PDA

View Full Version : question???

inflames46
28th October 2009, 02:02 AM
have you guys ever witnessed any girls farting in public restrooms??? i for one happen to think that when girls fart in public restrooms i think its fucking hot!!! man i've always wanted to sneak in a girls restroom and just sit in a stall and listen!!! just wondering if any of you guys would happen to have any stories dealing with this sort of scenario?? would love to hear them

SionDS
28th October 2009, 02:07 AM
nothing public, cant get in, and not worth the risk of sneaking.

Make your girlfriend pee and poop with the door open though.

inflames46
28th October 2009, 02:24 AM
yeah like my gf is hot and all!!! but damn her farts are just as lame as mine... i mean i've tried all of this but its worthless!! what do you think the risks are??

shepses
28th October 2009, 03:16 AM
when i was 10-12 jears old, i often sneaked into womens restrooms. there was a libary where it was a easy thing to sneak in, sometimes i lurked like 4 hours or so there, waiting for girls and women who take a dump there (wich is my primary fetish). once, i will never forget this; i've just decided to go not to school, instead of that i went there and locked myself up in a stall, and like 10-15mins later, a woman (maybe 35years old) went in there. she had black hair wich was twisted to a "zopf" (dont kbow the english term). she took the stall wich was on the left side of me, in a few seconds she started to poop very bad (maybe too much coffee or so), because of the water inside the toilet, i got a 6 minutes continous sound of gassy loose mudpoop sounds and i watched her the hole time over the stall wall.. well i jacked off, and my day was saved :-) i'm so sad that in the early 90s no digital cameras existed >:-(
i saw things like that every day till i was busted when i was 14 or so...

inflames46
28th October 2009, 03:35 AM
fuck man you lucky son of bitch ::funny there has been only one time in my life when actually heard a lady fart in the public restrooms and that was at a hospital. i was like 11 and ever since then i have had my fart fetish!!! but still man you fucking lucky!!! thanks for sharing ::great

shepses
28th October 2009, 03:40 AM
wanna guess what?! i've got my fart fetish when i was 6 (so what i remember), me and my parents were on an "sports airport" and i snooked in a girls restroom. i know that sounds sick in all manners, but since my first expirences, "life was never be the same" ::roll

Vector
28th October 2009, 03:50 AM
At an old job of mine 6 years ago or so, a guy got fired for hiding in the women's bathroom. A woman found him in there and reported it. I never knew the guy, just heard about it. Imagine how embarrassing that must of been for him?!?

inflames46
28th October 2009, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by shepses
wanna guess what?! i've got my fart fetish when i was 6 (so what i remember), me and my parents were on an "sports airport" and i snooked in a girls restroom. i know that sounds sick in all manners, but since my first expirences, "life was never be the same" ::roll

nice!!!

SionDS
28th October 2009, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Vector
At an old job of mine 6 years ago or so, a guy got fired for hiding in the women's bathroom. A woman found him in there and reported it. I never knew the guy, just heard about it. Imagine how embarrassing that must of been for him?!?

Theres a good chance that man reads this forum today ::funny

inflames46
28th October 2009, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by Vector

hahahaha priceless!! do you guys think they have any videos out there besides the japanese ones, of chicks farting in public restrooms???

bvali
28th October 2009, 07:26 AM
haha! i would just make an excuse that the men's bathroom was full at the time and i had to go! ::great