PDA

View Full Version : Please help

raginbullrider
27th October 2009, 09:11 PM
so my girlfriend was staying over last night and i was messing around with her. So she doesn't know about my fetish but i've been dying to let her know. she has left me because i was looking at her ass and she thinks i am a pervert. she now hates me for trying to incorporate ass play in bed. what should i do?

FartPallete
27th October 2009, 09:34 PM
She left you because you were looking at her ass and called you a perv?
I think you need to kick this girl to the curb.
If she is going to be that prudish, then you can't get nothing out of her as far as sexual satisfaction.
There are plenty of girls out there.

raginbullrider
27th October 2009, 10:07 PM
well the problem is that she is telling people that i am a perv for looking at and touching her ass

boredchad2009
27th October 2009, 10:07 PM
i think fartpallete has a nice way of puttin it.lookin at a girls ass is normal (probably thinkin of her fartin lol)in serious my girl is not the most sexually active,but understands i am.and my little kinks.above all were mates( i do miss dirty sex though)(but cum to think of it she does a mean fart and fanny fart if and wen we have sex!!!) i think until u settle with a girl u have to explore other streets.i would love a 19 yr old japenese arse fartin cock loving big titted multi orgasma girl,but hey we can dream.as fartpellete said any girl so prudish..... la puta calle.(the curb)hope this helps i dont want to offend ::beach
ps sometimes thats why we have the internet ::great

SionDS
28th October 2009, 01:15 AM
If a girl doesn't even want you looking at her ass then shes not worth it.

effingbillgates
28th October 2009, 02:00 AM
How long had you been going out? Normally, I'd say if you're at the point where you're going to bed with her, then that's pretty much the time when you can look at her ass if you feel like it. Maybe you were doing it a certain way that made it weird though, who knows?

FartPallete
28th October 2009, 06:02 AM
All the girls I have been with love it when I look at their ass, tits, anything to make them feel sexy, and that I am looking at them and not some other girl, unless she is looking with me (yes have had those girls too)
But if some girl was calling me a perv just for looking at her ass, and telling everyone we hang with, I would tell her she can take a walk.
Just imagine what she would be telling people if you asked to sniff her farts.
I have told girls I am not even dating that they have a nice ass, and they don't trip.
I notice they flaunt it around me even more.
So this chick seems like she is a waste of time. There are many man many other girls out there with nice asses, hot, great personality, and most importantly, are cool with farting.

footfetishguy
28th October 2009, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by SionDS
If a girl doesn't even want you looking at her ass then shes not worth it.

qft...

one of theBasis of the relationship is touching/looking at body parts

Plenty of other young women out there for you bro