PDA

View Full Version : Ever swallowed a girl's fart?

Gimper
6th September 2009, 04:37 AM
I'm just wondering has anyone ever swallowed a girls fart? I know it's a little bit more extreme than just smelling them but has a girl ever let a big one rip in your mouth and you swallowed? What was it like?

firmman_10
6th September 2009, 05:55 AM
Yes, and love tasting it too!!! My girlfriend lets me and what a rush it is!!! ::beach

Ohgrabme
6th September 2009, 06:07 AM
swallowing farts... ::roll

but different strokes for different blokes i suppose

mgall
6th September 2009, 06:20 AM
I usually just lurk, but i had to say somethin here. My girlfriend is totaly supportive of my fetish, and will fart for me whenever i want her to, lol and even alot of times i dont. I have to say i have swallowed many of her farts, and she doens't hold back either, i mean justfull on rip as hard as she can in my mouth. Alot of the time her farts move so much air it makes my cheeks puff up and basiclly just overflow lol, it's kinda like putting a garden hose in your mouth and turning it on, but with air. I even got it on video.

joeraymond69
6th September 2009, 04:54 PM
do u think we could see that video you are talking about that sounds exciting or could u send it to me? thanks

Gimper
6th September 2009, 06:47 PM
I agree, could you upload it mgall? That does sound awesome. Thanks for sharing too. :) It sounds like she farts long big ones to make your cheeks puff out.

I think I've heard that when you swallow enough, you burp it all out. I haven't tried it yet but have thought about doing it.

fartslave09
6th September 2009, 08:14 PM
Can you please share that video with us? That would be so great if you can!!!

mgall
6th September 2009, 09:57 PM
I will get that vid up as soon as i can, it's kinda emberassing lol, but im obviously not alone here! My friends probably wouldn't understand my fetish.

ranrav
6th September 2009, 10:15 PM
That would be great to see that video, for sure.

I've eaten a few farts in my time, and I think it's my favourite way to enjoy them: delicious and flavoursome farts are so much better swallowed and tasted in the mouth than just sniffed at. And I think it could be considered more humiliating than smelling it - actually having to eat someone's farts, especially if it's served as your meal for the evening...

Gimper
6th September 2009, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by mgall
I will get that vid up as soon as i can, it's kinda emberassing lol, but im obviously not alone here! My friends probably wouldn't understand my fetish.

That's great to hear. Can't wait to see it. And yes it's hard to be open to friends when you're into farts. But hey it's just what we like to do.

Gimper
7th September 2009, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by ranrav
That would be great to see that video, for sure.

I've eaten a few farts in my time, and I think it's my favourite way to enjoy them: delicious and flavoursome farts are so much better swallowed and tasted in the mouth than just sniffed at. And I think it could be considered more humiliating than smelling it - actually having to eat someone's farts, especially if it's served as your meal for the evening...

I agree. :) Eating farts sounds great. Swallowing all that air and if you're lucky she might fart some wet ones and you can slurp that up, too.

HOOF HEARTED
7th September 2009, 11:07 AM
If you got a ski mask then wear it. And don't show your woman's face. I think you'll be able to pull this off without your friends knowing.

gary2112
7th September 2009, 09:25 PM
Yes. My wife's actually. She does it frequently now, but the time I swallowed one it was unintentional, and back when she thought she was 'getting me' by farting on my face. I'll never forget it...she said "Eat my taco steam!!" sat down on my face and ripped a hot, bellowing ripper that lasted about 10 seconds. Then, laughing evilly she said "Relinquish the remote control, or prepare to inhale my rotten-egg gas for the rest of the night!" It was almost better when she didn't know about my fetish.

mgall
8th September 2009, 07:36 AM
I decided i dont care if people know. plus you dont see her face and dont see alot of mine, and im sorry its takin so long for me to get theses vids up, its just difficult to find time to get them off my camera onto my computer then up, with being in college, working and the army. So my spare time is very limited, but i promise ill get em up very soon.

Gimper
11th September 2009, 03:55 AM
I decided i dont care if people know. plus you dont see her face and dont see alot of mine, and im sorry its takin so long for me to get theses vids up, its just difficult to find time to get them off my camera onto my computer then up, with being in college, working and the army. So my spare time is very limited, but i promise ill get em up very soon.

Hey don't worry. Take all the time you need. Also, you are indeed a lucky lucky man.

Slimsniffer
25th September 2009, 06:19 PM
Very cool of you to share that Mgall, looking forward to it! ::great

markim
25th September 2010, 06:21 PM
So, where is the video?