PDA

View Full Version : My own story of "fart fetishism"

ImUnique
17th November 2009, 06:33 AM
I registered here just so I could tell this story. I have a beautiful girlfriend. The first night we were intimate together, I paid a lot of attention to her behind. Gave her asshole a good licking (as well as her pussy) and fucked her ass several times (as well as her mouth and pussy, with different condoms of course). We were hanging out in the jacuzzi and I was feeling frisky again. I went to kiss her again between her butt cheeks and a little bit of air came out and made a small sound. She was embarrassed, but I admitted that it turned me on. She thought about it and said "Well, that's good, because I can get pretty gassy!" I was thanking my lucky stars!

Not only does my girlfriend love lots of ass attention (half of the time we have anal sex, she is the one who asks for it) but she accepts my sexual enjoyment of her farts. A woman's asshole is a very sexual place, so why wouldn't the sounds and smells that come from it be exciting? She likes not having to hold in her gas the way she felt she had to in other relationships. Whenever she has to let one rip around me, she does it, and I enjoy it. She'll sometimes take my hand and put it to her backside so I can feel it. Or, if we're snuggling in bed, she'll push her ass into my crotch so I can feel it come out where my genitals are. If I'm lucky, I get a chance to put my face to her ass and smell it as it's coming out. One time I was fingering her asshole while some of the air came out over my finger. She remarked that what she had eaten that day had caused the gas. It wasn't long after that that I had her bent over some furniture for some very intense ass-fucking.

I am a lucky man sometimes! Just wanted to share my story

fartsmella
17th November 2009, 11:41 AM
I and I'm sure many others here can relate to what you have said.........my girl and I like to have a some farting fun when we are out.......for eg if we are walking down the street she puts my hand on her ass so I can feel her fart, also if we are in a bar and she has the urge :) I put my hand under her ass so I can feel it rumble out:)
The best part is when we are alone and we are on the bed, she will turn her ass around to me so I can put my face inbetween her ass crack and hoover up her stinky farts :)
Ok I wish you all the best with your gal.......she's definately a keeper :)
FS

zulu0
18th November 2009, 04:17 AM
I went to kiss her again between her butt cheeks and a little bit of air came out and made a small sound. She was embarrassed, but I admitted that it turned me on. She thought about it and said "Well, that's good, because I can get pretty gassy!"

With my last GF that conversation happened. I hope that this situation happens again with my actual GF. It´s the best way to reach this topic.