PDA

View Full Version : Hot pumped farts

fitzralf
14th September 2009, 06:26 AM
Some pumped farts, fake but hot!

http://sharebee.com/ee8baa8c - pumping-my-own-ass-up-pt2

duggles
14th September 2009, 10:41 AM
pretty nice, i don't consider these fake farts, the girl really blowing air out her ass. got any more of this chick?

Allen162
14th September 2009, 12:30 PM
Damm is their another part to this please upload it.

fitzralf
14th September 2009, 12:42 PM
Here you go guy's. part 3

http://sharebee.com/6f63411b

neroangelus
14th September 2009, 09:33 PM
Personally, I like it when the girls pump themselves. Frankly I don't care about anything save for the noise they make with their bum so if them pump who cares we're getting the same result. In fact I urge more woman who make the vids to pump themselves that way wee are garunteed to get more bang for our buck.

neroangelus
14th September 2009, 09:36 PM
Personally, I like it when the girls pump themselves. Frankly I don't care about anything save for the noise they make with their bum so if them pump who cares we're getting the same result. In fact I urge more woman who make the vids to pump themselves that way wee are garunteed to get more bang for our buck.

neroangelus
14th September 2009, 09:54 PM
Who is she? and could we please get more of her. She is attractive and her farts are at the top of my list for farters as of now. if there is any with her being pumped by another girl while farting that'd be great, or more solo ones would be great to thanks you.

Guzara
14th September 2009, 10:03 PM
Let's just move this where belongs...
I hate fake farts. ::beach

fitzralf
15th September 2009, 07:51 AM
sorry Gassy, wasn't to sure where the last post should have gone, Thanks for moving it.

I have one more of her, an early clip of her husband pumping her up

http://sharebee.com/02e151d9 enjoy. and i think her name is Crystal Dreams. she used to have a clips4sale site

afangorn
20th September 2009, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by neroangelus
Who is she? and could we please get more of her. She is attractive and her farts are at the top of my list for farters as of now. if there is any with her being pumped by another girl while farting that'd be great, or more solo ones would be great to thanks you.
I'm with Nero on this one. if they're gonna pump themselves up, at least do it on camera. Its not like sticking things up her butt is UNsexy.

Where did you get these? I'd PAY for more like this, if only to encourage more on-screen pumping instead of off-screen-pretend-its-real stuff

edit: I just noticed that you posted pts 2 and 3. do you have part 1?

neroangelus
20th September 2009, 08:00 AM
Thank you for your support. I think this method does work better then the quote unquote real farts. When it's real from just foods it sucks they actually don't fart nearly as loud or as good. This way they have full or at least majority control of how much air they can blow out.

effingbillgates
24th September 2009, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by neroangelus
Thank you for your support. I think this method does work better then the quote unquote real farts. When it's real from just foods it sucks they actually don't fart nearly as loud or as good. This way they have full or at least majority control of how much air they can blow out.

Some people prefer for their partners to have orgasms for real, and not to fake it. Even when the acting is good, it's not the same if a girl never was enjoying it that much and was only pretending. By the same token, some people just prefer the fart videos they watch to be natural, even if that means the farts end up smaller. I'm among these people. I don't watch "pumped air" videos because to me they are not really farting, they are catering to some inflation fetish, not the fetish I have. No big deal but we're all different, and we all have different preferences. As long as people are straight about the videos they produce, I don't mind. It's when companies try to con us into believing pumped farts are real that I get annoyed.

fart4me12
22nd November 2009, 04:09 PM
It is not fake would you rather have audio sound in the background or a pump to pump air in her ass hole, smart people pump air in a girl ass hole dumb people put audio in the background and wonder why they store or they wedsite get BOOED.

jumpman
4th December 2009, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by fart4me12
It is not fake would you rather have audio sound in the background or a pump to pump air in her ass hole, smart people pump air in a girl ass hole dumb people put audio in the background and wonder why they store or they wedsite get BOOED.

I agree..fake = dubbed IMO, pumped air still = fart in my book!

1313Jr.1313
5th December 2009, 11:31 AM
to each their own. i'm not pro pumping, but i am pro not getting enraged because we just found out that clipstore x pumps due to some minor misstep in the clip while without the clip that gave it away we'd still believe that it's real.

neroangelus
5th December 2009, 10:52 PM
I concure with the Jumpman, a fart is air being released through the rectum and colon, so even if the air is pumped it's stillbeing blown out through the butt. Dubbed is the poor audio stuff, liek when an idiot use a fart machine or a whoopi9e cushion, or some jazz like that. Even if the air being blown out wasn't produced through ingesting gassy food it still gives a greaty sound and great length of a fart and thats what I like to see.