PDA

View Full Version : Read what happend to me today and help me plz

koonlisi
11th November 2009, 08:50 AM
i was driving my car with a girl that i met last week in the club. we had sex 2 times only and this was the 4th date in one week. she is hot as hell. 23 yr old and very charming and sexy. shes kinda my dream girl. in the car suddenly she burped when she was drinking pepsi and luaghed. i was like getting so horney and i did the same in return. she was like no, guys don do that. its bad. but if girls do it, is cute. i just said ur right. i think even girls farts are cute too. she said maybe. then we stopped talking abt it and conversation had been changed. now what i want from u guys in this board is telling me what to do for my next date which might be in 2 days.
thanx in advance

afangorn
11th November 2009, 09:50 AM
you're trying too hard, bro. just gotta let it slide this time, maybe she just didn't want to say "fuck no, farts are ALWAYS gross." but she liked you and didnt want to be rude. Maybe she thnks farts are HILARIOUS but doesn't want to seem gross to you. Who knows, but trying to act on it the NEXT DATE is way too fast.

This isn't even an open door yet. Its just her being playful.
It'll come up. Body noises are a fact of life. But it probably wont come up naturally in the very next get together.

inflames46
11th November 2009, 07:10 PM
i think you should feed her some gassy foods, then she will fart for sure!!! ::beach

Mofoz
11th November 2009, 11:00 PM
So you're a guy??

Why does your profile show female?

FartPallete
11th November 2009, 11:41 PM
Do what you do on youtube and say "I want you to fart in my face" right when you pick her up.

Karl
11th November 2009, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by koonlisi
i was driving my car with a girl that i met last week in the club. we had sex 2 times only and this was the 4th date in one week. she is hot as hell. 23 yr old and very charming and sexy. shes kinda my dream girl. in the car suddenly she burped when she was drinking pepsi and luaghed. i was like getting so horney and i did the same in return. she was like no, guys don do that. its bad. but if girls do it, is cute. i just said ur right. i think even girls farts are cute too. she said maybe. then we stopped talking abt it and conversation had been changed. now what i want from u guys in this board is telling me what to do for my next date which might be in 2 days.
thanx in advance be sure she eats gassy foods,try with pork,beans,beer or coke and nachos,that works 99%

koonlisi
12th November 2009, 06:57 AM
tx for replies guys.
how do i start the conersation?
i see her tmrw

effingbillgates
12th November 2009, 10:31 AM

I say go with afangorn's suggestion. If you like her, don't mention farts at all for a while.

ffantasy1
12th November 2009, 12:33 PM
tx for replies guys.
i see her tmrwThere are a few methods that were posted here in the past about how to "come out" to a girl about a fart fetish. I don't remember who exactly posted it, as it's been a while, but from my experiences, they actually work (though it's basically common sense once you think about it):

First off, like a few others have said already, don't talk about farts all the time. After all, you said you've already mentioned farting to her already, so be sure not to mention farting again for a while. Women in general are good at picking up on subtle things like that, so if she notices farting is a topic of conversation you seem to enjoy, she'll probably think you're either a gross weirdo or realize you have a fetish for it. If you make her realize you have a fart fetish extremely early on in the relationship before she fully got to know you and you seem well-intent on getting her to fart, she'll probably think you're just a pervert who only cares about her for her bodily functions.

The best way to bring up how you feel about farts, however, is to just wait for her to do it near you. Depending on what kind of girl she is, this will range from either happening relatively early on into the relationship to not happening for an extremely long time. Be sure to respond appropriately to her reaction: if she's the kind of woman that can smile or laugh at her own farts, smile or laugh yourself and say something along the lines of "nice one." If you notice she's embarrassed, tell her not to worry about it and you don't mind. Those kinds of things will make her realize farting isn't a big deal or total turnoff to you like it is for a lot of guys, so she'll probably start to do it more often. Once she seems comfortable with farting around you, you can start to say things like "that one was kidna cute," but be sure to say it in a playful tone instead of a turned on one. You can gradually work your way up from there, eventually going from "that was kinda cute" to "that was adorable" to "it's kind of a turn on" and eventually "it's really sexy." Be sure to make that transition gradual, though, don't go from "that was kinda cute" one day to "that was really sexy" the next. In fact, don't even say anything after every time she farts. If she just does it near you and doesn't really act like anything happened, don't comment on it. After all, chances are, she just wanted to pass gas without anyone making a big deal out of it. Just be sure to fit her reaction and don't say things like "that was cute" too often.

Another option is that once your relationship starts to get more sexual, simply ask her what turns her on. You can then start doing the kind of stuff she told you she likes once you two start to get intimate. After doing it for a while, provided she's not extremely selfish, she'll start to get curious about what turns you on to return the favor, which will give you an opportunity to tell her about your fart fetish. Sure, it might gross her out or something at first, but if you tell her about it, she might wanna give it a try as long as she really likes you. After all, if you've turned her on and kept her content, she'll still probably want to repay you somehow and if farting is what you like, she'll probably try it out since it doesn't hurt anyone.

At this stage in the relationship, it's best for the two of you to start getting to know each other's personalities and such. Once the two of you get to know each other a little better, she'll be far more accepting of your fetish and more willing to act upon it.

After all, like afangorn said, she was probably just joking about the whole burping thing. After all, she probably just thought it was kinda funny how you burped shortly after she did. When you mentioned farting it probably got her a little nervous because she either thought it was gross or didn't want you to think she was gross if she admitted she farted. Just wait for farts to naturally happen and comment on them appropriately and accordingly.

Sure, you could take her out to a restaurant that has a lot of gassy food or fix her a gassy meal to make her fart near you, but that plan has several opportunities to backfire: for one, you've already told her farting is cute and she might catch on to the fact that you're trying to make her fart. For another, she'll probably notice you getting hard if she starts farting a lot and it might make her a little uncomfortable since she probably doesn't know much about you other than your obvious fart fetish this early on in the relationship.

koonlisi
14th November 2009, 01:10 AM
tx for all the relies. and special tx to ffantasy1 for the good advises. i saw her today and evrything was good. tx guys