PDA

View Full Version : Question: Which model has record longest fart?

assgirl100
3rd December 2009, 05:58 AM
Fairly new to this hobby and just wanted to know who has the record for longest non stop fart.

The longest I have heard came from Victoria Lee from Joy Angels, 15 seconds. It sounded like a chain saw. Has any model beaten that? If there are any I will try and get their clip.

gcode1042
3rd December 2009, 06:24 AM
Lizzy "Queen of farts" at 30 secs

assgirl100
3rd December 2009, 06:28 AM
30 seconds !!! Wow !!!

Thanks for the info.

FartPallete
3rd December 2009, 06:51 AM
usually if it is a long ass fart, chances are it is pumped air.
If that's what you're into then your best bet is fart fantasy or fart brazil.
There are some indie ones that pump air up their ass, but not sure off the top of my head.
i am into natural farting so I don't look for it.
There are people here who know though.

I do know that some girls can have a long fart that is natural, but like I said, if it is in a fetish clip there is a 99 percent chance it is from them pumping air up their asshole.

I can't think of any clips that has had record long farts that are natural, I am sure I have seen them, but nothing that comes to memory.

Connect
4th December 2009, 03:18 AM
A little correction, Lizzy's record fart was 36 seconds. Queen of farts indeed. o_o

Both Ana and Victoria have ripped farts in the 15 sec range.

I believe there is an MFX clip with a fart of around 20 sec.

And of course you have Simone's classic Superhero fart. It's been taken down from youtube, but as far as I remember it was around 6-8 seconds, all nautral.

As for dubbed farts there is the Extreme Movie scene where a black girl rips one that lasts in excess of a full minute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njLYfRYz1Nc

As for the longest fart I have ever seen there is a guy (sadly) on youtube who managed to rip a 60+ second one. And some other people with 30 and 45 sec ones too. But as I said, they're guys...

fart4me12
12th December 2009, 11:57 PM
Ana Didovic has the longest fart record

http://i49.tinypic.com/24wzxa0.jpg

Connect
13th December 2009, 11:28 AM
Longer than Lizzy's 36 sec one?

I'd love to see that, what clip are you talking about?

fart4me12
13th December 2009, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Connect
Longer than Lizzy's 36 sec one?

I'd love to see that, what clip are you talking about?

I don,t know which clip but she knows how to fart. Trust me her farts be long, i wish her website was in english currency cause i would of joined

http://i49.tinypic.com/24wzxa0.jpg

arseworshipper
14th December 2009, 02:44 AM
That animation of the girl falling over really needs a 'FAIL' at the end of it ::roll .

What's Lizzy's 36 sec one. I know she did a long one in 'Lizzy At Home' that she claimed was her longest fart ever (at that point). Then there was that beans vid that was on here a while ago where she did a really long wet one.

footfetishguy
14th December 2009, 02:47 AM
I think that was the one with the beans into a chair as the longest

arseworshipper
14th December 2009, 02:49 AM
Wow, I didn't realise it was that long. And I don't think Lizzy pumps as well which makes it all the more impressive.

GassyJake
14th December 2009, 04:55 AM
Um just out of interest who has the longest fart on Youtube? I want to see if that's real.

assgirl100
14th December 2009, 05:00 AM
Looks like beans is best food for long farts. :)

Beans better than pumps. Don't pump just eat five cans of beans. Those fakers should have thought about that.

I wonder which type of beans most explosive? ::roll

1313Jr.1313
14th December 2009, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by GassyJake
Um just out of interest who has the longest fart on Youtube? I want to see if that's real.

I'm pretty sure that mr. methane has the longest but i've never looked him up.

Connect
14th December 2009, 12:40 PM
I don,t know which clip but she knows how to fart. Trust me her farts be long, i wish her website was in english currency cause i would of joined

Dude, just because it's a different currency doesn't mean that you can't pay with english money... For example, if she operates by euro then 100 euro would be 146 dollars by today's exchange rate.

But back on topic, the longest one I've seen her rip was 13-15 seconds long. I don't doubt that she can fart much longer than that, but I haven't seen any clips where she actually has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UCSfRQ1ymM

One full minute. The girls have some catching up to do. :P

ffantasy1
14th December 2009, 03:06 PM
As far as the model with the longest fart goes, I remember reading on either here or another website about farts that there's some really obscure, hard to find Japanese video with a girl letting out one that lasts over a minute, though the video allegedly also contains scat and a few other hardcore fetishes that aren't my cup of tea. As far as I'm concerned, though, that video is just a rumor or something because I'm sure someone here would have found it by now.

I still haven't seen the Lizzy video people are talking about here, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that if her fart really lasts that long, it's definitely longer than the current longest one I've seen. I should probably get around to watching that Lizzy clip sometime.

Originally posted by assgirl100
Looks like beans is best food for long farts. :)

Beans better than pumps. Don't pump just eat five cans of beans. Those fakers should have thought about that.

I wonder which type of beans most explosive? ::rollYeah, beans are pretty much the gassiest food you can eat because they have a type of sugar that the body lacks the enzyme to properly digest. They also tend to be relatively high in fiber, which also makes you fart. As far as which types of beans will make you fart the most, I wouldn't really know, but they're all basically guaranteed to make you rip some loud and long ones (granted, you'd still probably have to eat a lot of them to cut a 30+ second fart). Unless you soak them before cooking, which is known to significantly cut down on the amount of gas they produce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UCSfRQ1ymM

One full minute. The girls have some catching up to do. :PYeah, I remember seeing that video, too, back when you posted it here the first time. What really shocked me was the video description, mentioning the current world record for longest fart is 2 minutes and 42 seconds. Forget the guy who posted the video, the girls should try catching up to Bernarnd Clemmens. ::funny