PDA

View Full Version : Question

mike1985
28th November 2006, 04:33 PM
I've got a question to all guys who have girls/wifes farting for them. Was it difficult to persuade them to do it in front of you? How did you do that? Are your girl friends rather shy or daring? What was their first reaction? How now it goes?
I've got a girl friend & she would like to fart for me but she is doing it very rare because of her biology, bad luck :(

Karl
28th November 2006, 04:41 PM
My girl fart so well especially night time.She's brazilian,and her diet is full of beans,cereal and coke .But in the past there was some problems with other gf.

proudtosay
28th November 2006, 09:38 PM
Well I've only had one girlfriend that embraced it. It was incredible. We were talking and all of the sudden I brought up fetishes. She said she didn't have any and then asked me if i did. I said yes. I was reluctant to tell her at first, and she said she promised she wouldn't find it wierd. I said farting. When we got to my house I couldn't believe my luck the second we got to my room, she ripped a monster fart.

DesLugath
28th November 2006, 10:10 PM
Actually it was quite easy i admitted to the fact that i had a fetish and then at that moment my wife sat on my face and farted it was like the sound of an elephant.......................................... ........ ::laughcry
Ok ok i was just kidding what i meant to say was that i wish i had a wife that would submit willlingly to my fetish. ::cry

mike1985
28th November 2006, 10:35 PM
Don't be sad Destrega... Girls are... rather shy and what's incredible & unfair is that girls have their own fantasies and it's ok but our fantasies are unacceptable for them...
When I was with my girl she couldn't believe that i wasn't joking telling her the truth. It was so embarrassing... But then she accepted it. Shame that we are no longer together, she didn't even farted in front of me... Girls are so hard in that way...

Guzara
29th November 2006, 12:29 AM
well, at least , we can hope that there will be more and more womans and girls who will understand our fetish. ::write

And thanks for bringing us your experiences, I always love to read them!