PDA

View Full Version : Javascript plugin HELP

Karl
2nd December 2006, 09:59 PM
Hi friends.I've a problem.Unfortunately I was delete javascript plugin in my pc.Now,I can to safe images in bitmap format only.If someone to know the procedure to reinstall please answer. thx Karl

Guzara
2nd December 2006, 11:19 PM
Well, I can't understand what you want, why is java plugin important for viewing pictures - images?

Java plugin is used ussually for viewing java web pages or for chat, not for viewing pictures on the pc.

Can you exactly explain what you want, and I will help you. ::thumbsup

Karl
2nd December 2006, 11:47 PM
Yes.Go on tools,then internet options,then formulations,then wiev objects.here you can to see various control x,shockwave,microsoft amd java runtime environment(that I cancelled wrongly).Without that you can to safe pics as bitmap only,and each pic is more than 1 mb file!I tried to make ripristin to early date but unsuccesfully,shit! thx anyway

Guzara
3rd December 2006, 12:10 AM
Aha!

You didn't mention that is about internet explorer!

First, my recommendation - use - mozilla firefox, 2× faster and better browser.

When you install it, return here in the board, somewhere, I'ts not important where, click button reply, then click button 'extended editor'.It will require java plugin, you will install it through the mozilla and maybe I hope, Internet explorer will use it too.

Or, download java manually http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

If you cannot remove old one completely, just perform new installation.

Karl
3rd December 2006, 12:45 AM
Thx,I'll see to install mozilla.I talked with FC admin,he's hoping to start this month,a lot of clips from those superb chicks are in the block! ::late