PDA

View Full Version : Fart Positioning?

CoryChase
27th November 2009, 03:29 AM
I am still new to the farting scene. I have always farted but never really shared with anyone else. What are some favorite farting positions out there? I had a request for a butt hole winking pose. Are there any other ideas out there?

Thanks,
Cory

GassyJake
27th November 2009, 05:28 AM
Okay well i definitely prefer face farting clips, girl-on-girl, so if your going with that then i like a position where the girl getting farted on is lying down and the farter would be sitting with her ass right on top of the other girl's nose. so in other words your pussy would be sort of on her neck, facing towards the rest of her body.

in a non-face-farting postion, i like it when the girl is just standing up sticking her ass out at the camera, not really zoomed in, and farting like hell.

i like jean farts the most by the way, naked farts aren't as good to me.

neroangelus
27th November 2009, 07:09 AM
i liek girl on girl, and giantess girl on girl, I liked clothed butts spandex is an enjoyble one i love.

effingbillgates
27th November 2009, 12:35 PM
For me, seeing the face is really important, whatever is happening. I like to see the concentration and effort of the girl who is farting, as it manifests in the face, but not exaggerated for effect. I like the clips to be totally natural, or as much as possible in what is a for-the-camera situation. In other words I prefer clips without fake laughter or reactions. As far as "positions" are concerned, I basically prefer simple things; too much variety and posing can actually make clips seem too contrived or set up to me!

effingbillgates
27th November 2009, 12:38 PM
You won't be able to accommodate everyone's opinions in any single clip, but depending on how many clips you make, hopefully our responses will be useful to help you cover many different preferences over a period of time.

CoryChase
27th November 2009, 12:45 PM
I liike the jean fart idea, I will work on that today.

Thanks,
Cory
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/34722

smoovebrutha
27th November 2009, 02:04 PM
on who you are and what you like. I personally like femdom clips with a slave on their back, and the mistress sitting on their face. Mouth over hole, and farts loud enough for you to hear the slave swallow it. Domination is my scene. Other than that, naked farts are still my thing. Asshole puckering. Makes for a better imagination of immediate smell and situation awareness.

mpac344
27th November 2009, 10:50 PM
A position where the farts are natural and not air pumped...

Karl
27th November 2009, 10:57 PM
Welcome on board,Cory :) I could say....jeans farting but..,i 'm not the only one on this board so...listen to all req's and good job

CoryChase
28th November 2009, 01:17 AM
Thank you Karl...for now on if the farts are pumped I will post on my site that they are.

Thanks,
Cory

1313Jr.1313
28th November 2009, 10:55 AM
perfect. that kind of honesty will at least prevent you from getting a bad rap on this board.

Karl
28th November 2009, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by CoryChase
Thank you Karl...for now on if the farts are pumped I will post on my site that they are.

Thanks,
Cory This is a great thing,i want say to admit that :)

CoryChase
29th November 2009, 09:07 PM
I have had a couple emails of fans asking for close-ups of my asshole while farting...I do not have a problem with that...how does that sound for future updates?

Thanks,
Cory
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/34722

jubor
30th November 2009, 08:54 PM
cory.... i think it would be nice if you can make face farting clips with other girl... that would be fun ::great

FartPallete
1st December 2009, 12:03 AM
I personally would love to see you face farting guys.
That way I can pretend I am the guy.
also I am a huge fan of panty farts.
So sexy panties and farting is my favorite types of clips.
Especially if you stick your ass towards the camera.

markim
13th April 2010, 02:49 AM
I agree with you man, prefer those on mouths, very louds.

narmer3678
13th April 2010, 04:49 AM
Jeans farts are the best !!! This is totally my opinion. I love your site, you seem to listen to what we want. For position, jeans ass sticking out at the camera.

guigui
17th May 2010, 07:17 PM
nice one

CoryChase
17th May 2010, 08:03 PM
Yes, Jeans and Leather couches...oh yeah, hotties too!

Love, Cory

Karl
17th May 2010, 08:11 PM
Yeah Cory,jeans farts are favorites on here,try to fart squatting in high heels and doggystyle on your bed(always in high heels)

kito
18th May 2010, 10:26 AM
i think doggy style with a short skirt is the best.

ninjakid01
18th May 2010, 11:14 PM
i like for the girl to have on jeans sitting on wooden chair stickin her butt up in the air with her ass facing the camera

wilbahotty
19th May 2010, 02:33 AM
I like to see/hear more jeans Farting mostly.