PDA

View Full Version : How it all started

mr wipple
8th November 2009, 05:38 AM
Her name was Sharice Turnipseed she lived next door to me in the projects. She was a heavy set girl with blue/black skin. One day we were outside sitting around just rapping when she cut a fart. We were sitting on this bench and she just hiked up her buttcheek and let it rip. Just a few seconds later the smell hit me. Sharice just laughed. I said man that was a stinky one. All the while an erection was groiwing in my pants. She said it was because she had beans and onions for dinner. I laughed at her. But I noticed that she was looking at my crotch and I could feel my pud throbbing. She looked me straight in the eyes and said, " you like smellin my farts?" I said no I don't like smellin your farts, trying to laugh it off. Then she said, "well you might not like smellin em but it sure does give you wood smellin em!" With that I had to agree.

Sharice got up and took my hand and led me into her house. She said now lets have some fun. I didn't know what was up but my dick was still hard and I was hoping for her to suck me off or something. But she just undid her jeans..kicked off her shoes and stripped doen to her pink panties. Quickly she climbed on top of me and just sat her bottom on my face. The weight was heavy, the heat from her butt was exciting. And then from out of nowhere she ripped a good fart right in my face. I tried to get away but she was to heavy to move. So all I could do was lay there and smell. I could not believe the excitment I felt. Ia m sure Sharice could see it mounting in my pants.

Then she got up and took off her pantied and knelt over my chest and spread her buttcheels and leaned back. Her purple butthole coming right at my nose. Once in place she she let go of her big buttcheeks and I was closed in. Just me and her butthole. It was dark, I could see nothing. It was damp, I could still smell the traces of the last fart she had cut plus the odor of her musky sweaty crotch. Then to my utter amazment she leanes a little forward pulluing her butthole about 3 inches from my nose and grunts. A quick little fart comes out, I immeditally breath in trying to gather its stench. Then sharice grunts again and I see her purple butthole open and the round turtlehead shape of her poo crowning from her butthole. I was paralyzed, I couldn't move. The all at once Sharice grunted again and the turd crowned and slide out. She gave birth to a beautiful negroidal turd right on my face. As it came out it hit me just under the left eye and left a small smudge on my face. It then folded in two and layed there across my face all glistening and clay-like!

It was all I could stand my penis throbbed and I blew my load right in my britches!!! I mean a huge load. The smell of her farts and turd just sent me over. Adn ever since that time I have looked for nothing but negroidal women who will let me sniff their farts and sometimes sniff and taste their clay-like poo poo snakes.

They do not call me mr wipple for nothing!

1313Jr.1313
8th November 2009, 10:18 AM
nice story ::great ::great

mr wipple
8th November 2009, 03:51 PM
Thank you..and it is very true!