PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys I need your help

sonia
12th November 2009, 07:03 AM
Ok so my GF is coming to visit me in a couple of months and she promised me to give me all the farts i want :). I just need some ideas for role play, positions clothing or any input and/or ideas will help. Thank yall Peace :)

windfan
12th November 2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by sonia
Ok so my GF is coming to visit me in a couple of months and she promised me to give me all the farts i want :). I just need some ideas for role play, positions clothing or any input and/or ideas will help. Thank yall Peace :)

i think youve come to the wrong place, "sonia". i think youre looking for the forum where dickheads make up shit to try to get off reading the ideas of other men.

fartman89
12th November 2009, 10:28 AM
probably a good call, windfan

1313Jr.1313
13th November 2009, 08:34 AM
underneath peoples' posts there is a little button that says "research." it shows other posts that people have made. sonia has never said he was female and has always posted as such. sonia has contributed to the board and has been a good member. why you're being a total dick is beyond me, especially since your anti-cybertransgenderism campaign wouldn't even apply here. what was the point of your post exactly? to insult a member with the same post count as you and significantly less trolling? way to go, mission accomplished.

windfan
14th November 2009, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
underneath peoples' posts there is a little button that says "research." it shows other posts that people have made. sonia has never said he was female and has always posted as such. sonia has contributed to the board and has been a good member. why you're being a total dick is beyond me, especially since your anti-cybertransgenderism campaign wouldn't even apply here. what was the point of your post exactly? to insult a member with the same post count as you and significantly less trolling? way to go, mission accomplished.

learn. to. read. i never said he said he was female. my point, you simpleton, was that its obvious that its a lazy ploy to get guys to reveal their fart fantasies for his own stupid gratification. a thread could have been started that asked guys to share their fantasies but no this idiot has to invent someone who wants to fulfil his fetish and it is this deceit that makes him just as pathetic as queers that masquerade as girls. when youre older junior unless you remain the cretin you are you will likely look back and share your head at how fucking stupid you look every time you defend these dickheads. once again your dimwitted attempt to undermine me (you assume i assume hes a guy when i dont) only proves my point that your a fucking idiot.

1313Jr.1313
14th November 2009, 10:05 AM
wait... i will share my head at how stupid i look when i point out how dumb you are? was... was that supposed to make sense?

also, i did NOT say that you assumed he was a guy nor did i say that you assumed the opposite. i pointed that out in case somebody would believe that based on what you said. if you look at it, what you said was ambiguous enough to have been taken either way so i simply covered both. i guess the fact that what your point is based on has been disproved that would make you wrong yet again... then again you're used to it. also, didn't you say that the people who masquerade as girls weren't all queer in another thread (something i actually agreed on)? this would be you contradicting yourself yet again. did you happen to want to say that you would now LOVE to participate in some online rp now? there's always room for you to contradict yourself yet again.

windfan
18th November 2009, 03:27 PM
wait... i will share my head at how stupid i look when i point out how dumb you are? was... was that supposed to make sense?

also, i did NOT say that you assumed he was a guy nor did i say that you assumed the opposite. i pointed that out in case somebody would believe that based on what you said. if you look at it, what you said was ambiguous enough to have been taken either way so i simply covered both. i guess the fact that what your point is based on has been disproved that would make you wrong yet again... then again you're used to it. also, didn't you say that the people who masquerade as girls weren't all queer in another thread (something i actually agreed on)? this would be you contradicting yourself yet again. did you happen to want to say that you would now LOVE to participate in some online rp now? there's always room for you to contradict yourself yet again.

you have to be one of the dumbest cunts i have ever encountered online. 1. a typo. and you knew exactly what i meant unless of course youre stupider than expected; 2. sorry but "sonia has never said he was female and has always posted as such" would suggest that you read my post as an accusation of cybertransgenderism. you say you were just covering all bases. maybe i was doing the same. i wasnt but even an infant would be able to explain to you how your daft excuse works against you. you really are in dire need of an education because every fucking time you do this you only reveal the fact that you barely made it through high school; and 3. where did i contradict myself you fucking simpleton? i DID NOT say elsewhere the these losers were not queer i said that most fuckwits that do that dumb cybertransgendered shit wouldnt IDENTIFY as queer. big difference you fucking brainless wanker. quite frankly i think any guy that masquerades as girls to get off with other males is a homo or at least bi sexual. you dont. why am i not fucking surprised? you might as well have announced openly that you fuck other males over the internet you dateless wonder. jesus christ. how old are you? that this pathetic shit takes place in chatrooms inhabited by desperate teen boys is one thing but adults? do you fuck other men as they dress up as girls or do you reserve this pathetic behaviour for virtual sex? its the same principle. either way youre a pathetic excuse for a human being. not to mention that doing that shit makes you a brainless misogynist piece of shit.

windfan
18th November 2009, 03:42 PM

how sad that you fail to comprehend irony. every time you attempt to point out how "dumb" i am you show yourself to be a fuckhead with the intellect of the average teenage boy.

dolgerforkabone
18th November 2009, 03:43 PM
actually. i think you are the dumbest cunt i encountered online. 1. you dissed an admin 2. you just dissed an admin and 3. you just dissed an admin

windfan
18th November 2009, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by dolgerforkabone
actually. i think you are the dumbest cunt i encountered online. 1. you dissed an admin 2. you just dissed an admin and 3. you just dissed an admin

well im sorry your three point criteria for online dumbness makes you almost as dumb as the admin. im sorry you failed to get into university. but dont worry im sure your community college can help you out. or theres always cooking fries for a living. i diss the admin because this fuckhead is about as dissable as it gets. hes as dumb as a lobotomised goat placed in front of a loop of senseless television.

Slimsniffer
18th November 2009, 06:35 PM
I think the majority of the posts I see from windfan are him bashing other posters out of insecurity.

Why hasn't he been banned yet?

sonia
18th November 2009, 09:09 PM
Ok first of all Im a guy! "Sonia" is just a name that I use. I have made posts to this forum and I have never said anything negative against anyone including you windfan. So my next question is what is your deal? What did i personally do to piss you off or just insult me for no legit reason? You make no sense whatsoever to me and if you didnt have anything positive to say then just dont say it at all. Im not here to argue or make enemies. So the next time you want to post something negative to anyone's post I would advise not to.
Thank you so much for the guys that posted for my defense and I appreciate it.

Guzara
19th November 2009, 03:16 AM
windfan , try to find some other place for harrasment, that is all you know and it's obvious from your posts.... ::read

GassyJake
19th November 2009, 04:13 AM
Sonia, just change your goddamn name, it sounds like a girl's!

sonia
19th November 2009, 04:25 AM
Im not changing a damn thing, maybe yall should look at my profile instead of making assumptions. I dont have to do anything and I dont know what the big deal is. You all have your own made up shit names, I should be able to make up my own name as well. If you dont like it then deal with it.

1313Jr.1313
19th November 2009, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by windfan
i DID NOT say elsewhere the these losers were not queer i said that most fuckwits that do that dumb cybertransgendered shit wouldnt IDENTIFY as queer.

Originally posted by windfan
maybe for some... but there are men who masquerade as girls online who aren't queer and they would deny that they get off on deceiving anyone... often the act of cybertransgenderism is simply a way for some desperate loser to subject a member of the opposite sex albeit one only played by themselves to whatever they want... although fantasy it removes consent from the equation and a lot of these creeps that masquerade as girls online get off on that... you would be surprised but their is a wealth of reseach into these idiots and their objectives...

wow, i guess your shit just got ruined. who's the dumbass again? also, i highly doubt it was a typo that i mistook, you just aren't able to type properly. then again, nobody who just copies and pastes responses can change what they say, right?

Shoddragon
19th November 2009, 11:22 PM
what the hell is this? sonia simply asked a question. why you gotta be so mean?

dsmiyh338
20th November 2009, 02:18 AM
Hes a big tough guy online. Bet he fancies himself a Vinnie Jones type. Obviously afraid of Gay men. Hes taking up for all of us who are apparently going to become gay if we are duped into telling a Gay, posing as a woman, what we like about womens farts?? BTW, I know Sonia is not a girl and never pretended to be and if Sonia is strickly reserved for females maybe he should call himself Pat or Ashley or Bob (but spell it backwards).