PDA

View Full Version : Last time you heard a real girl fart? (New Thread)

MackZack
15th August 2009, 02:25 PM
I couldn't find the older thread and I'm pressed for time because I'm on vacation.

Several things:

Soon I have more pictures to add to the "Candid Camera" thread in the pics. A couple more great asses! ::great

Second, just a sidenote, if you guys ever want a nice girl with a nice ass, go to Washington DC. Just a side-note. SO MANY FUCKING HOT WOMEN. And a lot of them look chill enough to accept a fart fetish.

Thirdly, I witnessed a girl fart in this Mexican restaurant two days ago. It was utterly amazing.

Just picture this.

I'm sitting in a booth and I'm eyeing some hot girls in the booth next to me. There are three of them. One frankly I mistook for a gay guy. Another was a somewhat chubby brunnette, nothing amazing, and the third was this amazing dirty blond. She wore tight shorty shorts that were white. Whenever she leaned over the table you could even see her thong.

After most of the meal went through and they had long eaten since, the dirty blond starts shifting in her seat a lot. I take notice. Her family is deep in conversation and she knows she can let one go without them noticing. However, it is such a forceful fart that she's afraid it'll make a noise no matter how she let's it slide.

So it does.

She leans. There's a split-second "PHUT!" and immediately she says something, probably to cover-up the noise.

I sat there amazed. I had witnessed a real girl in real life slide in a fart. It was such a turn on.

So, anyone else? Feel free to post girl fart stories!

tubmyk2
15th August 2009, 03:33 PM
Every morning my girlfriend farts. The first one usually doesn't stink but by the 3rd they start to smell a little. Lately she's getting annoyed with me ass-diving every time she lets one go but I used to be down there every time she farted.

Rikod
15th August 2009, 06:09 PM
My wife (see avatar) farted in my face last night. Thanks to the LMT clips I have been showing her, her dirty talk is getting fantastic!

raulroquell
15th August 2009, 06:32 PM
My cute friend Jamie always farts around me and last night was no exception. I work at a club at night and she always hangs with me (even though her man hates it) and her and I are always leaning in the others direction and farting towards each other. Last night she cupped a few and stuck them in my face and of course I had to repay her but shes always the one starting the fart fights! Of course I always lose but thats something I'll never let her know I do on purpose... Her farts smell pretty good with the slight poop smell to them so I know she always has to poop when shes gassy.... maybe I'll work that angle with her as well. Ah, the potential is endless.....

meth1
16th August 2009, 05:30 AM
hmmm, the last time i heard a girl fart was on my leather couch, brrrap! haha i was having people over for wine, were all close and one of my female friends leaned over towards the girl next to her and let on go. lol they know i think its sexy but i dont perv out over it. besides that evertime my ladyfriend comes over i get a face full. though i posted on here almost two years ago how i was on a bus travelling and these girls were infront of me who wer really cute got out on the bathroom break..the walls in the bathroom must have been thin to say the least cuz i heard two loud farts through the wall then one of them laughing after. i left the washroom to have a smoke and i smiled a non pervy smile at them...they just didnt realize i heard and thought it was really hot.