PDA

View Full Version : Fart causes emergency landing in Nashville. For real.

Guzara
7th December 2006, 04:46 PM
Flatulence leads US jet to divert

An American Airlines plane made an emergency landing in Nashville after passengers reported the smell of sulphur from burning matches.
The matches were found on the seat of a woman who had attempted to conceal the odor of flatulence with the matches, Nashville airport authorities said.

All 99 passengers and five crew left the plane while it was searched.

The woman was questioned by the FBI but released without charge and allowed to board another American Airlines flight.

"It was determined that she was trying to conceal odor," said Lynne Lowrance of the Nashville Airport Authority.

She had "no malicious intent but had struck matches which is against [Transport Security Administration] rules," Ms Lowrance said.

She was carrying safety matches, which the TSA allows in carry-on luggage.

The matches are not allowed to be struck, however.

LOL I can't beleive! ::yikes

kernowgypsy
7th December 2006, 05:13 PM
::laugh ::haha

Yourpleasure
8th December 2006, 01:07 AM
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Brilliant post!!

It makes you wonder at what point she confessed and how bad the smell was ::scratchchin

Vector
9th December 2006, 03:09 AM
Notice how it was a woman, and not a man. I could just imagine sitting on a plane next to a sexy gassy woman who just couldn't stop farting throughout the whole flight! I would say that I have a stuffy nose and couldn't smell anything just to reassure her that it's okay to fart up a storm next to me. Meanwhile I'm secretly indulging in the fumes.

It's true what they say about how woman's farts are TWICE as rich in aroma as a man's. Women are just blessed, and I love my fart fetish!

Rikod
9th December 2006, 04:43 AM
Good feedback Vector. It is known that womem's farts smell more because they hold them back. Good for those who have the opportunity to enjoy them. They must have been stinkers or she was just paranoid.

LOL!!!!

::hatjump

minnathon
9th December 2006, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Gassyerotica Boss
http://www.wsmv.com/news/10459297/detail.html

BELIEVE IT OR NOT BOSS THIS NEWS MADE HEADLINES ALL OVER THE WORLD. I READ IT IN INDIA 2 DAYS AGO. GUESS WHAT ON YESTERDAYS FLIGHT I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT AND I JUST BURST OUT LAUGHING. MY COMMANDER ASKED ME WHAT WAS THE MATTER AND I SHARED IT WITH HIM . MAN I HOPE THAT WOMAN FLIES ON MY FLIGHT SOMETIME.SHE WILL BE SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO REALLY APPRECIATE HER ABILITES ::smile

Guzara
9th December 2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by minnathon

Originally posted by Gassyerotica Boss
http://www.wsmv.com/news/10459297/detail.html

BELIEVE IT OR NOT BOSS THIS NEWS MADE HEADLINES ALL OVER THE WORLD. I READ IT IN INDIA 2 DAYS AGO. GUESS WHAT ON YESTERDAYS FLIGHT I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT AND I JUST BURST OUT LAUGHING. MY COMMANDER ASKED ME WHAT WAS THE MATTER AND I SHARED IT WITH HIM . MAN I HOPE THAT WOMAN FLIES ON MY FLIGHT SOMETIME.SHE WILL BE SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO REALLY APPRECIATE HER ABILITES ::smile

Yes, you are right!

Almost In all newspapers.