PDA

View Full Version : Why do farts smell good to the farter?

koonlisi
24th August 2009, 06:14 PM
you know, the farter always sits there smiling or whatever, why isn't as repulsive to that person as it is to the smeller?

pdizzle84
24th August 2009, 08:59 PM
You know when you have an art class and you have that one particular student that thinks his artwork is better than everyone else because it's good. That's how a person who farts look at their farts. It's their creation so if it's their creation it's always good.

A little conceited but at the same time, very funny.

jimb0
24th August 2009, 09:12 PM
It should also be noted that if a fart smells bad to the creator then it's particularly foul to everyone else.

smitti
24th August 2009, 11:14 PM
also, thier system is out of balance. change up the diet. no joke. the body works in a balance just like erything else... oooor, uh, its just really powerful that 1 particular time - a cruel joke from the body, if u will. why, i remember when i surpised myse--

DesLugath
25th August 2009, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by smitti
also, thier system is out of balance. change up the diet. no joke. the body works in a balance just like erything else... oooor, uh, its just really powerful that 1 particular time - a cruel joke from the body, if u will. why, i remember when i surpised myse--

Lol. :rolleyes

Mudofale
25th August 2009, 06:57 AM
Everyone likes there own farts because it's you it doesn't smell as bad as to other people just like your own blood if someone tasted it the'yd think it tasted horrible but to yourself it just taste a bit salty.

Well atleast to me had a cut on my lip and licked it cause I didn't see it and it tasted salty not that I wana drink it or taste it ever again just didn't make me wana throw up

Antdawg
26th August 2009, 03:33 AM
Well its not like that all the time. Some people can't stand their own gas.

Mudofale
26th August 2009, 05:20 AM
sometimes my farts anoy me smell wise like they'll smell good at first then it'll be like alright you can go away now...