PDA

View Full Version : I got an really strange fetish here..

Killbuster
1st December 2009, 09:00 PM
Not alot of people hava a fetish whit butt smelling or Sweat fetish.

Its like a girl rubbing her finger between her ass cheeks and sniffs it. That is really rare to see.Also sweat fetish is like sniffer her sweat from her body. I found like 10 clips i really liked (Was like driving crazy when i only saw photo) But i cant pay for it . Cuz the only accept Credit card or Clipcash crad Or Gizum card.
I dont got an creditcard.My qeustion is does someone has this kind of fetish to?

My dreamvideo = Redhead rubing her finger between her ass cheeks and let somebody smells it.Or blond....OR farting on it same thing for me:P I like it alot if the do it on their hand or finger.

Sorry for this random thread I know its weird.

English is not my first language . Thank you for your time . If you need any clips store whit this kind of fetish then i ill give :P

FartPallete
4th December 2009, 05:57 AM
I don't relate to this fetihs, but I do know that webcam girls are the way to go if there just aren;t enough clips.
You can just pay a few dollars a minute to watch a girl jog in place, and then see her sweat and request her to do what you want her to do while she is all sweaty.
that is probably your best bet.
cam sites are usually a few dollars a minute, I am sure you could get what you want for about a 5 minute session, which rounds out about close to what you would pay for a video.
Just about finding the right cam model that is down for your request, and not a complete hustler trying to drag your time out of your wallet.
Worth a shot.

SionDS
4th December 2009, 07:19 PM
I enjoy sniffing ass too!

Honestly, I sniff my girlfriend's asshole more than i do her farts. On most days after she gets off work I will bend her over, peel those pants/pantys off just to get a whiff of that stinky asshole.

splat
6th December 2009, 05:17 AM
Hang out at gyms.

chancellor
30th December 2009, 07:20 AM
::funny

Killbuster
1st January 2010, 09:42 PM
You know its not normal to hang out at an gym and ask people to sniff their asses