PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have trouble getting a girlfriend like me?

razkay
12th August 2009, 04:31 AM
I avoid clubs and bars. I have to resort approaching women during the day when I'm out and about. I'm seriously thinking about getting some hobbies which will help me with meeting people.

I'm 25 years old and never had a girlfriend. I've had multiple one night stands, but no relationships. I'm not terrible with women at all. My main problem is I really ddidn't have the enthusiasm to pursue a relationship in my early 20's. And I used to be terribly shy afflicted with the nice guy syndrome.

Any tips on the best places to put myself out there and meet women? I know the best way to start a relationship is to meet someone doing the same thing as you (hobby, school, etc).

Anyone care to share their stories? Whether you have a hard time attracting women, or if you always have someone.

walter42
12th August 2009, 05:22 AM
A lot of people on here, I'm sure, are the same way, especially as this forum is dedicated to an obscure fetish which would be seen off-putting by most women.

Seems like you have a good, realistic approach to it. Continue with any hobbies you have, find some sort of social aspect to them, and pursue it thoroughly.

SionDS
13th August 2009, 04:56 AM
This my not very practical advice, but if you are not locked down in a serious career yet, get a job where you will be surrounded by women, then ask them out either when they leave the job, or you do. You'll need a job to get paid anyway, so why not have one where you can pick up girls?

If you dont want to comitte to a hobby, do some volunteer work. A weekend here, and weekend there, it will look good on your resume and you will also meet women, usually hippy women, which have their own set of pros and cons.

The pros being they are some of the most open minded women you will meet when it comes to fetishes. ::great

ffantasy1
15th August 2009, 03:19 PM
It really depends on your current situation. If you're still in college or some form of schooling, you can obviously meet girls there. If you've got a job, you can try to pick up women from work (unless you work in an environment surrounded mostly by men).