PDA

View Full Version : Poll Time!!!! Farting....

EbonyPrincess
8th November 2009, 12:58 PM
I'd like to take a poll (wish there was a poll option) How many of you like

Clothed Farting
or
Bare assed farting

I know some of my customers and even some I chit chat with have different opinions.

Some of the clothed farting lovers ONLY go for jeans farting, while some want sweatpants or full back panty farting and some thongs farting. What's your preference?

Then on the other side of the coin, some want just my ass and they just want my ass spread so they can watch the farts come out.

At FIRST, I thought that (a fart was a fart) I love to fart, some farts make me giggle (as you hear in my videos). But NOW, the different requests (customs) I get, I realize while the fart IS the fetish, it has to be done a certain way. Hell, some guys wants me to fart and burp and will ONLY go for that!

I find it very, VERY interesting and I'd love to know your take on which way do you like YOUR farts. (teehee I feel like Burger King, have it your way!!!)

Can't wait for this discussion

::kisses::

neroangelus
8th November 2009, 01:14 PM
Clothed Farting

Karl
8th November 2009, 02:23 PM
Clothed,esp. tight jean

Xion
8th November 2009, 03:47 PM
Both boring the best thing is To fart on something and then sniff it :D:D:D:D

and bare ass :D

mr wipple
8th November 2009, 03:53 PM
I like it both way..with clothes I like pink panties!

footfetishguy
8th November 2009, 04:04 PM
Clothed!!!!!! Jeans? Pantys, skirts.. CLOTHED

GassyJake
8th November 2009, 05:05 PM
Definitely clothed!

EbonyPrincess
8th November 2009, 05:18 PM
Wow!!! All of you like clothed farting, interesting.....

someguyfat
8th November 2009, 07:20 PM
I'm gonna say clothed.

I think people like it so much more is because bare-assed fart videos usually feature a close up on the asshole and possibly even the model spreading her ass, leaving quieter, airy, farts.

i like em' loud. ::great

footfetishguy
8th November 2009, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by someguyfat
I'm gonna say clothed.

I think people like it so much more is because bare-assed fart videos usually feature a close up on the asshole and possibly even the model spreading her ass, leaving quieter, airy, farts.

i like em' loud. ::great

Exactly ::beach

HOOF HEARTED
8th November 2009, 07:27 PM
Nude, bare ass farting in a landslide. But I do love to see women who fart wearing light colored spandex, & tight jeans. :)

Indy
8th November 2009, 07:50 PM
bare-assed (pronounced as one word)

Gunshow
8th November 2009, 07:51 PM
nude

fartsmella
8th November 2009, 09:01 PM
For me it's got to be full backed cotton panties.......they hold the stench for longer when being face farted :)
FS

Larry66
8th November 2009, 09:17 PM
bare butt does it for me. i luv the beauty of the cheeks and seeing the ahole pucker in and out. i'm a butt man.

i'm surprised so many prefer clothed farts. those are cool with me when i'm in person with the girl.

ffantasy1
8th November 2009, 10:04 PM
Yeah, I'll have to go with clothed, too. There's some nude/bare butt fart videos I can enjoy, but I find that most of the time, they zoom in on the anus way too much. I mean, it's good that that kind of stuff can show that the farts are real, but something about actually seeing the butt hole puckering just grosses me out.

bronalba
8th November 2009, 10:59 PM
clothed (tight jeans)

smoovebrutha
9th November 2009, 02:58 AM
bare assed. love to see the butt hole pucker. easier to imagine my lips around it and sucking it all down.

hoof hearted is that picture a video? It looks great to say the least lol.

fartboi
9th November 2009, 04:40 AM
lol yea clothed pleaz... i love the nude but clothed just brings out the gulpy, juicy, wet, type farts...

slimmy
9th November 2009, 05:00 AM
Clothed for sure, it feels more authentic imo. and at least with clothed it can hide a girl with a non porportional ass

Antdawg
9th November 2009, 05:02 AM
Either tight jeans or bare ass.

oblivious
9th November 2009, 05:26 AM
tight jeans or spandex pants or shorts.

Oneironaut
9th November 2009, 02:57 PM
Clothed > tight jeans

heyyou544
9th November 2009, 04:48 PM
Clothed for me too, I like sweats.

Guzara
11th November 2009, 11:07 PM
I activated polls, and add one for you.

phartface
13th November 2009, 08:45 AM
I like BOTH!!! I like the airy-hissing bare farts, and the explosive jean farts on my face. ::great

Slimsniffer
13th November 2009, 04:00 PM
I never really thought of myself as liking one more over another.

I like both, BUT I think I like clothed more.

What I like about bare-assed is when it's a special extra. When the model usually wears clothing and then has one or two bare-assed here and there, then I think of it as a little something special. LMT and Minxie both come to mind as models who do this well.

I also like jeansfarts, but when the girl pulls her pants down enough just to show a bit of her crack.

raiden82
13th November 2009, 06:05 PM
Bare assed farting !

But Clothing is ok too...

Epsilon
14th November 2009, 02:12 AM
The more natural it is the hotter. And I doubt girls strip when they've got to fart, so I prefer clothed. :D

EbonyPrincess
14th November 2009, 02:32 AM
Thanks guys so much for your input!!!!! :) appreciate it!

assgirl100
14th November 2009, 05:11 AM
Clothed but with tight fitting wear. Examples are spandex, panties and gym wear. Bikini tops are nice also. :)

pdizzle84
14th November 2009, 05:20 AM
Clothed (Preferably tight sweat pants, spandex, jeans, gym wear, panties, and Pajama pants)