PDA

View Full Version : How can i download with megarotic ???

kaputnos
30th November 2006, 12:55 AM
Please does anybody knows how can i use megarotic to download the videos ????? i try many times to download and never had been sucess ????
Please i need your help !!
Thanks a lot .

Guzara
30th November 2006, 06:10 PM
haha!

Well you correct yourself!
As important topic says: Respect topic sorting! or nothing from the response!

--

When you click at the file which is hosted on megarotic. in 70% of the cases file will be currently unavailable for download because all download slots will be in use for your country.

And then, you must install megaupload/megarotic toolbar(you will find it on their site) , if you don't want to see the same message again.

So install it , and download the file using internet explorer, but be shure that toolbar is active on the top of internet explorer.

Then, when you are there, you will see three signs on your right, (letters or numbers, numbers and letters or only letters ::smile , type them correctly into the text box located by.

And click download button which is near too.

Wait for 59 seconds and then finally, button click here for download will be visable -CLICK IT!!!!

kaputnos
30th November 2006, 09:37 PM
Thanks man !!! but i install the megaupload toolbar and the same message (unavailable for download because all download slots will be in use for your country ) appear every time. I hate megarotic !!!
Megaupload rules
Thanks again man !!!

Guzara
1st December 2006, 12:15 AM
well I guess, megarotic and megaupload are parts of the same company,so toolbar must work for both pages.

I don't have problems with that.

Try to reinstall it.

fartsucker123
1st December 2006, 05:41 PM
megerotic ::asshole ::asshole ::assholefilefront ::rock