PDA

View Full Version : Do you think each person has a farting limit? Or we can all fart as much and as strongly as we can?

MackZack
28th September 2009, 07:27 AM
Sorry if the question seems confusing. Just that it was hard to word.

Basically, I was talking to this girl who was ok with my fetish. But then said that she never can have immensely large, loud, long farts, and refuses to answer this hypothetical question because she keeps saying, "But it just doesn't happen!"

Do you think each one of us has a specific limit to how loud, long we fart? Or can we all fart just as much as a human being possibly can? If the first question, then how would that impact your relationship with a girl who simply can't fart that well?

Doesn't each person technically have a sensitivity to certain kinds of foods/drinks, and thus through that, can produce huge, boner-iffic, farts? Do you think some people truly can't fart that loud/much even eating almost every known food?

neroangelus
28th September 2009, 08:19 AM
I don't care for wet ones, and I can't seeing ladies spreading there buttock and showing off their anus.

Connect
28th September 2009, 09:22 AM
Peoples farting skills depend mostly on diet, but if we're talking about sheer potential it's a little different. Even with the perfect diet people still have differently sized colons which impact how much air they can hold, and then I also imagine that metabolism and bacterial flora in the colon should have a minor effect, and those traits are hereditary.
So to awnser your question, yes. People have different farting potential by brith.

I would say that your girl is lying about not ripping a big one now and then, but of course this begs the question of exactly how big is your definition of "immensely large, loud, long farts,"?

Flexxx
28th September 2009, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by neroangelus
I don't care for wet ones, and I can't seeing ladies spreading there buttock and showing off their anus.
We are exact opposites.

HOOF HEARTED
29th September 2009, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by neroangelus
I'm not into wet ones either but I do prefer seeing ladies spreading & showing their anus & fart :)

bvali
29th September 2009, 05:05 AM
I love wet ones! the wetter the better! ::great ::funny

NitroEvo
29th September 2009, 05:09 AM
i like watchin em fart nude but not into seein their asshole all up close n seein the veins n shit >_> lol

veronikaJJ
29th September 2009, 09:17 AM
it s about food