PDA

View Full Version : Please ban bigdawg

pdizzle84
2nd December 2006, 02:23 AM
Whoever it is s constantly spamming up the place with their constant "you need to stop posting vids here" speech. I'm getting a little annoyed by it.

twimthat
5th December 2006, 01:46 PM
Hm, I noticed this user posting shit aswell, funny thing is he has downloaded a big part of clips from this forum aswell.

pdizzle84
5th December 2006, 10:18 PM
This may be Lizzy. I was on her forum and was trying to sign on yo post pictures and I was banned (No reason given).

Guzara
5th December 2006, 10:54 PM
hahahah Lizzy!

No it's not!

I didn't noticed Lizzy here yet, but I'm shure that bigdawg is GGG admin or toot.

1313Jr.1313
6th December 2006, 05:25 AM
i'm pretty sure it's the admin since toot hasn't been in the farting vid business anywhere near as long as bigdawg has been registered.

besides, he even admits to being a webmaster, which toots isn't. the only time he flips out is when you post ggg stuff or complain about a popular mistress not making any clips. the funny part is that he is the biggest hypocrite i know. he also has a tendancy to pull "facts" out of his ass, but as an american (or anybody who uses this board), he has the right to his opinion. if you don't like what he writes, then just ignore it, easy as that.

Maniac
11th December 2006, 11:56 PM
He has a point you know; exaggerated (and hypocritical, you say?), perhaps, but valid nevertheless.

1313Jr.1313
16th December 2006, 06:20 AM
he downloads every clip we post then tells us that we're in the wrong for putting them up there in the first place. how would he know specifically what we're posting if he didn't dl it anyway.