PDA

View Full Version : A story I just wrote this evening.

gary2112
12th August 2009, 05:29 AM
A little bit of work on my part, and hopefully a welcome contribution to the forum?

-Gary

My personal hell in a long term care facility:

There I was, laying in a hospital room in Atlanta. I remembered the accident…the flashing lights of the ambulance and police cars. The pain as they pulled me from the wreckage of my Prius…the complaints about the lack of any ID, and my complete inability to move or speak. I remembered hearing about this condition before.. Locked In Syndrome they called it….on one of those boring medical shows you watch at 2am when nothing else is on. Completely aware of the world around you, able to see…to think…all your senses work but you’re trapped. Paralysis in it’s most complete form. I was completely terrified, and I couldn’t even cry.

The first thing I noticed about her was her light vanilla perfume. Her name was Audry, and she was my extended care nurse. She would bathe me, check on my IV, talk with other nurses and doctors about my state. They had all concluded quite wrongly that I was in a coma. Not so, as I’ve already explained. As such, they spoke as though I was not there. Cruel at times. How’s The Veg doing? The stiff still with us? Things like that. Other times the nurses would have their woman to woman relationship talks while making up my bed, sponge bathing me, changing my IV and what not. At this point my muscles have atrophied to the point I’d not be able to move even if I recovered. My sadness was peaking, I have to say. No control over anything, scared, in an unknown place, with people treating me like an object. “My god he’s so bone skinny isn’t he?” said Audry to her colleague. It was true. Even before the accident I was a scant 160lbs at 5’11” tall. Now…weeks upon end with just IV drippings….I had to be 115-120. Just rags of flesh over a brittle skeleton.

One afternoon, around 1pm Audry came into my room with her lunch. Some kind of birthday party was happening at the nurse’s station that I could tell she didn’t want to be part of. She brought the sponge bathing stuff with her as well and closed the door, sitting at my bedside, and began to stuff herself silly with egg salad sandwiches, what looked like onion soup and a really large carton of chocolate milk. Man, could she pack it away! She wasn’t skinny at all mind you, nor was she fat. She had a nice curvy figure and was about my height. I’d put her at maybe 170lbs. I must say, with that pretty face and body she’d not be kicked out of any sane man’s bed! In any event, after she finished her lunch she proceeded to do the sponge bath, though haphazardly and in a hurried fashion. Then she left to do her rounds.

About 3 hours later I was awoken from whatever you’d call my kind of sleep in my condition, by Audry coming into the room. A lot heavier steps than usual, pushing things out of her way aggressively, roughly checking my IV, pushing me around as she changed my bed in a fashion that I’m sure would have gotten her fired had anyone been watching. When she was finished, my head had been whacked off the bedrail several times, and I was in a lot of pain. She made her way over to the door, and closed it over as if she was going to bathe me, but she’d already done that today. Odd…

She approached my bedside staring down at me with a scowl. She had a couple of tears streaming down her face, and she sat down on the visitors chair, half doubled over with her face in her hands. “That sexist fucker Drake thinks he can put his hands on anyone he wants and get away with it! If I didn’t have a 5 year old….I’d fucking leave!” So… the story becomes more clear. Doctor William Drake was the attending physician on this floor. Must’ve rubbed poor Audry the wrong way. It sure had her upset…I could tell because as she sobbed, I could hear her stomach grumble and boil, and she cursed it a few times as she continued mumbling about Drake.

“All men are the fucking same. But you….you useless shit. What are you staring at? Why are your fucking eyes always half open anyway?” She put her long straight auburn hair up in a ponytail as she spoke, and stood up next to the bed. She locked the door to the room with the deadbolt, and climbed up onto the bed. She straddled my head, facing my feet. I could see up her white skirt to the curve of her amazing bottom, and the thin cotton panties covering it. Slowly she squatted down over my head, and I could feel the sting of the fabric pressing against my face. She positioned herself so that my nose slid into the valley of her buttcrack. It smelled very musky down there, and I was getting scared. Did she plan to suffocate me? God help me! What was she doing?

“bbbbbbrrrrrrrRRRRRRROOOMMPHH!!!” A wave of humid air seeped out of her ass and hung stuck to my face like a coat of latex paint. The smell…rotten eggs, old vegetable stew….I felt my gag reflex, but my body didn’t respond. Involuntarily I breathed in through my nose….”pppppphhhrrrrrrrt---rrrtt---rrrrrt----fffoooooshhhHHH!” AGAIN a wave of putridity assaulted my senses, but it burned! My god it actually felt like pepper-spray was being sprayed into my nostrils it was so damned hot…please…please someone come in and make her stop!! PLEASE!! Audry…no more for the love of “BRRRRAAAMMFF!!” …….please…..”BBBRRRRAMMMFF FF!!” The choking stench felt almost as if it were a solid object inside my lungs…itching and burning them as I lay there helpless.

Then…I heard a gurgle from above me, emanating from Audry’s intestines like nothing I’ve heard before. ‘Fuck…my legs are hurting squatting like this. Too bad for you Mr. John Doe…I need to sit down, and your bony little face is going to do just fine.” With that, she hitched up her skirt and sat he ass right on my poor skull with all of her weight. God…it hurt so bad…I saw stars…my ears rang….I can’t breath….”BRRROOOMP!” She farted again…agony….crushing pain….her gas isn’t dissipating at all now..just straight into my sinuses, undiluted by air….”I can’t smell it at all, John Doe. You’re like a fucking fart receptacle! Hahaha” she laughed. Every jiggle I felt as her ass pulverized my poor head into the mattress. “oooh god…you worthless asshole…your’re not gonna like these….Choke on em!” she said, as she rubbed her gurgling abdomen. She lifted up enough to slide the ass of her panties to the side and grabbed the petroleum jelly from the night stand. She put a tiny dab of it on the end of my nose, and sat down on it with all of he crushing weight. Ohh god…my eyes are crushed….my head feels like it’s going to pop under her uncaring weight. I feel my nose slipping inside her moist, tight asshole. It clenches as it reluctantly slips down onto my face, sealing my nose completely from the outside world.

Audry grunted audibly as I felt her gas whoosh rapidly into my nasal cavity…bringing with it indescribable acrid pain and stench…some sliding out my tear ducts, making my ears pop with backpressure….then inflating my lungs. “Grrrrrfffffffffffffffffffftttt”
Ahhhh..”Brrrrrrrffffffffffffffffffffff†“Oh yeah. Fuck this feels good, and I don’t have to get nauseous choking on my own stink for a change. Suffer in it you useless vegetable.” Said Audry in a breathy, half whispered, uncaring voice. “Gntttttttppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrttt!” Christ…the pain! My lungs are over-inflating, my ears are cracking and popping with the pressure she’s building up…my head is squashed so far into the mattress it looks like she’s sitting on a headless love doll. Her butt is spread out wide over my face, her legs out in front of her, with all of her weight bearing down. Her merciless, endless farts keep coming… one after the other, each worse than the one before… by the grace of god I somehow lose conciousness.

When I awaken, the night shift nurse is writing on my chart. I can tell I’ve been cleaned up, as I can’t feel the sticky petroleum jelly on my face anymore. My head feels like it has been crushed in a vice, and my neck clearly has something wrong with it’s vertebrae from being over-extended, and with every involuntary breath I can smell only the remnants of Audry’s relentless barrage of farts. My lungs are gurgling with every breath as well…I can only assume she burst some of my alveoli and it’s trickles of blood bubbling in there. My hearing is shaky at best…like having a cold on an airplane flight. It’s like my eardrums are muffled with cotton. She made a mess out of me….simply sitting there in comfort and farting on my face….like any woman would do to a chair. Sitting there in disbelief I watch the night shift nurse, Carol ( a lovely, curvaceous 40-something milf with blonde hair in a bob), come to my bedside. Biting her lower lip and looking quickly around with a mischievous grin on her face, she turned away from the bed, backed up and grabbed my hair. Pushing my face into her tight blue scrub pants she let out a long, sour, oily tuna fart. Half sitting on my head and face to hold it in place, she let go of my hair and placed her hands on her lap. Again she eased out a fishy, stinking, hot fart while occasionally looking around to see no one was coming near the room. She just sat there, squashing my face on the side of the bed, saying nothing. I wept in my mind as this beauty dropped gut bomb after gut bomb calmly, with the occasional quiet sigh of relief, while casually sitting on my face and head. She looked at her watch, eased out another fart. Folded her hands, blew another one over my helpless, tortured face. Sat a little more weight on me and let a greasy, viscous blast drain out of her backside, pile-driving over my face as her bum squashed me senseless. After ten minutes she rose, adjusted my position in the bed and crinkled her nose at the particularly thick smell of her lingering flatulence, and went about her rounds.

There were a whole floor of these women! Is this what they all do to coma patients when no prying eyes can see them? Unknown to each other, let alone the outside world…My god! Can I swallow my tongue and be done with it? Am I to be trapped here for years until I succumb to the ravages of old age!? Heaven above…please have mercy!

-Continued?

rashin321
12th August 2009, 07:01 AM
Prius? was it powder blue Rofl..but now to the serious part, nice story keep writing you have some talent

gary2112
12th August 2009, 02:01 PM
Thanks Rashin321. I've done a few stories over the years under different pen-names when the mood strikes me.

rayeknor
12th August 2009, 05:55 PM
That was pretty good, keep it coming!

mephistofele
12th August 2009, 07:03 PM
damn....a very good story man !!
let us read your others stories please :)

1313Jr.1313
13th August 2009, 09:43 AM
incredible... just incredible. love the story and can't wait for more. ::great ::great ::great ::great