PDA

View Full Version : Here's something

FartPallete
9th November 2009, 08:55 AM
Here's a good question that has struck my curiosity, especially with this fucked up economy.
Now this question does not apply to the people who are finanically wealthy.

What if you had a choice
In order to have several million dollars in your bank account to pay off all of your debts and make all your dreams come true, you would never ever witness a girl farting again.
Even in a video, or youtube.
Would you make that trade?
I thought about this one night, when thinking about all my bills and how my life has been so stressful because of money, and if I just had something to put my head above water how better things would be.
Right now I have an awesome girlfriend who caters to my sexual needs, great friends and a good family.
But I am broke as shit.
My only problems are finances.
So my mind drifted off to wondering what life would be like if I found that genie we all would love to meet.
Then i started thinking about sacrifices.
There was a time when people fantisized about selling their souls to make their dreams come true.
But in our case would we sacrifice the ability to witness girls farting?
For some reason youtube stopped working for you or c4s stopped working, and there is no explaining it at all.
So who would make that trade?
I know this will never happen so no need to panic, but I thought it would be a fun (well maybe not so fun to think about never hearing a girl fart again) little question to ponder.
I'd like to know what others think about this.
How important is this fetish?

1313Jr.1313
9th November 2009, 09:08 AM
What's your answer?

As for me, I would make the sacrifice. As strong as this fetish is for me, the ability to provide for the future of the woman I love would be worth any sacrifice. Assuming she wasn't around on the other hand, I'd have to take the fetish, lol.

FartPallete
9th November 2009, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
What's your answer?

As for me, I would make the sacrifice. As strong as this fetish is for me, the ability to provide for the future of the woman I love would be worth any sacrifice. Assuming she wasn't around on the other hand, I'd have to take the fetish, lol.

That's a very brave answer, but just remember she will never ever fart for you again.
I am not sure if you're anything like me, but the reasons I have stayed with many of the girls I have been with, besides them being very attractive to me, is because they would fart around me.
I have left super hot chicks because I would never be able to get them to fart, and if I did, it was once in a blue moon, and very small.
Years of oppression, or they just don't have that sort of body that gets gassy.

yapyepyo
9th November 2009, 10:32 AM
I think it depends on the persons dependence on money. Personally I don't even consider the millions. True happiness comes by having your ultimate needs satisfied. Unless I lose the feeling loving to hear a girl fart, I can never ultimately be happy to get the money.

Gunshow
9th November 2009, 10:39 AM
Fucking money man. Il go get some therapy to get rid of this fetish.

FartPallete
9th November 2009, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Gunshow

But a therapist cost money.

bvali
9th November 2009, 11:51 AM
the Money! easily! i can not stress how poor i am right now, but my family has never had much money for as long as i can remember.

i have dozens of other fetishes that can satisfy my desires, even if farting is my favorite :)

HOOF HEARTED
9th November 2009, 09:16 PM
Let me guess FP, did you think about this question because of that recent movie with the old dude with a machine with a red button? Giving them bad choices. I'm poor right now & don't be around women who fart. Wouldn't fart in my face if I gave them permission to :[ I'd love to get out of all my debts & have extra cash to do what I really want. Nah, I want a woman to fart for me & in my face. I'd probably take the risk & sell weed so I can get out of credit card debt.

FartPallete
9th November 2009, 11:11 PM
Well my answer is this.
I would not trade.
I figure it this way, I would most likely have more money anyway if I did not have a fart fetish.
the time I spend mastering my craft of getting girls to fart, or searching the internet I could have used all that energy to make millions.
So what would be the point of having it anyway if I couldn't ever hear a girl fart ever again.
I know some people here have other fetishes to turn to, but me, a female fart is the only thing that really gets me going.
Sure seeing a sexy girl in hot panties will be a turn on, but I am always going to imagine what it would sound and smell like if she farted.
When I am fucking a girl no matter how hot she is, I am thinking about farts from the spank bank that i have witnessed.
Usually from other girls. How fucked up is that?
I could be fucking a super model, and unless she has farted for me, I will be thinking of another girl I have witnessed farting.
I am happy with my fetish, because I can get it fullfilled.
It just goes to show, no matter how hard life can be, and how important money has been becoming lately, it still can't beat happiness.
The irony is this...With lots of money it is easier to witness girls farting.
but so far I have had success.

ffantasy1
9th November 2009, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by FartPallete

Originally posted by Gunshow

But a therapist cost money.That was his point. If he got the money, he could pay for the therapy and thus not miss farts at all.

Anyway, that's a pretty tough question. I wouldn't say I'm as into farts as you seem to be. I've found that when I truly love someone, as cheesy as it sounds, doing simple intimate/romantic things like cuddling, kissing, or even turning her can actually wind up turning me on. Though if she wound up farting in those situations, I'd definitely welcome it. ::funny

Anyway, I don't really think I can relate to the question as well as some people here seem to be able to. I'm pretty sure I'm among the younger members here, as I'm still in college, so I don't really have many debts or anything (aside from typical college-related debts and such I'll have to pay off when I graduate, but fortunately I have scholarships and financial aid to help pay for a lot of it). That said, if I took the money, there really wouldn't be much I'd have to do with it, as I'm living pretty comfortably at the moment and I don't really think I'm the kind of person that requires a lot of money to be happy.

I'd probably wind up taking the farts, to be honest. While I can still be turned on without farting, I know I'd probably wind up feeling slightly "empty" if I had to go the rest of my life without so much as hearing another one.

GassyJake
10th November 2009, 12:26 AM
Um, anybody else besides me realize that therapy cannot resolve this fetish?

ffantasy1
10th November 2009, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by GassyJake
Um, anybody else besides me realize that therapy cannot resolve this fetish?
I've heard that it's possible to get rid of fetishes with therapy, but it's one of those things you have to want to get rid of. Most fetishists don't really like to give it up out of fear of things like being unable to be turned on ever again.

Besides that, a lot of fetishists also just don't really want to get rid of their fetish. After all, there's plenty of videos, art, stories, and such related to most fetishes out there, thanks to the Internet. Many fetishes - especially a fart fetish - are easy to come out to a partner about, as well, so people would wonder why they should cure something like a fart fetish: it doesn't hurt anyone, most people aren't obsessed with it to the point that it controls their lives, and many girls will be accepting of it, provided you tell her about it the right way. For that reason, most fetishists don't really see a point in curing it, as one can have a healthy sex life with a fetish and it doesn't usually interfere with one's normal functioning (aside from the people who get extremely obsessed with their fetish).

ryanmaes
11th November 2009, 08:11 AM
id take the money i dont want this fetish anyway

FartPallete
11th November 2009, 02:50 PM
You would still have the fetish just never ever hear a girl fart again.

I misread the post where someone said they would just pay for therapy, and I am sorry.
However someone said therapy will not help this fetish.
That is something you would need a psychiatrist for, and probably shock therapy.

master
11th November 2009, 07:19 PM
What a question...Money of course !!!