PDA

View Full Version : Yet another part to the story..Part 5

gary2112
10th September 2009, 05:58 AM
Part 5 .. A quick end for Doctor Gordon..

By Gary M.

Like solemn executioners, the women stood around the bed of the thrashing Doctor Ben Gordon. He was restrained, arms, legs and head with heavy straps….gagged with a hand towel and a whole roll of medical tape. The first three were Audry, Carol, and the obese Jackie. As word spread between the staff however, more began to arrive, knocking softly at the closed door. Kara came, then a young curvy nurse named Bailey…auburn hair, bubble butt….would have been a dream to behold if she too had not subjected me to nightmarish tortures. Finally, the 2 candy stripers in their early twenties…Catherine and Maryann. Chewing their ever present bubblegum, flicking their hair to and fro as they spoke about the newest horrible techno music and or boorish actresses/pop stars they were following in the tabloids. They all gave Jackie a wide birth due to her ever present signs of poor hygiene.

“The bastard knows. He fucking knows…FUCK!” exclaimed Audry as she punched Dr. Gordon in the groin, drawing fourth a muffled scream from his gagged mouth. “So what? Here…I’ll sit my ass on his rich, stuck up face on the concrete floor until he don’t move no more.” Grunted Jackie. “No, you idiot. He’s the fucking chief resident. If we so much as tickle him, they’ll find marks on his body and it’ll lead to us. It’s only us and these useless stiffs in here, remember??” barked Kara. “No marks huh? I saw a, like, crime show or some junk where they killed a guy by like, using car fumes in his, umm, garage? Maybe we could do something like that?” Said Catherine, in a sheepish voice. “Oh..yeah!! Wait a minute! Let me go to the stock room for a minute….” Said Audry excitedly, and sprinted out the door.

When she returned, she had a pillowcase full of oxygen masks, gas lines, and T connectors. For a few minutes she fiddled with them, first linking a mask to a length of hose, then linking each hose to a T connector, and then all together to a single, heavy rubber mask like those used to administer anaesthesia. This she placed over Dr. Gordon’s face, and slid her finger around the edge with some petroleum jelly to ensure a perfect seal. She handed each girl a mask and said “It’s like Catherine explained…except WE gas the fucker. Put the mask down your panties, and make sure it’s got a solid seal with your ass. Then we all let him have it, all at once, and go until he hasn’t got enough air to survive. No test in the world will pick up death by methane! Hahaha!”

It was ingenious, and spine chillingly cruel. This man who had lived his whole life doing good works, providing for his family, and had a genuinely good heart was about to be snuffed out of existence by being forced to inhale the anal emissions of 6 women. If I could have looked away, I would have. I don’t know how these women could have been so cruel…but then…aren’t they all this way? Are the women in this tale of woe so different from the woman in the next cubicle… your cute neighbour…the cashier at the grocery store or even your best childhood friend?

A glimpse of it is always there…when a woman is riding your face… a most intimate moment….you are at your most vulnerable, she is close to orgasm…she looks down into your eyes and gets the look of a predator…slowly her feeling for your well being leaves her entirely and all that matters is her building pleasure. She sits on you, cutting off your airways. Either using your nose to insert in her vagina, or subjecting you to her crushing bum, deliberately putting all of her weight on your face, sitting her pungent asshole on it….perhaps pushing out a fart, letting out a breathy sigh of relief, making you endure the stink as she reaches her climax, squirting her love juice all over your face.. she screams in ecstasy, INFLICTING her pleasure upon you , peering down over her shoulder, biting her lower lip with the look of the devil in her eyes..the look that says you WILL endure my ass on your face…until she regains composure and locks her true self away for another stint. It’s in every one of them, and you know this to be true.

Each of the women dutifully pushed their mask down the back of their under-things, making sure none of their vile gas would go anywhere but into the receptacle. Jackie’s ample rear end was the first to let one go. Then Audry, followed by Carol. One after another, every woman farted audibly..the sound making a plastic echo into the mask and tube assembley..attached to the good doctor’s face like some kind of horrid strangling octopus. “MRRRRNNN!!! ARRRRRRRNNN!!!!” he screamed into his gag, as trickles of vomit pushed past the tape covering his mouth. “He getting all of it…I cain’t smell a darn thing, no sir….whoowee…that one was hot. How’s it smell doc?” chided Jackie. Audry licked her lips and stared down at him as she moved closer…the hose coming out of her clothing looking like some strange tail. “Look at me..LOOK at me. That’s right..suffocate you fucking pig…*Brooooooooommpphhhh*…..ahhhh† she said, as she stared right at him with an angry, contempt look. The doctor’s head was dark red at this point…vomit trickled out of his nose as he convulsed under the inconceivable smell being forced into his lungs. No air was available to him at all..just rank, fetid putridity whooshing through this network of hoses, burning his sinuses, making him violently sick, and choking out all of the oxygen in his system.

“Taco bell and Budweiser farts mister bigshot. Suck on em! Haha! Looo-ser!” quipped Catherine as she blasted an airy wallop into the network. Mary-Ann said nothing, she simply twirled her hair and sent text messages, gave the occasional yawn and dropped her noisome gut bombs, one right after the other….her face ever so slightly showing the effort of expelling her vile gas. Her lack of interest contrasted sharply with the Doctor’s fast deteriorating condition..his eyes rolled back and fourth, sweat beaded off all parts of his body like rain drops, and his head looked like a purple grape.

Bailey stood there in her statuesque glory, farting her gorgeous little ass off. “I hope this fucking burns, Bastard.” She took a deep, cleansing breath, closed her eyes, and let it out slowly as she eased out a hot, moist, rumbling blast. “mmmmm…fucking smell it, prick.”

Carol was actually sitting on her mask, in her usual prim and proper way, hands on her knees, farting every 20 or 30 seconds…some long, some short and snappy, every one I knew from experience was painful, oily and squalid. Mixing together with all of the other flatulence…it would be unimaginable.

“I think he’s on the way out ladies…” exclaimed Kara as the doctor shook in violent tremors, his face purple, veins popping out. Her violent, twisted nature came fourth as her sexual excitement at the scene before her could no longer be kept behind its veil. “That’s it…gag on it…choke on it…*bbrrrrttt*…come on baby…*gggrrrffftt*….awww…smell bad honey?... That’s it…I’m gonna burn the lungs right outta you….*BRRROOONT* …mmmmm that feels good…” Pure evil, right in front of my eyes.

The doctor stopped moving then…his face contorted in the last moments of anguish that were his life. The women kept at it, rubbing their abdomens, trying to get any remnants of their flatulence out. After a brief 12 minutes, the man’s life had been extinguished by the mere act of these women passing gas in his face… replacing life giving oxygen with rotten, stinking methane. Checking the coast was clear, they silently wheeled him out of the room, whispering to each other as they went, pleased with what they had accomplished. Only Kara remained behind, putting the room back in order.

She was breathing heavily, and she looked over at me. “Oh my god..I need to cum so bad…” she exclaimed as she removed the mask from her clothes, dropped her pants and stood up on my bed straddling me, facing my feet. She rubbed herself slowly, and moaned in pleasure. Then, staring down at me with a smug look, she dropped from a standing position, ass first onto my face, immediately breaking my nose with a crunch. Blood immediately trickled into my throat and I was blinded by pain. She rocked back and fourth, smearing her juices all over me, mixing with my blood. She bounced, and her bum lifted off my face, and came slamming down again, repeatedly as she groaned “Yes…oohhh..yes….I’m gonna crush your fuckin face under my aaaasssss…Uhnn…UHNNN! AAAHHHNNN!!”. She screamed in her climax, and she sprayed her vaginal liquid violently over my squashed visage…squirt after squirt…gush after hot gush as she squealed in ecstasy, “UNGGAAHH!!! OH FUCKING GOD!! DRINK ME!!! UNNNGGGAAHHHH!!” totally uncaring of me drowning in her love fluids, subjecting me to her crushing weight, using me as a tool for her desire.

Once she calmed down, Kara raised herself up to her knees, and blew a quick fart in my face as she looked back over her shoulder…her jostled hair framing her pretty face, and evil little grin. “Thanks…that was really swell John doe. *frrrump!* Ahh… there’s a little something for your troubles. Haha…” She rose to her feet, straightened herself up, and walked out into the hall. She blew me a kiss, and said “Don’t worry fella…tomorrow night I’m gonna pay special attention to you. I’m going to sit on your face and squash you for my whole damn shift, seeing as how my supervisor just met with an unfortunate accident. Byeee!”

Next I heard the group of women talking about something in the hallway as she opened the door. “No fucking way!” Exclaimed Kara. “What are we going to do now?!?” she screamed in full on panic. Perhaps there was a god after all?

1313Jr.1313
11th September 2009, 09:52 AM
wow, simply incredible. thanks a lot for sharing your work with us ::great ::great ::great ::great