PDA

View Full Version : Songs with women singing about farts

brap13
1st September 2009, 01:50 AM
lately i really am liking hearing songs by women about flatulence--unfortunately I only know of two off the top of my head.

Oops I Farted Again (there are two versions, one from Zthing, one from elsewhere)--this is NOT Weird Al btw

Fartsucker, sung by "Vag" from Farticus.

Any others?

FartPallete
1st September 2009, 01:20 PM
I remember there was a lunachicks song called 'I don't care' one of the lines in the song was "I farted on the train..I don't care"
Also there is a song/video called 'who farted" and it ends with this girls singing about how it ws her who farted and then she performs a fart at the end of the song (fake)
The foul chicks song in their video and on their myspace profile sings about them farting.
That is all i know
I'd be curious to find out some more information myself.

Cornycane
1st September 2009, 08:56 PM
There's Paper Stains:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMrIam5rcY

brap13
3rd September 2009, 12:30 AM
Awesome :D

dirtyfun71
3rd September 2009, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by FartPallete
I remember there was a lunachicks song called 'I don't care' one of the lines in the song was "I farted on the train..I don't care"
Also there is a song/video called 'who farted" and it ends with this girls singing about how it ws her who farted and then she performs a fart at the end of the song (fake)
The foul chicks song in their video and on their myspace profile sings about them farting.
That is all i know
I'd be curious to find out some more information myself.

"Who Farted" was a minor radio hit in Australia for The Vaughans. It's pretty cheesy and juvenile, which kinda suits the subject matter I guess :) The bit with the girl claiming it was her who farted comes in at around the 2 minute 20 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LAD6Im6jrA

They also bought out a song called Curry in a Hurry, which is also on the youtube and not bad for a laugh...

brap13
3rd September 2009, 04:28 PM
Whoa! I remember that little snip (Okay guys yeah I admit it...) from the fartingchicks.com site years and years ago.