PDA

View Full Version : 11-years-old, 30 dicks pass by

Guzara
14th October 2009, 10:49 AM
14-year-old has sex for a cheeseburger with bacon! :ohmy

http://www.totallycrap.com/videos/videos_14yearold_has_sex_for_a_cheeseburger_with_b acon/

HOOF HEARTED
14th October 2009, 11:08 AM
That episode was 2-3 years old. I too would rather have sex with the cheeseburger than Jabba the slut. You should check the youtube longer version. Dumb bitch would say,'HAY HAY DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER! DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER TASTE GOOD! Ida been severely embarrassed if I was related to that bitch. She reminds me of this one bitch I worked with 3 years ago, acted like she in control of everyone & as if she was tough. Terrible worker & always talking junk :[ She couldn't whoop nobody. I & other workers was close to beating the shit outta her. Come to think of it the double cheeseburger girl could beat her ass in a fight. Bitch shoulda been fired but wasn't, left cause she moved to Phoenix. It is the kidnapping capital of U.S. I wouldn't care if she was kidnapped, better yet deported back to her own country.
It was funny this one time where another wild teen dissed her calling her a dummy. AS if this girl was much better :rolleyes There was also another ugly girl on maury who admit to having sex for a can of soda. I just hope it wasn't RC cola or that nasty sierra mist orange that came out when the get smart movie did. That wouild be some serious degrading there.

SionDS
14th October 2009, 07:02 PM
What kind of burger are we talking about here? Id call her a slut in most cases, but this is completely understandable if we are talking about a bacon cheese burger from Fat Burger.

Guzara
14th October 2009, 09:32 PM
::funny

Connect
15th October 2009, 02:16 PM
http://www.movie-moron.com/wp-content/gallery/various/Hamburgers.jpg

HOOF HEARTED
15th October 2009, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by SionDS
What kind of burger are we talking about here? Id call her a slut in most cases, but this is completely understandable if we are talking about a bacon cheese burger from Fat Burger.
Or maybe a double del cheeseburger from del taco. And hopefully she didn't have sex for any of the white castle cheeseburgers. White castle burgers worst ever :down. Big time degrading herself.

Guzara
16th October 2009, 12:58 AM
hahaha

DANNYH
20th October 2009, 10:17 PM
i wish i had all these places for burgers aha a only get wimpy mcdonalds burger king kfc etc lol

Xion
8th November 2009, 03:43 AM
Oh hahah this one is so funny :P

Python Alpha
18th November 2009, 09:03 PM
Just...wow

donolady
10th November 2010, 09:08 PM
14-year-old has sex for a cheeseburger with bacon! :ohmy

http://www.totallycrap.com/videos/videos_14yearold_has_sex_for_a_cheeseburger_with_b acon/

Police authorities have been alerted to suspected pedophilia

Guzara
11th November 2010, 01:39 AM
hahaha don't make me come after you .... ::fight

djbigcrunk01
11th December 2010, 10:45 PM
young girls are so stupid

FartPallette69
28th January 2011, 08:14 PM
are you crazy? Only a slut would fuck for a fatburger.
Now a Habit burger.....A true lady would fuck for the best.