilia
20th December 2009, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Benet
This is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.

He just jumps from one thing to another.

Its like me saying that Radiators are satanic because they contain hot water, and hot water is symbolic for the river styx in hell, because Lava is hot and Lava is a liquid, like water.

These guys are delusional.What are you talking about? That don't make sense.

1313Jr.1313
20th December 2009, 11:42 AM
made more than the vid... and with less fallacy even.

eprotophilia
20th December 2009, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
made more than the vid... and with less fallacy even.Can you prove it with as much evidence and sources theforerunner has provided?

SionDS
21st December 2009, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by eprotophilia

made more than the vid... and with less fallacy even.Can you prove it with as much evidence and sources theforerunner has provided?

You don't know what evidence is.

All of his videos take some example of something in music and politics, then make a loose comparison to something he says is from "the occult" and claims it's a direct connection. That is not what evidence is.

I'll demonstrate:
"Eprotophilia posts on the internet under a secret name. Terrorists post on the internet under secret names to plan terrorist attacks.

Therefor, Eprotophilia is a terrorist."

Thats all this nut job can do! Just like in the Obama video he went on

"Obama had a healthcare plan. Hitler also had a healthcare plan, therefor, Obama is just like Hitler."

and it goes on, like this:
"Lady GaGa made a triangle shape. The Occult uses triangles. Therefor, Lady GaGa is part of the occult."

Is any of this getting through to you? Do you understand how these arguments are bad arguments? How this is not what evidence is?

1313Jr.1313
21st December 2009, 10:29 AM
terrorists ignore evidence that doesn't support their cause... does epro? :ohmy

eprotophilia
21st December 2009, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by SionDS

You don't know what evidence is.

All of his videos take some example of something in music and politics, then make a loose comparison to something he says is from "the occult" and claims it's a direct connection. That is not what evidence is.

I'll demonstrate:
"Eprotophilia posts on the internet under a secret name. Terrorists post on the internet under secret names to plan terrorist attacks.

Therefor, Eprotophilia is a terrorist."

Thats all this nut job can do! Just like in the Obama video he went on

"Obama had a healthcare plan. Hitler also had a healthcare plan, therefor, Obama is just like Hitler."

and it goes on, like this:
"Lady GaGa made a triangle shape. The Occult uses triangles. Therefor, Lady GaGa is part of the occult."

Is any of this getting through to you? Do you understand how these arguments are bad arguments?

How this is not what evidence is?Ok so why can't you provide evidence that Obama is the good Guy and is going to save us and that the devil doesn't exist.

eprotophilia
21st December 2009, 02:19 PM
terrorists ignore evidence that doesn't support their cause... does epro? :ohmyTerrorists don't even exist lol America's the terrorist

1313Jr.1313
22nd December 2009, 10:00 AM
Terrorists don't even exist

America's the terrorist

the irony is that pretty much sums up every argument you make.

now, proving that the devil does or doesn't exist is impossible as there isn't enough evidence for either side just as it would be impossible to prove or disprove god. also, it's not up to us to prove he's good just to disprove what you say about him being bad and as sion pointed out, they use massive fallacy to make their points. if you call that good logic then i can use the same logic to prove that not only is the devil good, but you are evil and camels can fly. whether or not those things are actually true is irrelevant because the logic used would be TERRIBLY fallacious.

eprotophilia
22nd December 2009, 02:35 PM

Terrorists don't even exist

America's the terrorist

the irony is that pretty much sums up every argument you make.

now, proving that the devil does or doesn't exist is impossible as there isn't enough evidence for either side just as it would be impossible to prove or disprove god
also, it's not up to us to prove he's good just to disprove what you say about him being bad and as sion pointed out, they use massive fallacy to make their points. if you call that good logic then i can use the same logic to prove that not only is the devil good, but you are evil and camels can fly. whether or not those things are actually true is irrelevant because the logic used would be TERRIBLY fallacious.LOL that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. If the devil doesn't exist then that means evil doesn't exist because you can't use the word evil in your vocabulary without including the devil. You can't prove that God and the devil don't exist, all you can say is that there's no evidence which is clearly retarded because the bible is the only evidence in the world. Only a fool like yourself would believe that there's no evidence to prove that God exist. You are clearly lost from what the world told you about God.

1313Jr.1313
23rd December 2009, 10:41 AM
... are you kidding me? seriously?

[quote]Originally posted by eprotophiliaLOL that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. If the devil doesn't exist then that means evil doesn't exist because you can't use the word evil in your vocabulary without including the devil.

therefore Buddhists can't use the word evil right? what about atheists? now all of a sudden an entire word is cut from the vocabulary of everybody in the entire world who doesn't agree with you? i've heard some stupid crap on this board. i even had to deal with the cakefarts guy... but you have taken the cake.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaYou can't prove that God and the devil don't exist, all you can say is that there's no evidence which is clearly retarded because the bible is the only evidence in the world.

right... you can't prove that they don't exist. not only that but the only evidence that they do exist is a single book that was written by man. personally, i do believe in a god but that doesn't mean that there's enough evidence to support my opinion. if there was, it wouldn't be an opinion but a fact and therefore nobody would be able to argue with me about it. if you want to say that it's a fact then you logically can no longer argue with me about it so if you say that it is in order to argue with me about it then you are contradicting yourself by default. is that really what we're going to have to deal with? really? are you really that dumb? i guess we'll wait and see.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaOnly a fool like yourself would believe that there's no evidence to prove that God exist.

ok then, what is this indisputable evidence that god exists? you clearly have something that is complete proof that god exists that nobody else on the world has ever seen since if they had then there wouldn't be any debate about the matter. you can't use the bible since that was man made and you can't use anything that man has made to explain a being higher than man. i'll be waiting for this.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaYou are clearly lost from what the world told you about God.

... that isn't even a coherent sentence. was it supposed to be? if it was then rephrase it in such a way as to make it coherent. until you do, i'm sorry that god didn't bless you with a mind logical enough to be able to comprehend what "evidence" actually entails.

eprotophilia
23rd December 2009, 03:06 PM

... are you kidding me? seriously?

[quote]Originally posted by eprotophiliaLOL that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. If the devil doesn't exist then that means evil doesn't exist because you can't use the word evil in your vocabulary without including the devil.

therefore Buddhists can't use the word evil right? what about atheists? now all of a sudden an entire word is cut from the vocabulary of everybody in the entire world who doesn't agree with you? i've heard some stupid crap on this board. i even had to deal with the cakefarts guy... but you have taken the cake.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaYou can't prove that God and the devil don't exist, all you can say is that there's no evidence which is clearly retarded because the bible is the only evidence in the world.

right... you can't prove that they don't exist. not only that but the only evidence that they do exist is a single book that was written by man. personally, i do believe in a god but that doesn't mean that there's enough evidence to support my opinion. if there was, it wouldn't be an opinion but a fact and therefore nobody would be able to argue with me about it. if you want to say that it's a fact then you logically can no longer argue with me about it so if you say that it is in order to argue with me about it then you are contradicting yourself by default. is that really what we're going to have to deal with? really? are you really that dumb? i guess we'll wait and see.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaOnly a fool like yourself would believe that there's no evidence to prove that God exist.

ok then, what is this indisputable evidence that god exists? you clearly have something that is complete proof that god exists that nobody else on the world has ever seen since if they had then there wouldn't be any debate about the matter. you can't use the bible since that was man made and you can't use anything that man has made to explain a being higher than man. i'll be waiting for this.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaYou are clearly lost from what the world told you about God.

... that isn't even a coherent sentence. was it supposed to be? if it was then rephrase it in such a way as to make it coherent. until you do, i'm sorry that god didn't bless you with a mind logical enough to be able to comprehend what "evidence" actually entails.So far you still can't prove your side of the fence that God doesn't exist. Buddhist atheist and muslims are all false religions created by the devil to deceive God's people. Just because nobody has seen God doesn't mean he doesn't exist because obviously thats your argument which is typical, cuz I heard it that same trend before. The same people like you argue that there's not enough evidence to prove that God exist yet the same people like you provide zero evidence that he doesn't exist not even 1 clue. As far as the bible, the bible was the first book made, yet I bet you read several books that talk about nothing yet you adopt them as some knowledge, rite. Face it, you and others that I encounter everyday with your weak opinions and false facts about God are dying. In the end its not about what you believe anymore its about what side your going to choose that is either with Jesus or Satan and the bible states that the only way to get to the father is threw Him not through yourself or threw the worlds technology and money. So I advice you to just join with Satan because he has already got a grip on you and your mind cuz Satan his damn self was an Angel and knows God so to be like God he promises you lies to bring you into a better world and deceives you into thinking there's no God or no clear evidence you atheist and blind souls say.

There's nothing for me to prove because I don't need to make unbelievers like you believe anything. You need to restore your faith and read the word yourself and adopt a personal relationship with God & Jesus cuz Im tell you now the world will let you down if you mainly rely and trust in them to teach you about God & Jesus. Yea Im a dumbass well I rather be a dumb-ass then to gain the world and loose my soul to the devil thats working in dumb-asses like you. God is blessing me like never before. Its a blessing to not be blind and lost like you. The truth has set me free from mental weaklings like you that cant prove nothing to back up your claim.

1313Jr.1313
24th December 2009, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by eprotophiliaSo far you still can't prove your side of the fence that God doesn't exist.

i never said that god doesn't exist so you're already proving that you aren't smart enough to understand a simple paragraph.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaBuddhist atheist and muslims are all false religions created by the devil to deceive God's people.

that is an OPINION. stop stating it as fact when it, by default, can't be.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaJust because nobody has seen God doesn't mean he doesn't exist because obviously thats your argument which is typical, cuz I heard it that same trend before.

you have made it perfectly clear that you would rather just not read my post. way to prove that you're a dipshit.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaThe same people like you argue that there's not enough evidence to prove that God exist yet the same people like you provide zero evidence that he doesn't exist not even 1 clue.

i never said that god didn't exist. also, if god did exist then why would got have to be one sex or another? aside from that, here is what i initially said.

there is not enough evidence to prove that god does exist just as there isn't enough evidence to prove that god doesn't exist. therefore, arguing either side is absolutely asinine. i am not arguing either side and simply pointing out that your arguments are using the existence of god and satan as a major part of the base which would, by default, discredit what you are saying. to put it in a way you'd understand, "your argument is stupid."

Originally posted by eprotophiliaAs far as the bible, the bible was the first book made

holy crap, that is bad. i didn't realize that people were actually this stupid.

Originally posted by eprotophiliayet I bet you read several books that talk about nothing yet you adopt them as some knowledge, rite.

clearly the dictionary isn't one you chose to adopt into your knowledge, "rite"?

Originally posted by eprotophiliaFace it, you and others that I encounter everyday with your weak opinions and false facts about God are dying.

oh snap, i just got told. people who don't believe in god are dying. this just supports everything you've said because people who do believe in god DON'T DIE. no, they're immortal... i forgot about that. it completely slipped my mind while i was too busy using actual logic to back up what i was saying instead of resorting to "argumentum ad hitler."

Originally posted by eprotophiliaIn the end its not about what you believe anymore its about what side your going to choose that is either with Jesus or Satan and the bible states that the only way to get to the father is threw Him not through yourself or threw the worlds technology and money.

yeah? in other words, i can't get to heaven when i die unless i "threw jesus" at some point in my life? that would mean that you're pretty fucked, wouldn't it? after all, you don't know where jesus is buried. oh wait, jesus believed in god and therefore never died and all those martyrs never died either because they're immortal according to you. my bad. then again, an omniscient being would operate on logic which would fuck you even further.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaSo I advice you to just join with Satan because he has already got a grip on you and your mind cuz Satan his damn self was an Angel and knows God so to be like God he promises you lies to bring you into a better world and deceives you into thinking there's no God or no clear evidence you atheist and blind souls say.

seriously, just read my post next time. i CLEARLY stated that i believe in god yet you chose to ignore that. have fun not reading this post as well.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaThere's nothing for me to prove because I don't need to make unbelievers like you believe anything. You need to restore your faith and read the word yourself and adopt a personal relationship with God & Jesus cuz Im tell you now the world will let you down if you mainly rely and trust in them to teach you about God & Jesus.

it's times like these i kind of wish i didn't believe in god since it groups me with morons like you.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaYea Im a dumbass well I rather be a dumb-ass then to gain the world and loose my soul to the devil thats working in dumb-asses like you.

again, learn to read... dumbass.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaGod is blessing me like never before. Its a blessing to not be blind and lost like you. The truth has set me free from mental weaklings like you that cant prove nothing to back up your claim.

honestly, with the amount of reading you're actually doing i honestly thought that you were blind. your entire argument seems to be based on me not believing in god at all which i've already told you i do. next time read before you post. i mean, i don't mind making you look like a little bitch who can't read all day, but you'd think that you'd get tired of it. then again, a moron like you probably wouldn't even know how stupid he looked, would he?

eprotophilia
24th December 2009, 03:53 PM

Originally posted by eprotophiliaSo far you still can't prove your side of the fence that God doesn't exist.

i never said that god doesn't exist so you're already proving that you aren't smart enough to understand a simple paragraph.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaBuddhist atheist and muslims are all false religions created by the devil to deceive God's people.

that is an OPINION. stop stating it as fact when it, by default, can't be.

Buddhist and muslims is a religion based on Idols- an image or representation of a (false) god used as an object of worship.

Atheist people are ignorant, lost and confuse. A mindset created by Satan to distract you from believing in God.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaJust because nobody has seen God doesn't mean he doesn't exist because obviously thats your argument which is typical, cuz I heard it that same trend before.

you have made it perfectly clear that you would rather just not read my post. way to prove that you're a dipshit.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaThe same people like you argue that there's not enough evidence to prove that God exist yet the same people like you provide zero evidence that he doesn't exist not even 1 clue.

i never said that god didn't exist. also, if god did exist then why would got have to be one sex or another? aside from that, here is what i initially said.

Why does little stuff like that even matter? Why don't you believe in God for who he is instead of what he does. Lean not to your own understanding cuz your not gonna figure it out.

there is not enough evidence to prove that god does exist just as there isn't enough evidence to prove that god doesn't exist. therefore, arguing either side is absolutely asinine. i am not arguing either side and simply pointing out that your arguments are using the existence of god and satan as a major part of the base which would, by default, discredit what you are saying. to put it in a way you'd understand, "your argument is stupid."

Originally posted by eprotophiliaAs far as the bible, the bible was the first book made

holy crap, that is bad. i didn't realize that people were actually this stupid.

Ok what was the first book then and who wrote it and what was it about?

Originally posted by eprotophiliayet I bet you read several books that talk about nothing yet you adopt them as some knowledge, rite.

clearly the dictionary isn't one you chose to adopt into your knowledge, "rite"?

Originally posted by eprotophiliaFace it, you and others that I encounter everyday with your weak opinions and false facts about God are dying.

oh snap, i just got told. people who don't believe in god are dying. this just supports everything you've said because people who do believe in god DON'T DIE. no, they're immortal... i forgot about that. it completely slipped my mind while i was too busy using actual logic to back up what i was saying instead of resorting to "argumentum ad hitler."

No you just need to read that again and quit overreacting.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaIn the end its not about what you believe anymore its about what side your going to choose that is either with Jesus or Satan and the bible states that the only way to get to the father is threw Him not through yourself or threw the worlds technology and money.

yeah? in other words, i can't get to heaven when i die unless i "threw jesus" at some point in my life? that would mean that you're pretty fucked, wouldn't it? after all, you don't know where jesus is buried. oh wait, jesus believed in god and therefore never died and all those martyrs never died either because they're immortal according to you. my bad. then again, an omniscient being would operate on logic which would fuck you even further.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaSo I advice you to just join with Satan because he has already got a grip on you and your mind cuz Satan his damn self was an Angel and knows God so to be like God he promises you lies to bring you into a better world and deceives you into thinking there's no God or no clear evidence you atheist and blind souls say.

seriously, just read my post next time. i CLEARLY stated that i believe in god yet you chose to ignore that. have fun not reading this post as well.

If you believed in God then you wouldn't question about enough evidence to prove that he exist because that doesn't matter and clearly shows how faithless you are. Besides you don't believe Satan doesn't exist so how can you believe in God.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaThere's nothing for me to prove because I don't need to make unbelievers like you believe anything. You need to restore your faith and read the word yourself and adopt a personal relationship with God & Jesus cuz Im tell you now the world will let you down if you mainly rely and trust in them to teach you about God & Jesus.

it's times like these i kind of wish i didn't believe in god since it groups me with morons like you.

Good luck with that excuse.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaYea Im a dumbass well I rather be a dumb-ass then to gain the world and loose my soul to the devil thats working in dumb-asses like you.

again, learn to read... dumbass.

Originally posted by eprotophiliaGod is blessing me like never before. Its a blessing to not be blind and lost like you. The truth has set me free from mental weaklings like you that cant prove nothing to back up your claim.

honestly, with the amount of reading you're actually doing i honestly thought that you were blind. your entire argument seems to be based on me not believing in god at all which i've already told you i do.

False because at first I told you to prove that my thread was bullshit which you failed to do which is still the main argument.

next time read before you post. i mean, i don't mind making you look like a little bitch who can't read all day, but you'd think that you'd get tired of it. then again, a moron like you probably wouldn't even know how stupid he looked, would he?

Truly in person I would make you feel more of a little bitch that would call the cops. So how could you accomplish that from typing here, now who feels like a bitch.

If your going to make a statement that there's is not enough evidence to prove that God exist then obviously that means you don't believe in God.

Still you remain proof-less of any evidence to backup your claims about what the forerunner said you fail to explain how he's wrong about what he's saying. You and scion cant make a presentation video to debunk forerunner and the industry exposed guy at all. I didn't make those threads to wait on you 2 losers to hate on them and defend your anti-christ Obama but misery loves company as they say.

1313Jr.1313
25th December 2009, 11:30 AM
if you're too lazy to actually step up and back up what you have to say then at least say so. you don't have to come here and say "well fuck you so there you're wrong i'm right lol wtf." now, you are linking two things that are not involved. it is a FACT that there is not enough evidence to PROVE OR DISPROVE the existence of god, therefore it is up to each individual to make that decision for themselves. personally, i believe in god but i'm also smart enough to acknowledge that there is not enough evidence to prove that god exists. i mean, i'm spelling this out as well as i can for you. the existence of god can not be proven. it can not be disproven. anybody telling you otherwise is talking out of their ass. 99.9% of all arguments that "prove" that god exists involve simple circular logic. that being said, i still choose to believe in god. does that make me right? no. does that make me wrong? no. i made my decision but i did not make it based on false logic.

as for what the youtube guy says, every single one of his arguments simply commits the composition fallacy and without it (or by knowing what it is) his argument falls apart. of course, you both also choose to commit the following fallacies:

ad hominem, ad hominem tu quoque, begging the question, ad ignorantium, false dilemma, genetic fallacy, guilt by association, hasty generalization, ignoring a common cause, ad hominem abusive // poisoning the well, red herring, composition, slippery slope, spotlighting, and straw man fallacy.

if you want to use fallacy as your main support then either do it somewhere else, stop using it, or stop bitching when i point it out. if you would like to continue using it then don't be surprised when you end up looking like a little bitch who knows NOTHING. i mean, at least the youtube guy uses correct grammar (almost all the way through... and yes, i actually sat through that crap for you). i mean, you edited your post twice and it STILL sucks ass and your first sentence is just stupid (but at least it's a complete sentence).

eprotophilia
26th December 2009, 12:03 AM
if you're too lazy to actually step up and back up what you have to say then at least say so. you don't have to come here and say "well fuck you so there you're wrong i'm right lol wtf." now, you are linking two things that are not involved. it is a FACT that there is not enough evidence to PROVE OR DISPROVE the existence of god, therefore it is up to each individual to make that decision for themselves. personally, i believe in god but i'm also smart enough to acknowledge that there is not enough evidence to prove that god exists. i mean, i'm spelling this out as well as i can for you. the existence of god can not be proven. it can not be disproven. anybody telling you otherwise is talking out of their ass. 99.9% of all arguments that "prove" that god exists involve simple circular logic. that being said, i still choose to believe in god. does that make me right? no. does that make me wrong? no. i made my decision but i did not make it based on false logic.

as for what the youtube guy says, every single one of his arguments simply commits the composition fallacy and without it (or by knowing what it is) his argument falls apart. of course, you both also choose to commit the following fallacies:

ad hominem, ad hominem tu quoque, begging the question, ad ignorantium, false dilemma, genetic fallacy, guilt by association, hasty generalization, ignoring a common cause, ad hominem abusive // poisoning the well, red herring, composition, slippery slope, spotlighting, and straw man fallacy.

if you want to use fallacy as your main support then either do it somewhere else, stop using it, or stop bitching when i point it out. if you would like to continue using it then don't be surprised when you end up looking like a little bitch who knows NOTHING. i mean, at least the youtube guy uses correct grammar (almost all the way through... and yes, i actually sat through that crap for you). i mean, you edited your post twice and it STILL sucks ass and your first sentence is just stupid (but at least it's a complete sentence).Your excuses makes you faithless to believing in the truth about the world being in control by the devil to control people to build his work otherwise you wouldn't have laws just like when he said Satan copies God and you don't know who God is to you in your life, you know more of the knownledge about the worlds cultures and meanings to their personal life then God & Jesus. You read plenty worldly books that don't edify truth. Your feelings get in the way of your faith.

1313Jr.1313
26th December 2009, 10:08 AM
... can you please type that up in english? i'm not going to bother to translate that from whatever fucked up language that is. or, can somebody else please sum that up for me? it would appear that epro no longer has the ability to express what he wants to say in english.

eprotophilia
26th December 2009, 08:41 PM
... can you please type that up in english? i'm not going to bother to translate that from whatever fucked up language that is. or, can somebody else please sum that up for me? it would appear that epro no longer has the ability to express what he wants to say in english.The majority like yourself say the same thing and claim its a fact and neither of that majority can't prove its wrong.

1313Jr.1313
27th December 2009, 12:46 PM
if the majority said what i said about how fallacious that video is then people wouldn't believe it at all. unfortunately the majority believes that the government is out to get them (regardless of whether or not they are) and will believe anything as long as they believe that "the government doesn't want them to know about it." i mean, zeitgeist 2 (sp?) basically takes simple economics, makes it sound like it's dark and evil, does the same with banking, does the same with businesses, then uses that to promote communism. while communism isn't bad, the logic in that movie is greatly flawed regardless. by basically saying that the government doesn't want you to know about it, it tells you about basic economics and makes the government look bad in doing so. the worst part is that people are just educated enough to get ahold of these things but not educated enough to actually properly look at them and blindly take what they say based on the fact that they "shouldn't know" these things. if the majority knew basic logic then we wouldn't be in this situation.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

read that then watch the vid again. especially take a look at the composition fallacy as that is what the majority of the vid is based on. also, that last sentence you typed would imply that everybody can "prove its wrong" due to your double negative.

eprotophilia
28th December 2009, 06:23 PM
if the majority said what i said about how fallacious that video is then people wouldn't believe it at all. unfortunately the majority believes that the government is out to get them (regardless of whether or not they are) and will believe anything as long as they believe that "the government doesn't want them to know about it." i mean, zeitgeist 2 (sp?) basically takes simple economics, makes it sound like it's dark and evil, does the same with banking, does the same with businesses, then uses that to promote communism. while communism isn't bad, the logic in that movie is greatly flawed regardless. by basically saying that the government doesn't want you to know about it, it tells you about basic economics and makes the government look bad in doing so. the worst part is that people are just educated enough to get ahold of these things but not educated enough to actually properly look at them and blindly take what they say based on the fact that they "shouldn't know" these things. if the majority knew basic logic then we wouldn't be in this situation.

read that then watch the vid again. especially take a look at the composition fallacy as that is what the majority of the vid is based on. also, that last sentence you typed would imply that everybody can "prove its wrong" due to your double negative.The majority doesn't know that the government is being controlled by the illuminati and freemasonry. The majority believe everything thats on T.V. and the education they were taught from the government. So clearly this guy like everybody including you, use this worldly logic by no surprise to adopt it as truth to what's really going on which is false. If there's not enough evidence to prove that God exist then mayby your better off with Satan and the fallen angels.

This is an example of a worldly logic with false facts and opinions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dp9OgWvj0k

eprotophilia
28th December 2009, 06:24 PM

read that then watch the vid again. especially take a look at the composition fallacy as that is what the majority of the vid is based on. also, that last sentence you typed would imply that everybody can "prove its wrong" due to your double negative.The majority doesn't know that the government is being controlled by the illuminati and freemasonry. The majority believe everything thats on T.V. and the education they were taught from the government. So clearly this guy like everybody including you, use this worldly logic by no surprise to adopt it as truth to what's really going on which is false. If there's not enough evidence to prove that God exist then maybe your better off with Satan and the fallen angels.

This is an example of a worldly logic with false facts and opinions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dp9OgWvj0k

1313Jr.1313
29th December 2009, 12:33 PM
that video shows fucked up logic as well. in fact, it's the EXACT SAME LOGIC that the videos that you're providing have been giving. that video commits the same fallacies that yours do so by calling that bullshit you're calling yours bullshit as well. can you at least see the problem that i'm seeing here? logic is factual and DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING on its own. it is more of a rubric for providing arguments. it gives simple rules to follow and if you had read that link (as i do yours) then you wouldn't be talking like such a dipshit right now. seriously, you couldn't come up with this pile of shit yesterday when you were logged on then? seriously? it took you two full days to NOT provide any evidence to support your claim and just look dumber?

to quote jesus christ, "Each child shall choose whether or not to follow their parents on their own, but you on the other hand are a complete dumbass."

eprotophilia
29th December 2009, 07:59 PM
that video shows fucked up logic as well. in fact, it's the EXACT SAME LOGIC that the videos that you're providing have been giving. that video commits the same fallacies that yours do so by calling that bullshit you're calling yours bullshit as well. can you at least see the problem that i'm seeing here? logic is factual and DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING on its own. it is more of a rubric for providing arguments. it gives simple rules to follow and if you had read that link (as i do yours) then you wouldn't be talking like such a dipshit right now. seriously, you couldn't come up with this pile of shit yesterday when you were logged on then? seriously? it took you two full days to NOT provide any evidence to support your claim and just look dumber?

to quote jesus christ, "Each child shall choose whether or not to follow their parents on their own, but you on the other hand are a complete dumbass."Of course the video is bullshit duh, that person is another unbeliever like yourself. Falsely that video doesn't show the same fallacy as the Jay-z Deception. The guy clearly gives you evidence and breaks it all down simply for you to understand and not just talks about Jay-z. For example the "do what thou wilt" shirt he had on was indeed from aleister crowley's book. You can't argue that at all. Your the real dumb ass if you want to try to call that bullshit. It says it right on the shirt he's wearing. Like you who provides no evidence and tells me to go to school to learn about the government. Let me tell you I neva believed the bullshit I was taught about the government in school cuz I always knew it was bullshit. You are just as dumb as the world who believes the same bullshit the school taught you because I know smart idiots who read plenty of books about nothing and are still blind from the real facts that the government hides.

This is an ex FBI veteran who breaks it all down about the illuminati and this footage is old, so lets see you try to debunk this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrTkwq4TFQk

1313Jr.1313
30th December 2009, 01:12 PM
1, the video, despite being longer, still commits the same fallacies. just because he "breaks down the evidence" doesn't mean that it's any less fallacious. in fact, there's actually a fallacy for breaking down the information further than is relevant in order to come to a conclusion that is preferable to what is true (like any of those "i can prove that 1 + 1 is not 2" videos on youtube).

2, saying that somebody following some fad is indisputable proof is COMPLETELY ignorant. you call me a dumbass for saying that a fad isn't proof. yeah... way to go. that would make you STILL the dumbass.

3, you're saying that i provide no evidence to calling your bullshit bullshit, but i have given many breakdowns of the logic and you yourself have agreed that they're wrong... just not when they apply to your things for some reason.

4, you sound like you're talking about basic american history from high school. i was talking about a college course that actually starts from the beginning. in fact, you can clearly see where ignorant people would start to get their facts mixed up and believe in bullshit like the illuminati and the under one god district and all of that other crap.

5, i am as dumb as a planet? where the fuck did that come from?

6, you are clearly blinded by all of these youtube videos and are blinded by them saying that you shouldn't know this stuff. if the government and satan really did have this much control then you could bet your ass that these videos would no longer exist and all creators of them would have been killed by now. that alone proves that you're full of shit. also, they haven't been removed since they've been put up.

7, about your video... see number 6. also, ad vericundium.

8, i gave you indisputable evidence that you're full of shit via a simple link to logic to at least educate you and here you are providing more bullshit and ignoring all evidence to the contrary.

9, all of the comments on those vids are supporting them... why is that? you say that the masses are uneducated but it would appear that the masses support those vids. by your logic, people who support those vids are uneducated. now, follow me for a second. you support those vids. therefore you are like the masses and are also uneducated. BAM, suck on that. as was said in a movie with no political value whatsoever, "You are just too dumb to insult." are you about to reply with a "Thanks"?

10, see epro-crusher.

eprotophilia
30th December 2009, 02:21 PM
1, the video, despite being longer, still commits the same fallacies. just because he "breaks down the evidence" doesn't mean that it's any less fallacious. in fact, there's actually a fallacy for breaking down the information further than is relevant in order to come to a conclusion that is preferable to what is true (like any of those "i can prove that 1 + 1 is not 2" videos on youtube).

2, saying that somebody following some fad is indisputable proof is COMPLETELY ignorant. you call me a dumbass for saying that a fad isn't proof. yeah... way to go. that would make you STILL the dumbass.

3, you're saying that i provide no evidence to calling your bullshit bullshit, but i have given many breakdowns of the logic and you yourself have agreed that they're wrong... just not when they apply to your things for some reason.

4, you sound like you're talking about basic american history from high school. i was talking about a college course that actually starts from the beginning. in fact, you can clearly see where ignorant people would start to get their facts mixed up and believe in bullshit like the illuminati and the under one god district and all of that other crap.

6, you are clearly blinded by all of these youtube videos and are blinded by them saying that you shouldn't know this stuff. if the government and satan really did have this much control then you could bet your ass that these videos would no longer exist and all creators of them would have been killed by now. that alone proves that you're full of shit. also, they haven't been removed since they've been put up.

8, i gave you indisputable evidence that you're full of shit via a simple link to logic to at least educate you and here you are providing more bullshit and ignoring all evidence to the contrary.

9, all of the comments on those vids are supporting them... why is that? you say that the masses are uneducated but it would appear that the masses support those vids. by your logic, people who support those vids are uneducated. now, follow me for a second. you support those vids. therefore you are like the masses and are also uneducated. BAM, suck on that. as was said in a movie with no political value whatsoever, "You are just too dumb to insult." are you about to reply with a "Thanks"?

10, see epro-crusher.13 prove your shit. How does Satan n God don't exist? How is it that the illuminati don't exist? Why is it fallacy? What evidence can you provide to prove that all of this does not exist? You believe everything Obama says rite? You believe everything you was taught in college rite? You believe anything that the news media will tell you. There's nothing you can provide to prove that the government is the good guys. You are clearly the dumbass with a college education just like everyone else that thinks there smart just because they brought their weak ass in school and frankly you don't have to go to college to get a career job. Its still people who wasted 1000's of dollars that are unemployed and end up working at a job that don't require a degree. Really a lot of people on this forum don't like you but they want tell you because Im sure they don't want to get banned, for they want to get their active membership. There's nothing else for me to prove to your lost soul. You don't believe in God and the bible so I see that Satan has recruited you for his work. So you choose to stay in the dark, blind and in the end you will be begging on your knees like a bitch asking for forgiveness and fucked by the government.

If your going to comment please provide some evidence. Your speeches are irrelevant with nothing to back it up. Where is scion did he punk out because he didn't provide any evidence just like you?

1313Jr.1313
31st December 2009, 02:10 PM

10, see epro-crusher.13 prove your shit. How does Satan n God don't exist? How is it that the illuminati don't exist? Why is it fallacy? What evidence can you provide to prove that all of this does not exist? You believe everything Obama says rite? You believe everything you was taught in college rite? You believe anything that the news media will tell you. There's nothing you can provide to prove that the government is the good guys. You are clearly the dumbass with a college education just like everyone else that thinks there smart just because they brought their weak ass in school and frankly you don't have to go to college to get a career job. Its still people who wasted 1000's of dollars that are unemployed and end up working at a job that don't require a degree. Really a lot of people on this forum don't like you but they want tell you because Im sure they don't want to get banned, for they want to get their active membership. There's nothing else for me to prove to your lost soul. You don't believe in God and the bible so I see that Satan has recruited you for his work. So you choose to stay in the dark, blind and in the end you will be begging on your knees like a bitch asking for forgiveness and fucked by the government.

If your going to comment please provide some evidence. Your speeches are irrelevant with nothing to back it up. Where is scion did he punk out because he didn't provide any evidence just like you?

1, people have told me many times that they don't like me and i have yet to ban a single person. each person is entitled to their own opinion. that's the same reason i haven't banned you despite you insulting me in every post. now, i can't trace who leaves ratings but there's a reason that i'm close to 10 and you're down in the 1 area. that's how your shit got ruined right there... did you see that? i totally provided evidence to back my claim just like i have been this whole time BUT GUESS WHAT!!! you're going to sidestep the whole thing like you have been this whole time. have fun being ignorant.

2, i've provided evidence and you're just ignoring it. i've disproved everything you've said and you're just ignoring it. at first i didn't think that you were that stupid but here you are.

3, i never told you to get a degree... just an education since you are a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very uneducated individual.

4, stop being ignorant. seriously... if you want to have a real chat about the way the world actually works then come back, but i can only hand your ass to you so many times before your ass falls off. this kind of ignorance is what hitler based his ideas on and it turns out that people like you are directly responsible for the holocaust.

5, in my last post you forgot to touch on the following points: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. yeah, you're that dumb.

HOOF HEARTED
26th January 2010, 02:24 PM
Ugh, I actually never wanted to speak on this, i'd think it was a bunch of nonsense but I don't know now. Even my younger brother did some research & well there is a christian rapper who chose to stand up to Jay-Z. Later on this week, i'll mention stuff I heard that I don't believe but nowadays you never know. Here's the rapper's 2 youtubes. 1 shows the lyrics & the other shows pics of what dude is talking about where he feels Jay & some others are worshipping the devil. Ugh, why people gotta be like this? It ain't even worth it. Haven't they seen Ghost Rider?
diss song with lyrics on vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGasbcOhHho
vid with pics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC-f_HZTp60

SionDS
27th January 2010, 02:15 AM
The jews are controlling more than the Obama administration now. Just look at this!

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7638/1238975437602.jpg

mofcorpr
27th January 2010, 02:24 AM
The Illuminati probably isn't all that bad. I haven't heard anything yet convincing me that we actually need to be afraid of them.

SionDS
27th January 2010, 02:28 AM
In all seriousness, this is the 90's all over again. Mc Hammer was pushing his Norse mythology agenda on America's youth and worshiped the Norse god Thor.

Much like the cross is in Christianity, the hammer is perhaps the strongest symbol in Norse Mythology. MC Hammer took his name after the hammer because he was a Thor worshipper, and glorifies the hammer still to this day. The phrase "Hammer time" was likely a call to convert to his pegan religion to further push his norse agenda.

Ill show you the proof:

http://baseballsnatcher.mlblogs.com/MC-Hammer11.jpg

http://www.infomercial-hell.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/cash4gold_mc_hammer.jpg

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-3/thor.jpg

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/stillsx/2007/08/thor-norse-god-movie.jpg

If you dont believe me, you can read more about the hammer here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mj%C3%B6llnir

1313Jr.1313
27th January 2010, 03:34 AM
no offense hoof, but a dis vid is hardly indisputable evidence that satan exists (much less is trying to take over the world).

footfetishguy
27th January 2010, 04:21 AM
Ah the power of the internets.

HOOF HEARTED
27th January 2010, 06:21 AM
no offense hoof, but a dis vid is hardly indisputable evidence that satan exists (much less is trying to take over the world).
I was just telling everyone of what I heard.
Actually Sion, Stanley Burrell aka McHammer got that nickname because of Hammerin Hank Aaron. Over a decade ago, Hammer did talk about some rappers in some ways worshipping the devil on TBN. I didn't see it, a couple of relatives were watching it when he said it. Didn't mention who.

1313Jr.1313
27th January 2010, 12:50 PM
i heard that some group from the da vinci code was out to conquer the world... then again i heard that from epro and immediately set his ass straight.

eprotophilia
22nd May 2010, 01:00 AM
i heard that some group from the da vinci code was out to conquer the world... then again i heard that from epro and immediately set his ass straight.You thought you did I just didn't feel like replying cuz I can't make you believe it even if I give you the evidence that you say is not evidence.

The answer to if Satan exist which he use to be called Lucifer. Isaiah 14:12-14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfUhoHc-HB8

1313Jr.1313
22nd May 2010, 12:02 PM
firstly, i doubt that there was a sentence fragment in the bible so please don't bother trying to pass that shit off as fact.

check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTuoq6Tr3gE

see that? it's a link. i guess that now i've matched what you've done. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! it didn't take me 4 months to come up with this. you have yet to disprove shit i've said and your most recent post does nothing but reinforce it. if you give me indisputable evidence then i won't argue (partly because, by definition, i won't be able, to but mostly because i actually admit when i'm wrong), but you have yet to do so. "YES I HAVES, u IZ idoit LOLZ>" seriously, i thought you took the right move by backing down. given, the smartest move would be backing down with an apology but the least you could have done was just back down but since you can't do that much...

eprotophilia
22nd May 2010, 05:30 PM
firstly, i doubt that there was a sentence fragment in the bible so please don't bother trying to pass that shit off as fact.

check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTuoq6Tr3gE

see that? it's a link. i guess that now i've matched what you've done. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! it didn't take me 4 months to come up with this. you have yet to disprove shit i've said and your most recent post does nothing but reinforce it. if you give me indisputable evidence then i won't argue (partly because, by definition, i won't be able, to but mostly because i actually admit when i'm wrong), but you have yet to do so. "YES I HAVES, u IZ idoit LOLZ>" seriously, i thought you took the right move by backing down. given, the smartest move would be backing down with an apology but the least you could have done was just back down but since you can't do that much...You doubt it because your too lazy to read the bible to find out. Dude you are too lazy to look up any evidence even if I give you it. What do I need to apologize about seriously? lol You are 1 of a million who don't believe and refuse to believe whats really going on in your corrupted government.\
Its too much information out there for me to prove it to you. Look it up yourself like I said.

SionDS
23rd May 2010, 12:38 AM
The government didn't force me to get the H1N1 vaccine yet. Am I one of the lucky ones?

eprotophilia
23rd May 2010, 05:38 AM
The government didn't force me to get the H1N1 vaccine yet. Am I one of the lucky ones?Yea, not yet but everyone is required by law to have healthcare by next year.

1313Jr.1313
23rd May 2010, 08:47 AM
You doubt it because your too lazy to read the bible to find out. Dude you are too lazy to look up any evidence even if I give you it. What do I need to apologize about seriously? lol You are 1 of a million who don't believe and refuse to believe whats really going on in your corrupted government.\
Its too much information out there for me to prove it to you. Look it up yourself like I said.

let's play the "don't read posts" game. damn, dog... you've got the high score. what will you do with yourself now epro?

also, holy shit. i am taking a screencap of this. i literally called your post in mine and here you are with it. seriously, am i the only one who sees this? sion, you're at least partially in this thread, didn't i call his post? fucking amazing.

and last: see eprocrusher.

eprotophilia
23rd May 2010, 09:18 AM
let's play the "don't read posts" game. damn, dog... you've got the high score. what will you do with yourself now epro?

also, holy shit. i am taking a screencap of this. i literally called your post in mine and here you are with it. seriously, am i the only one who sees this? sion, you're at least partially in this thread, didn't i call his post? fucking amazing.

and last: see eprocrusher.Its not my job to convince you or any1 who doesn't believe. If you don't believe then good for you, better for me.

1313Jr.1313
24th May 2010, 06:18 AM
embarrassed, are we? regardless, if it is better for you to have us not believe in this, then why post it to begin with?

SionDS
28th May 2010, 05:31 AM
sion, you're at least partially in this thread, didn't i call his post? fucking amazing.

lol you did man

eprotophilia
17th June 2010, 08:50 AM
embarrassed, are we? regardless, if it is better for you to have us not believe in this, then why post it to begin with?I cant convert non believers to believers or believers to non believers. Either way its gonna happen and theres nothing that can stop it just inform others.

1313Jr.1313
17th June 2010, 09:01 AM
you spelled misinform wrong while you were busy not answering my question.

eprotophilia
18th June 2010, 08:01 PM
you spelled misinform wrong while you were busy not answering my question.No I meant inform. To answer your question I post it here for people to look at regardless if they believe or not. Its interesting information to look up and know about. I insist people do their own research after watching it.

1313Jr.1313
18th June 2010, 08:51 PM
as long as you're letting people know that the logic is flawed and they should learn that it's false on their own, then inform IS the right word... it just didn't look like it. HOWEVER, you still didn't answer my question. i asked you "if it is better for you to have us not believe in this, then why post it to begin with?" i did not ask you why you posted it without looking at the first part of the question.

eprotophilia
19th June 2010, 03:43 AM
as long as you're letting people know that the logic is flawed and they should learn that it's false on their own, then inform IS the right word... it just didn't look like it. HOWEVER, you still didn't answer my question. i asked you "if it is better for you to have us not believe in this, then why post it to begin with?" i did not ask you why you posted it without looking at the first part of the question.Obama & the "oil spill" is flawed.Only people with closed minds couldnt understand & will just say its not true from zero research. I dont know how to answer your question but it is better that other people research after watching before criticizing & calling it flawed. Better yet its better to prove how flawed this is in the same video presentation just as forerunner did. If you can't do that or feel you don't need to then its your based opinion from your feelings to call it flawed.

1313Jr.1313
19th June 2010, 11:20 AM
ahh, in that case it's flawed from not just my own opinion. problem solved. maybe next time you'll do the research and you won't cause such a situation based on your own ignorance. don't worry though, i forgive you for being so ignorant.

eprotophilia
19th June 2010, 08:02 PM
ahh, in that case it's flawed from not just my own opinion. problem solved. maybe next time you'll do the research and you won't cause such a situation based on your own ignorance. don't worry though, i forgive you for being so ignorant.Rite 13 Im ignorant cuz I didn't go to college like u to find out that our government are the good guys and were going to be ok and Obama is going to make things better **thumbs up** LOL

1313Jr.1313
20th June 2010, 10:27 AM
no, you're ignorant because you're IGNORING the facts and not doing any research whatsoever and instead are simply taking someone else's word for it and believing whatever somebody else tells you to. that makes you ignorant. either way, i personally forgive you for allowing yourself to be taken over by such ignorance.

eprotophilia
22nd June 2010, 11:24 PM
no, you're ignorant because you're IGNORING the facts and not doing any research whatsoever and instead are simply taking someone else's word for it and believing whatever somebody else tells you to. that makes you ignorant. either way, i personally forgive you for allowing yourself to be taken over by such ignorance.Actually I have done research and never took anyones word for it, I mean if you have been watching his videos lately he tells you, you can look all these things up I mean he gives you every bible verse titles and sources to find the information but ok 13 Im ignorant, cool.

1313Jr.1313
23rd June 2010, 05:51 AM
you are taking his misinterpretation of the bible as your own and/or as fact, then you are ignoring anything that opposes that or writing it off as heresy or similar.

Actually I have done research and never took anyones word for it

I mean if you have been watching his videos lately he tells you

... you should totally contradict yourself more; it would make my job so much easier.

you can look all these things up I mean he gives you every bible verse titles and sources to find the information but ok 13 Im ignorant, cool.

just because he tells you a fact (like the wording of a verse in the bible) that doesn't mean that everything else or how he interprets it is correct. however, if you feel that this is wrong then please examine my next sentence. now i am telling you that milk is white, therefore everything i have ever said is correct. if you try to dispute this reasoning then your argument (and more importantly, the source for your argument) falls apart as well.

eprotophilia
25th June 2010, 04:34 AM
you are taking his misinterpretation of the bible as your own and/or as fact, then you are ignoring anything that opposes that or writing it off as heresy or similar.

... you should totally contradict yourself more; it would make my job so much easier.

just because he tells you a fact (like the wording of a verse in the bible) that doesn't mean that everything else or how he interprets it is correct. however, if you feel that this is wrong then please examine my next sentence. now i am telling you that milk is white, therefore everything i have ever said is correct. if you try to dispute this reasoning then your argument (and more importantly, the source for your argument) falls apart as well.I don't know what exactly that is incorrect about what he interprets from the bible. Would you be glad to give me a sample of what he interprets thats incorrect so I can better understand exactly?

1313Jr.1313
25th June 2010, 07:12 AM
i already have... read past posts then speak up instead of being ignorant. if you say that i haven't, then i guess you are even more closed minded than he is... which is saying A LOT.

eprotophilia
26th June 2010, 11:09 PM
You don't believe anything anyway only from what this world has taught you just like the majority. I've provided more and enough evidence for you to look it all up. Why do I have to prove myself? The truth is there in hidden sight b because you want to believe what you want to believe even if you find out that all of this is true your still in denial. I been there before.

1313Jr.1313
27th June 2010, 10:10 AM
you've already said all of that before and i have personally debunked 100% of it. then you stopped posting about this for a few months and now that you're back you're thinking i'll have forgotten about it, but the fact remains that i haven't. i have debunked all of your evidence by using the logic you used to obtain it (meaning that even if it wasn't debunked then it would be debunked by default due to bad logic). if you want to argue using oxymorons then my work is cut out for me. honestly, you talk about the freemasons as though they are a cult or something when it's really just a belief system (and not a half bad one either. while it's not my thing, the logic is at least followable) that has become quite misconstrued by people who are (unfortunately) brainwashed by the media into believing it's a cult trying to break apart our society while hailing satan (for what purpose i know not).

as you said, the truth is right there in plain sight but as the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water... while you seem to wish to live in your delusion there are others willing to see the truth and if you're not up for that yet then so be it, but don't try to bring everybody else down with you.

gemiwine
16th September 2010, 07:45 AM
Freemasons are a occult.

Occult

pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.

beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.

secret; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated

They indeed match this criteria just like these other high elite secret organizations of the world as well in the gov that are hidden from ordinary people like me in you.

They are not doing anything to help nothing but getting money and power. Occults are just modern day babylon which had of course astrologers, magicians the whole 9 and how am I being brainwashed by the media when the bible exposes them and pretty much they expose themselves everyday plus I didn't find out about them from the media to begin with. You wish u could debunk 100 percent of what I said becuz the only logic u are using is ur egotistic, rational, nonfact opinion from the worlds prospective about life rather than the bible which contains the sources about life period. You can't prove how these occults have made a positive impact in society to better help the people, not even Obama I mean Barry can't do that nor can the gov. It dosen't matter how long I took to respond to this Im pretty sure you and me have nothing better else to do in our lives except make temporary money but I can't convinve u any of this about how Satan works in these so called good people in occult orders who rule the world n the gov system, claiming that they are helping their communities now thats what the media tells you about them. Im not trying to bring everyone down with me, I can care less if they believe or not thats not my job to pimp them but I can post threads about this. Its a free environment to discuss anything other than the typical sex, media, music, everyday topics posted here but of course thats normal to talk about the fun, fables rather than the real facts in life but of course what am I doing talking about all this on a fart fetish site lol. Im not suprise by the responses tho I just figured some would be interested in this like I was from browsing the web.

footfetishguy
16th September 2010, 11:49 PM
Freemasons are a occult.

Occult

pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.

They indeed match this criteria just like these other high elite secret organizations of the world as well in the gov that are hidden from ordinary people like me in you.

They are not doing anything to help nothing but getting money and power. Occults are just modern day babylon which had of course astrologers, magicians the whole 9 and how am I being brainwashed by the media when the bible exposes them and pretty much they expose themselves everyday plus I didn't find out about them from the media to begin with. You wish u could debunk 100 percent of what I said becuz the only logic u are using is ur egotistic, rational, nonfact opinion from the worlds prospective about life rather than the bible which contains the sources about life period. You can't prove how these occults have made a positive impact in society to better help the people, not even Obama I mean Barry can't do that nor can the gov. It dosen't matter how long I took to respond to this Im pretty sure you and me have nothing better else to do in our lives except make temporary money but I can't convinve u any of this about how Satan works in these so called good people in occult orders who rule the world n the gov system, claiming that they are helping their communities now thats what the media tells you about them. Im not trying to bring everyone down with me, I can care less if they believe or not thats not my job to pimp them but I can post threads about this. Its a free environment to discuss anything other than the typical sex, media, music, everyday topics posted here but of course thats normal to talk about the fun, fables rather than the real facts in life but of course what am I doing talking about all this on a fart fetish site lol. Im not suprise by the responses tho I just figured some would be interested in this like I was from browsing the web.
Interesting.

1313Jr.1313
17th September 2010, 08:15 AM
Freemasons are a occult.

Occult

you've already said all of that before and i have personally debunked 100% of it. then you stopped posting about this for a few months and now that you're back you're thinking i'll have forgotten about it, but the fact remains that i haven't. i have debunked all of your evidence by using the logic you used to obtain it (meaning that even if it wasn't debunked then it would be debunked by default due to bad logic). if you want to argue using oxymorons then my work is cut out for me. honestly, you talk about the freemasons as though they are a cult or something when it's really just a belief system (and not a half bad one either. while it's not my thing, the logic is at least followable) that has become quite misconstrued by people who are (unfortunately) brainwashed by the media into believing it's a cult trying to break apart our society while hailing satan (for what purpose i know not).

as you said, the truth is right there in plain sight but as the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water... while you seem to wish to live in your delusion there are others willing to see the truth and if you're not up for that yet then so be it, but don't try to bring everybody else down with you.

amazing. what i said applies now as much as ever with one exception... your definition of the occult (which is a new and improved step for you... actual evidence wasn't expected but it very much helps). by your own logic though, "christianity is an occult." it revolves around a very specific power that is supernatural in nature and according to what you just posted means that it has exactly as much occult background as freemasonry.

gemiwine
18th September 2010, 07:11 AM
amazing. what i said applies now as much as ever with one exception... your definition of the occult (which is a new and improved step for you... actual evidence wasn't expected but it very much helps). by your own logic though, "christianity is an occult." it revolves around a very specific power that is supernatural in nature and according to what you just posted means that it has exactly as much occult background as freemasonry.You cant compare occult with christian. Freemasonry is antichristian becuz they don't really follow Jesus at all instead they follow the Grand Arcitect (Lucifier) that G symbol.
Thats who they believe in taking orders from

npray to. What you don't understand is the devil takes what God made and courrupts it and creates his own way of getting people to worship him blindly by imitating Christ or as a God of love n peace thats where antichrist comes in for people who don't understand that becuz antichrist dosen't have to mean against christ but imitate christ in a way of basically lying and saying that hes going to give you the kingdom and riches of the world not heaven. Catholics follow the pope and the catholic order not Jesus same with The Jesuit even tho it means The society of Jesus but they don't follow Jesus but their own Jesuit belief n order so occult and religion is not the same as Christianity and christianity means to be christ like n to follow Jesus yet fails to be explained in the worldy dictionary but the bible explains it in a clearer way for you to understand.

Religion

a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe (not christ), esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency (not christ) or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

Christianity is no agency like freemasonry where you have to be accepted by them but anybody can be accepted in a church and welcome to worship Jesus.

Theres no secret order relations in christianity so how would occult have as much background in christianity. Also in freemasonry if you give out there secrets they have a legal right to kill u or your family members so its hard to believe that christianity affiliates with that but of course thats where religion falls under and thats why you can't compare any of them with christianity.

You can't just walk into a mason lodge like you can at a church n like I said occults and religions are no comparison with christians even tho they just basically copy cat christianity. That explains why a lot of people get confused when the word religion is brought up in the category of christian when all you have to do is look up the definitions of those words and research the history behind them n when it comes to the history of christianity the bible is the only sourse that will explain in detail n the problem with people is that the bible to them is never enough evidence rather they want to hear from the worldy definition n history of christianity so thats where logic falls under.

Im not using my own logic Im using the facts. Logic means opinion, fact means truth.

1313Jr.1313
18th September 2010, 09:15 AM
lol, religion applies to both since they are both organized and are "a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe" and "involving devotional and ritual observances." both of them are religions according to your definition of religion.

by your definition of occult, "pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies", they are both occult as well as they both claim the knowledge of supernatural powers.

not even a word of what you said supports your argument or disputes mine in the slightest. i mean, i'm proud of you for learning to post evidence and everything, but now you're missing the whole application of data part. if you know that a=1 and b=2 and a+b=c, don't start assuming that c=86.322... it's just wrong, but you at least understand that numbers are... existing.

also, "1 + 1 = 2"... that is a fact and how the fact is come to be proven is logic. the fact that it's 2 is simply fact, the whole addition thing and how that works is logic. you should know this stuff before even attempting to post in a place where you're claiming to know more than the general public.

footfetishguy
18th September 2010, 12:49 PM
You cant compare occult with christian. Freemasonry is antichristian becuz they don't really follow Jesus at all instead they follow the Grand Arcitect (Lucifier) that G symbol.
Thats who they believe in taking orders from

npray to. What you don't understand is the devil takes what God made and courrupts it and creates his own way of getting people to worship him blindly by imitating Christ or as a God of love n peace thats where antichrist comes in for people who don't understand that becuz antichrist dosen't have to mean against christ but imitate christ in a way of basically lying and saying that hes going to give you the kingdom and riches of the world not heaven. Catholics follow the pope and the catholic order not Jesus same with The Jesuit even tho it means The society of Jesus but they don't follow Jesus but their own Jesuit belief n order so occult and religion is not the same as Christianity and christianity means to be christ like n to follow Jesus yet fails to be explained in the worldy dictionary but the bible explains it in a clearer way for you to understand.

Religion

a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe (not christ), esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency (not christ) or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

Christianity is no agency like freemasonry where you have to be accepted by them but anybody can be accepted in a church and welcome to worship Jesus.

Theres no secret order relations in christianity so how would occult have as much background in christianity. Also in freemasonry if you give out there secrets they have a legal right to kill u or your family members so its hard to believe that christianity affiliates with that but of course thats where religion falls under and thats why you can't compare any of them with christianity.

You can't just walk into a mason lodge like you can at a church n like I said occults and religions are no comparison with christians even tho they just basically copy cat christianity. That explains why a lot of people get confused when the word religion is brought up in the category of christian when all you have to do is look up the definitions of those words and research the history behind them n when it comes to the history of christianity the bible is the only sourse that will explain in detail n the problem with people is that the bible to them is never enough evidence rather they want to hear from the worldy definition n history of christianity so thats where logic falls under.

Im not using my own logic Im using the facts. Logic means opinion, fact means truth.
Facts eh?

gemiwine
19th September 2010, 09:39 AM
lol, religion applies to both since they are both organized and are "a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe" and "involving devotional and ritual observances." both of them are religions according to your definition of religion.

by your definition of occult, "pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies", they are both occult as well as they both claim the knowledge of supernatural powers.

not even a word of what you said supports your argument or disputes mine in the slightest. i mean, i'm proud of you for learning to post evidence and everything, but now you're missing the whole application of data part. if you know that a=1 and b=2 and a+b=c, don't start assuming that c=86.322... it's just wrong, but you at least understand that numbers are... existing.

also, "1 + 1 = 2"... that is a fact and how the fact is come to be proven is logic. the fact that it's 2 is simply fact, the whole addition thing and how that works is logic. you should know this stuff before even attempting to post in a place where you're claiming to know more than the general public.

More evidence about occults & occult symbols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyLT9hcp0Q

More evidence about masons & their symbols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHvdzuMzeFw

I pretty much explained to you in full detail about these masons and how they are occultist and you still fail with all that education from college to know the truth between the devil and God. Occults pertain to demon and devil worship. Religion is a false belief in false Gods. Neither of the 2 can compare to christianity becuz for 1 it is not a pagan and pagan is related to religion and occult.

Pagan
one of a people or community observing a polytheistic religion, as the ancient Romans and Greeks.
a person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim
an irreligious or hedonistic person

As you would know in the roman pagan times they tortoured and killed christians and a whole lot of them at that time and these kind of people that did all this evil were occult false worshipers of a pagan, pretty much the whole combination of religion, occult and pagan. Also freemasons originated from the knights templar another religion and occult that worshipped a pagan who didn't follow God or Jesus even in the bible where it talks about solomon doing the same thing but Im pretty sure you don't read that. You rather read college books and novels written by masons and occult people.

footfetishguy
19th September 2010, 03:11 PM
More evidence about occults & occult symbols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyLT9hcp0Q

More evidence about masons & their symbols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHvdzuMzeFw

I pretty much explained to you in full detail about these masons and how they are occultist and you still fail with all that education from college to know the truth between the devil and God. Occults pertain to demon and devil worship. Religion is a false belief in false Gods. Neither of the 2 can compare to christianity becuz for 1 it is not a pagan and pagan is related to religion and occult.

Pagan
one of a people or community observing a polytheistic religion, as the ancient Romans and Greeks.
a person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim
an irreligious or hedonistic person

As you would know in the roman pagan times they tortoured and killed christians and a whole lot of them at that time and these kind of people that did all this evil were occult false worshipers of a pagan, pretty much the whole combination of religion, occult and pagan. Also freemasons originated from the knights templar another religion and occult that worshipped a pagan who didn't follow God or Jesus even in the bible where it talks about solomon doing the same thing but Im pretty sure you don't read that. You rather read college books and novels written by masons and occult people.

Very interesting

SionDS
19th September 2010, 07:18 PM
The government has still not yet forced me at gunpoint to get a flue shot so they can implant a chip in me.

Can someone tell me when I should expect this to happen? Id like to keep an eye out with secret governments and occults lurking around every corner.

I'm just glad that rap music has been smart enough to tell me how the world really operates. Who would have guessed that there is more truth on Mtv music videos than the news media, which is obviously controlled by the new world order(and the jews).

1313Jr.1313
20th September 2010, 08:08 AM
sion, nice.

gemi, all you have are loose associations followed by assumptions based on them... we've already established this. you just can't accept the truth and have made mistakes and for that, i forgive you. unfortunately, you're still a moron and show no signs of even attempting to better yourself or those around you and for that, i can't.

gemiwine
23rd September 2010, 04:30 AM
sion, nice.

gemi, all you have are loose associations followed by assumptions based on them... we've already established this. you just can't accept the truth and have made mistakes and for that, i forgive you. unfortunately, you're still a moron and show no signs of even attempting to better yourself or those around you and for that, i can't.LOL what is this truth that u speak of? I once again gave u a stack of evidence after evidence for u to do ur research but yet its not enough for u n frankly u just don't want to believe which is fine with me. Like I said I can't make anybody believe anything my work is done.

1313Jr.1313
23rd September 2010, 06:38 AM
i'm not arguing that. you gave me a shitload of evidence (much of which is straight up inaccurate or unproven opinions based on loose associations, but technically evidence nonetheless). what you don't seem to realize is that none of the stuff you provided that was actually true (you know, the definitions and whatnot) do anything to support your case. the research gained from the evidence you provided is irrelevant to your case. you also forgot to mention that much of your evidence is self contradictory, but i've been saying that since you started this crap and you haven't listened yet.

gemiwine
25th September 2010, 02:27 AM
i'm not arguing that. you gave me a shitload of evidence (much of which is straight up inaccurate or unproven opinions based on loose associations, but technically evidence nonetheless). what you don't seem to realize is that none of the stuff you provided that was actually true (you know, the definitions and whatnot) do anything to support your case. the research gained from the evidence you provided is irrelevant to your case. you also forgot to mention that much of your evidence is self contradictory, but i've been saying that since you started this crap and you haven't listened yet.Have fun 13 you will understand soon.

1313Jr.1313
25th September 2010, 09:01 AM
last year you said that before now we would all be legally required to take those flu shots... it looks like i understand more than you... surprise. you're an idiot and i've been right this whole time, but don't worry, you will understand soon.

gemiwine
25th September 2010, 05:03 PM
last year you said that before now we would all be legally required to take those flu shots... it looks like i understand more than you... surprise. you're an idiot and i've been right this whole time, but don't worry, you will understand soon.LOL Im an idiot but Im not blind like u n I was rite the whole time when I said Obama wasn't going to do anything. I admit I made a mistake for saying that the flu shot was gonna happen last year but my biggiest mistake was coming on a fart fetish forum full of ignorant, atheist non bible believers such as yourself to explain some real topics about whats going on in this world when you think you know it all n we have nothing to worry about, wrong. Your just like everybody else who is stuck on the couch, living like a zombie daily, blinded to the facts. You could never teach me anything new thats relevant to life that could possibly help me n Im pretty sure your way older than I which makes it pitiful that I know as much as you to whats going on in this world. Its nothing to worry me at least I already did my mission to give u the info n you can either accept it or reject it but cannot prove that its false. Prove to me that God is not real. Prove to me that occults don't exist. Prove to me that this world is not coming to an end. Prove to me that our gov is going to help us. Prove to me that theres no heaven or hell. You can't prove any of this but just call it false without backup and all your going to give me is wordly logics from the world. Your unbelief about the bible proves enough to me how lost you are in life regardless of how much income n material posessions you have n like I said you have fun sleeping in the matrix its your life.

This is you in a few years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDhDrFrs7as&feature=related

1313Jr.1313
26th September 2010, 08:38 AM
i will prove all of that to you but you just have to prove one thing for me first and if you do, then i will prove ALL of that to you with no exception. here you go; prove that 1 + 1 = 58... not using metaphors or any of that nonsense, but with hard fact. you think that i'm older than you? it's legal for me to be on this board if that's what you're asking. you're a fucking kid who was spoiled and is allowed to believe whatever he wants because you've never had the truth beaten into you by the REAL world. you're just some spoiled kid and everything is handed to you. you don't have any problems of your own so you make these up to fill the void in your life left by god knows what. sadly, like i said, you're too spoiled and have never had to work for anything in your life yet so you don't care enough to actually do your own research and if you're too lazy to actually attempt to comprehend some basic logic then that's fine with me, but don't act like you did the research and came out with that load of crap. you are contradicting yourself left and right. i believe in god and have told you so and you keep saying that i don't. you said that this wasn't your mission or anything like that and that you were just saying the facts and now you're saying that you did your mission. we got it, you're just a lazy kid who isn't smart enough to know the first thing about midnight regulations, how long it actually takes a bill to pass, what work actually goes into making a law, or even basic political or economical ideas.

regardless, you are right about one thing. you did give us the info. i succeeded in my mission to separate the truth from the lies and proved that most of what you said was bullshit. you're just sore because you are simply out of your league but maybe in a few years you'll be older and if you change your learning habits then maybe you'll even be smarter. you can't learn if you think you know everything though so for once act mature and admit when you're wrong. i'm just smarter than you and i've been right this whole time. you should just admit it and stop making yourself look "a fool" (that's how jackasses say it, right?). even stevie wonder could see how dumb you look. you may be lost, but i forgive your ignorance.

gemiwine
27th September 2010, 12:13 AM
i will prove all of that to you but you just have to prove one thing for me first and if you do, then i will prove ALL of that to you with no exception. here you go; prove that 1 + 1 = 58... not using metaphors or any of that nonsense, but with hard fact. you think that i'm older than you? it's legal for me to be on this board if that's what you're asking. you're a fucking kid who was spoiled and is allowed to believe whatever he wants because you've never had the truth beaten into you by the REAL world. you're just some spoiled kid and everything is handed to you. you don't have any problems of your own so you make these up to fill the void in your life left by god knows what. sadly, like i said, you're too spoiled and have never had to work for anything in your life yet so you don't care enough to actually do your own research and if you're too lazy to actually attempt to comprehend some basic logic then that's fine with me, but don't act like you did the research and came out with that load of crap. you are contradicting yourself left and right. i believe in god and have told you so and you keep saying that i don't. you said that this wasn't your mission or anything like that and that you were just saying the facts and now you're saying that you did your mission. we got it, you're just a lazy kid who isn't smart enough to know the first thing about midnight regulations, how long it actually takes a bill to pass, what work actually goes into making a law, or even basic political or economical ideas.

regardless, you are right about one thing. you did give us the info. i succeeded in my mission to separate the truth from the lies and proved that most of what you said was bullshit. you're just sore because you are simply out of your league but maybe in a few years you'll be older and if you change your learning habits then maybe you'll even be smarter. you can't learn if you think you know everything though so for once act mature and admit when you're wrong. i'm just smarter than you and i've been right this whole time. you should just admit it and stop making yourself look "a fool" (that's how jackasses say it, right?). even stevie wonder could see how dumb you look. you may be lost, but i forgive your ignorance.So far after reading your long paragraph I don't understand what your point is at all. You don't even know what kind of work I do. 2nd You don't know how I was raise and where I came from to get where Im at. 3rd you don't know how old I am to call me a kid n 4th you can't judge me becuz you don't know me as a person and you have the nerve to say I know everything yet you must know everything about me if you know who I am yet you never lived my life 13. You still didn't prove anything at all but ran your mouth about me its not even about the subject anymore its about 13 and how he feels about gemiwine whom he never seen nor knows. So Im leave it here while u stay in your matrix tryna make me feel bad as if I care. lol

1313Jr.1313
27th September 2010, 09:10 AM
so in that case what you're trying to say is that simply attacking the person doesn't help to get the point across? i guess you finally did learn something.

also, your response really does prove my point and you still haven't proven that 1 + 1 = 58.