PDA

View Full Version : your girls might be farting on you without you even knowing

ninnin
12th November 2009, 05:45 PM
I was talking to one of my exs the other day and some how we got on the subject of farting and she said she use to fart on me all the time. Shocked I said you never use to fart on me and she said that when we would cuddle and she had to fart she would just quietly fart on me without me knowing. I as amazed to find this out.

donpantini
15th November 2009, 10:03 PM
so true..... I once dated a girl who said (after the relationship ended) that she used to be farting all the time, and always hoped that I wouldn't hear or smell anything. Too bad that relationship didn't last.

EbonyPrincess
15th November 2009, 10:13 PM
I fart on my BF all the time teehee...and he tells me when I go to sleep I fart a lot and loud lol I don't hear a thing. But he told me that I twist and turn and poot and Ive farted on him several times LOL!

fartsmella
16th November 2009, 11:48 AM
An ex GF of mine was a great farter. The same as you EbonyPrincess she used to fart a lot when she was sleeping too. She was a deep sleeper and she slept on her stomach a lot so I used to sneak under the sheets and lay my head on her ass and listen for the farts rumbling down. She farted every night and day without fail. They were big juicy and stinky farts. I was in gassy heaven LOL
I miss her farts :cry ::roll
FS

zulu0
16th November 2009, 02:18 PM
My GF doesn´t know about my fetish (yet) hehe
But she does fart when she wants. Actually she likes to warn me (even if I cant´listen), but she doesn´t fat on me.
But she burps as hell *)