PDA

View Full Version : Special K Fiber bars the farting potion

Alien_Girl
19th August 2009, 11:51 PM
I was told about this product in the last chat I had with you guys and so I tried it and it worked very well.
Maybe for me because I am a gassy girl naturally but for those who want to try this on their girls I say do it.
(but don't eat too many)
I uploaded a new video after trying this myself.
In this new video I am wearing some black sweats, along with panties, for those who wanted to see me in sweats. I am also forcing you guys to smell the farts as well.
There is nothing wrong with using our imagination.

hypertom
20th August 2009, 12:35 AM
WOW A G

may the force be with you
Special K for the next cam show

FartPallete
20th August 2009, 12:52 AM
the smelly variety clips is amazing.
Those farts sounded real juicy and very smelly.
I like how you force us to smell them.

fartman5000
20th August 2009, 01:58 PM
Fiber one bars are better they have chicory root not just fiber that adds to the farty goodness

jimmers1889
21st August 2009, 12:57 AM
Glad you took the advice. The clip is great, you should eat fiber one bars before your next clip too.

Avaton
21st August 2009, 02:11 AM
That advise you guys gave made buy 3 clips from that store just to see the after and before affect... ::funny
Nice clips BTW...keep up the good work... ::great

dbenway
22nd August 2009, 02:20 AM
hey will you make a toilet clip alien girl? what about custom vids?

btw you're hot as hell. thanks for the videos :)

fartman89
22nd August 2009, 07:23 AM
hey AG, I bought your most recent clip and loved it. Do you have a leather computer chair? One of my biggest I guess "microfetishes" you'd call it, is of a girl sitting on a leather chair and casually farting like while on the computer or something. If you got incredibly gassy and just unloaded at the computer and filmed it, I'd for sure buy another clip from you. Keep up the good work and your generosity, you are much appreciated here!

sexyrere87
22nd August 2009, 07:58 AM
i eat fiber one bars. also protein drinks make my farts wet and gagging lol. i had one bar one day and had constant farts. i wanted to record them but finding a person for me to record the video is hard. without being looked at as crazy. anything with FIBER makes u fart alot and moves your bowels.i know it does for me

sexyrere87
22nd August 2009, 09:44 AM
thanks alien girl for ur info now ill have to try special k bars

WetFarts_love
28th August 2009, 03:16 AM
oh? lol I would gladly b your recording dude if I knew where u lived and stuff. Trust me I wouldnt look at u funny but a may jizz in my pants lol, if you dont mind that it could work, oh and love how u said the the your farts end up wet ::funny

sexyrere87
28th August 2009, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by WetFarts_love
oh? lol I would gladly b your recording dude if I knew where u lived and stuff. Trust me I wouldnt look at u funny but a may jizz in my pants lol, if you dont mind that it could work, oh and love how u said the the your farts end up wet ::funny

lol

Mofoz
28th August 2009, 11:30 PM
interesting stuff about fiber one bars, I'm going to have to get some. I don't know if they or special K is better.

The fiber one bars look to be gold. Some very hilarious stories on here.

http://www.pleasegodno.com/archives/66-Fiber-One-Bars-make-me-Fart.html

" Michelle says:
06/26/2008 01:57:17 PM

OMG I am crying, I am laughing so hard. I bought these last week and I loved them, I ate 3 the first day and had the worst gas of my life. then the next day the same, finally on the 3rd day my husband counted the farts, 105 in one day! he said I need to go to the doctor, they are the loudest and longest thing I have ever heard, gross I know. I figured maybe it was the bars? So here I come and see I am not alone, I cant stop laughing!!!
"

Mudofale
29th August 2009, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Mofoz
interesting stuff about fiber one bars, I'm going to have to get some. I don't know if they or special K is better.

The fiber one bars look to be gold. Some very hilarious stories on here.

http://www.pleasegodno.com/archives/66-Fiber-One-Bars-make-me-Fart.html

" Michelle says:
06/26/2008 01:57:17 PM

OMG I am crying, I am laughing so hard. I bought these last week and I loved them, I ate 3 the first day and had the worst gas of my life. then the next day the same, finally on the 3rd day my husband counted the farts, 105 in one day! he said I need to go to the doctor, they are the loudest and longest thing I have ever heard, gross I know. I figured maybe it was the bars? So here I come and see I am not alone, I cant stop laughing!!!
"

HAHAHAH 490g's of fart thats a good one nice find xD