PDA

View Full Version : Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccinations!!!

eprotophilia
29th September 2009, 05:51 AM
If yall haven't heard already their enforcing this with military involvement, requiring for everybody to take it, children 6 months and older or they can't go to school. This is crazy. Also talking about these computer chips you have to have, which is pointing close to the book of revelations saying people small & great, free & bond, rich & poor take the mark of the beast. All this supposedly plans to happen next months, days away. Have links that talk all about it even if you search on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE2Yk62u7dk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnGM-xQwL50 talking about it in new jersey

brap13
30th September 2009, 12:43 AM
http://blatherreview.mu.nu/archives/TinFoilHatArea.jpg

sexyrere87
3rd October 2009, 07:29 AM
wow that is crazy. sounds familiar

1313Jr.1313
3rd October 2009, 08:43 AM
the most ridiculous part of this is that the swine flu symptoms are the same as regular flu symptoms and the severity is almost the same. and the cure? the same... sometimes people REALLY start overreacting. ::roll :cry

afangorn
4th October 2009, 07:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W57pnVhEhjU that's all I'm gonna say here unless you guys actually want me to type out my long-winded boring explanation.

eprotophilia
4th October 2009, 09:07 AM
Im not talking about the swine flu, I already know the "swine flu" was made up as an excuse for the government to give us shots and a computer chip on our forehead or right arm. I never really panicked this "swine flu" only hearing the news about giving us mandatory shots using the military to get involved. New York and New Jersey healthworkers are protesting about it and I wouldnt call that a media hype because I didnt find out about it from the media but Im pretty sure everyones brainwashed into thinking differently since obamas in the house.

1313Jr.1313
4th October 2009, 01:56 PM
you're right on that one, obama did reinstate the old brainwashing machines. seriously though, mandatory shots are a little more than necessary on this one.

afangorn
5th October 2009, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by eprotophilia
Im not talking about the swine flu, I already know the "swine flu" was made up as an excuse for the government to give us shots and a computer chip on our forehead or right arm. I never really panicked this "swine flu" only hearing the news about giving us mandatory shots using the military to get involved. New York and New Jersey healthworkers are protesting about it and I wouldnt call that a media hype because I didnt find out about it from the media but Im pretty sure everyones brainwashed into thinking differently since obamas in the house.
my response can be summed up in a picture

eprotophilia
5th October 2009, 02:39 AM
Well everyone will find out when it happens

afangorn
5th October 2009, 03:03 AM
cheers to that. if it does happen, I'll be the first to take up arms and join my republican, libertarian, and anarchist brethren against a blatantly and openly corrupt government.
but dont mind if I dont feel the need to buy the gun and ammo just yet.

SionDS
5th October 2009, 06:11 AM
Ok so let me get this straight:

-White people want to keep black people down, so they made the FBI, CIA, and education system.

-Everyone living in Egypt, a country inside Africa, are not african.

-Obama is a freemason and wants a new world order.

-Everyone in America will get a chip in their body from the government.

-Revelations will come true.

-There is no such thing as the swine flu. The government made it up and all the doctors who have seen it all over the world are liars.

-Moddona wants to enslave the wrold through her music videos.

Is there anything else to add to this epro? Is Obama also a muslim? Was he born in Kenya? Was 911 an inside job? Did Americans really land on the moon?

1313Jr.1313
5th October 2009, 06:30 AM
my escalation senses are tingling... i said THEY'RE FUCKING TINGLING!!!

eprotophilia
5th October 2009, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by SionDS
Ok so let me get this straight:

-White people want to keep black people down, so they made the FBI, CIA, and education system.

-Everyone living in Egypt, a country inside Africa, are not african.

-Obama is a freemason and wants a new world order.

-Everyone in America will get a chip in their body from the government.

-Revelations will come true.

-There is no such thing as the swine flu. The government made it up and all the doctors who have seen it all over the world are liars.

Is there anything else to add to this epro? Is Obama also a muslim? Was he born in Kenya? Was 911 an inside job? Did Americans really land on the moon?I don't see you point at all I already ended that long ago but let me go ahead and clarify this.

"Everyone living in Egypt, a country inside Africa, are not african."

Never said that in those words.

"Obama is a freemason and wants a new world order."

New world order yes. Mason, more likely he is like the past presidents we had especially George Washington if you look at the back of a dollar bill.

"Everyone in America will get a chip in their body from the government."

Yes I been heard about it years ago and its coming real close to happening.

"Revelations will come true."

Yes it already has, pretty much the whole bible states all the things that are coming to past happening right now.

Let me add that before you and some others that are going to reply, defending me about the bibleand government, there's nothing you can tell me to convince me that religion is mind control and everythings gonna be find and America and the world is on our side.

afangorn
5th October 2009, 09:20 AM
"Let me add that before you and some others that are going to reply, defending me about the bibleand government, there's nothing you can tell me to convince me that religion is mind control and everythings gonna be find and America and the world is on our side"
why do people who have these kinds of opinions refuse to hear opposing points of view but still start conversations about this topic?
You pretty much started the topic but are now saying "opposing points of view need not be mentioned here, I already made up my mind"
so what is there to discuss? where you expecting us all to jump on board with that kind of self-serving logic?
::roll

eprotophilia
5th October 2009, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by afangorn
"Let me add that before you and some others that are going to reply, defending me about the bibleand government, there's nothing you can tell me to convince me that religion is mind control and everythings gonna be find and America and the world is on our side"
why do people who have these kinds of opinions refuse to hear opposing points of view but still start conversations about this topic?
You pretty much started the topic but are now saying "opposing points of view need not be mentioned here, I already made up my mind"
so what is there to discuss? where you expecting us all to jump on board with that kind of self-serving logic?
::rollSelf serving logic? What opinion are you talking about that Im stating?

tetsuo
6th October 2009, 02:52 AM
What's this about computer chips in peoples foreheads? Didn't see that in any of the videos....what does that have to do with swine flu?

eprotophilia
6th October 2009, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by tetsuo
What's this about computer chips in peoples foreheads? Didn't see that in any of the videos....what does that have to do with swine flu?Nothing because the swine flu doesn't exist. They want the chips in us to watch us at all times wherever we go at all times. If you don't believe me look it up on google or youtube.

HOOF HEARTED
6th October 2009, 03:05 AM

Enslave the music fans minds into thinking she's still all that with her songs, but she's not anymore since the late 90's maybe. Don't know about that, but I do know that the washed up has been wants gay marriage in California even though we have spoken & don't want it here. How come other states that don't want it aren't getting any heat? And some rumor a few years ago that Madonna belives that Howard Stern should be kicked out of America & Roman Polanski should be let back in :[ Talking about everyone is entitled to a mistake ::shok that was an intentional act not a mistake. I wish someone would ask Madonna if Polanski can make that same mistake with her daughter Lourdes?

tetsuo
6th October 2009, 08:53 PM

What's this about computer chips in peoples foreheads? Didn't see that in any of the videos....what does that have to do with swine flu?Nothing because the swine flu doesn't exist. They want the chips in us to watch us at all times wherever we go at all times. If you don't believe me look it up on google or youtube.

I never said I didn't believe, and in all seriousness I wouldn't be surprised,

This is from 2004, but is this what you're talking about? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6237364/
I gotta tell you, I'd be the first person to refuse to get one of those things. Another thing people should be worried about is ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio-frequency_identification ) RFID tags. Watch out, they've probably got one on the shirt you're wearing right now. This is the kind of shit that scares me.

eprotophilia
6th October 2009, 11:27 PM

I never said I didn't believe, and in all seriousness I wouldn't be surprised,

This is from 2004, but is this what you're talking about? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6237364/
I gotta tell you, I'd be the first person to refuse to get one of those things. Another thing people should be worried about is ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio-frequency_identification ) RFID tags. Watch out, they've probably got one on the shirt you're wearing right now. This is the kind of shit that scares me.It's part of their "New World Order" or "New World Government".

Connect
7th October 2009, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED
Don't know about that, but I do know that the washed up has been wants gay marriage in California even though we have spoken & don't want it here. How come other states that don't want it aren't getting any heat?

California is getting flak because we used to be able to marry, but then the state passed a bill that took that right from us. Why don't you take our right to vote while you're at it huh? We obviously don't need it anymore when the majority decides the civil rights of a minority.

HOOF HEARTED
7th October 2009, 11:50 AM
Actualy the real reason gays were allowed to marry is because some courts said F U to the voters who voted against it & made their own rules. They can move to the other states that allows it, we don't need anymore people moving to California. Which would happen if the yes vote won. Unless the majority of California voters smoked every drug on the planet & voted for Gavin Newsom for governor. The only reason he wants to be governor is to force gay marriage on this state. Governor is a harder job than mayor & Frisco people says he's the worst mayor ever. Worst friend also. And Arnold having a 3rd term would be better than Newsom as governor, & Arnold needs to go.

1313Jr.1313
7th October 2009, 06:22 PM
is the swine flue thread really about to become a thread about gay marriage? find out next time...

SionDS
7th October 2009, 07:56 PM
Actualy the real reason gays were allowed to marry is because some courts said F U to the voters who voted against it & made their own rules. They can move to the other states that allows it, we don't need anymore people moving to California. Which would happen if the yes vote won. Unless the majority of California voters smoked every drug on the planet & voted for Gavin Newsom for governor. The only reason he wants to be governor is to force gay marriage on this state. Governor is a harder job than mayor & Frisco people says he's the worst mayor ever. Worst friend also. And Arnold having a 3rd term would be better than Newsom as governor, & Arnold needs to go.

From what I've read about Newsom, I dont like the guy. That said, let me talk about the voting.

It's wrong to put people's rights up for a 51% majority vote. Nearly EVERY major civil rights advancement in American history, the majority was agenst when it passed.

The majority of Americans would have voted no for women rights when they got the right to vote.

The majority of Americans would have voted no to legalizing interracial marriage when it was made legal.

The majority of Americans would have voted no to letting blacks vote when it became legal.

California politics is messed up anyway. All these things pass on what 51% of the public thinks, but need 2/3 voting majority to over rule it.

HOOF HEARTED
7th October 2009, 11:24 PM

From what I've read about Newsom, I dont like the guy. That said, let me talk about the voting.

It's wrong to put people's rights up for a 51% majority vote. Nearly EVERY major civil rights advancement in American history, the majority was agenst when it passed.

The majority of Americans would have voted no for women rights when they got the right to vote.

The majority of Americans would have voted no to legalizing interracial marriage when it was made legal.

The majority of Americans would have voted no to letting blacks vote when it became legal.

California politics is messed up anyway. All these things pass on what 51% of the public thinks, but need 2/3 voting majority to over rule it.
I tellya what rule everyone should try to be overturning. The notificaction to parents that the pregnant daughter getting an abortion. They need to know. I remember a after school special in the early 90's where a pregnant teen went to a black market abortion clinic so her parents won't find out that she is pregnant. Bad decision, the doctor botched it up & she died. That could happen in real life also. But I think this state wants that to happen. So what if the parents get mad, the girl shoulda thought about it before she had sex. Think about being the best student ever instead.
Yes i'd rather be around gays who do know how to act right than straight people who are scum. Maybe I shouldn't care but the way gays have been acting for some years now, they gotta pay for insulting people. Especially blacks. I'll explain later cause I got a bunch of junk to do 2day :[.

SionDS
8th October 2009, 12:00 AM
I dont know about taking away the civil rights of a minority as a way of revenge is a good idea. Id be interested in hearing more about what you mean though.

The abortion thing though, girls would be more likely to go to the blackmarket for one if the law required the parents to know. They go to the black market to keep it secret.

I dont buy that thinking about parenting before sex. People have sex and you can never change it. Lots of people never want to have children, so what do you say to them? "Be virgins your whole life."??? Sex education just needs to mandatory starting at age 12-13. There's really no other answer.

Connect
8th October 2009, 04:39 AM
I tellya what rule everyone should try to be overturning. The notificaction to parents that the pregnant daughter getting an abortion. They need to know. I remember a after school special in the early 90's where a pregnant teen went to a black market abortion clinic so her parents won't find out that she is pregnant. Bad decision, the doctor botched it up & she died. That could happen in real life also. But I think this state wants that to happen. So what if the parents get mad, the girl shoulda thought about it before she had sex. Think about being the best student ever instead.
Yes i'd rather be around gays who do know how to act right than straight people who are scum. Maybe I shouldn't care but the way gays have been acting for some years now, they gotta pay for insulting people. Especially blacks. I'll explain later cause I got a bunch of junk to do 2day :[.

I'm trying to understand what you're saying here. But I'm seriously struggling.

eprotophilia
8th October 2009, 06:22 AM
This should sum everything up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrhYk2mbfsk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9_5aBU33E&feature=related

1313Jr.1313
8th October 2009, 07:02 AM
http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=337441

and this should keep you on your toes should you actually watch the first vid.

people have been claiming that we keep moving toward marshal law since the late 60's and until the bush doctrine we haven't actually made significant steps toward it.

jrshotyou
8th October 2009, 08:43 PM
I just got my flu shot and I'm getting homoerotic feelings...that's it! Government mandated homosexuality!

Connect
9th October 2009, 02:03 AM
Oh shi-!

I think you're on to something there bro! D:

mofcorpr
17th October 2009, 02:34 AM

There's nothing to overturn though. That proposition ends up on the ballot every time and every time it's voted down (because it's stupid).