PDA

View Full Version : I Need Answers!?!?!?!?

r1ckyfbaby
8th August 2009, 10:19 PM
OK GUYS JUS LAST NITE WE WERE ALL WATCHING TV AND SHE(FAMILY MEMBER DAT FART)...WAS COMPLAININ ABOUT HER IBS SYNDROME TALKING ABOUT HER STOMACH HURTS AND AS THE TV WAS TURNED UP REAL LOUD SHE LEANED OVER HEAD DOWN ASS IN THE AIR AND FARTED...NOW I THOUGHT I WAS TRIPPING (CUZ WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT AFTER HOW SHE ACTED WHEN I TOLD HER I LIKED IT).....MAYBE 3 OR 4 MINUTES PASSED SHE LEANED OVER AGAIN AND PUSHED OUT A SQUEAKY FART NOW MY LIL SISTER CAUGHT THAT ONE SHE SAID "EWWWW"...(THE FARTER) SAID SOOO THEY DONT SMELL ITS ALL AIR THEN SHE SAT UP AND WHSPERED TO ME.......(YOU CANT SMELL ANYTHING CAN YOU) AND I SAID NAWW WHY SHE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING.................NOW WEN SHE LEFT MY HOUSE WE ENDED UP TEXTING ABOUT SOME STUFF SHE LEFT OVER HERE.....AS WE WERE TEXTING I TELL HER "O I DIDNT SMELL IT BUT I HEARD BOTH OF THEM CLEARLY".......N SHE STARTING LAUGHING....N SAID I WAS IN PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW WHEN I TOLD HER I LIKED IT A FEW MONTHS AGO SHE SAID EWWWWW AND TOLD ME THAT SHES NOT N2 IT!

effingbillgates
8th August 2009, 10:35 PM
> I Need Answers!?!?!?!?

What are your questions?

r1ckyfbaby
8th August 2009, 11:13 PM
My questions are..

1.why is she doing like that

2.is she sendin sign wit da farting n whispering

3.what should i do

4.how do i go from there

splat
8th August 2009, 11:21 PM
1- Because you're a dumbshit.
2- Probably, but you're a dumbshit.
3- Stop being a dumbshit.
4- Gain sentience.

DesLugath
8th August 2009, 11:38 PM
She is probably just messing with you because she knows you like it. Is this your cousin or something?

Beef1987
9th August 2009, 12:07 AM
Nothing wrong enjoyin a wholesome family fart, it just shouldn't go to the next level. Incest is wrong.

Btw, people should stop typing with capslock cause whenever I read something with caps, in my mind it's like someone is shouting what's written. ::roll

influence
10th August 2009, 12:15 PM
1. she's doing it like that because she wants to turn you on
2. she's totally sending you a sign and probably wants to fart on your face
3. you should make awkward sexual advances toward your "family member dat fart"
4. kys

r1ckyfbaby
10th August 2009, 09:11 PM
na its not my cuzn my mom been knowin hers for years we jus grew up around each otha n did somethings

FartPallete
10th August 2009, 09:54 PM
she's fucking with you man

r1ckyfbaby
10th August 2009, 10:56 PM
lololol ok but wat do i do,say, orhow do i go about it

fartman615
10th August 2009, 11:04 PM
I say enjoy those precious moments cause its kinda rare when a girl teases you with farts. I mean I've had my share of farts & its still a rare occasion, even if they're cool with it.

dolgerforkabone
10th August 2009, 11:33 PM
is this made up? cuz it seems like ur fantasy more than a tru story. first of all, u title this "I NEED ANSWERS?!!!!!" when u just want to write a story? if im wrong, then correct me wrong

FartPallete
11th August 2009, 07:23 AM
who knows. but I still think she is fucking with him.

raginbullrider
11th August 2009, 02:06 PM
I need answers as to why you post IS ALL CAPS!

r1ckyfbaby
11th August 2009, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by dolgerforkabone
is this made up? cuz it seems like ur fantasy more than a tru story. first of all, u title this "I NEED ANSWERS?!!!!!" when u just want to write a story? if im wrong, then correct me wrong

Why would i need answers if its made up bruh???........i wouldnt b doin all this i rather came to yall (the fart masters) then make an ass of myself!

effingbillgates
11th August 2009, 09:40 PM
Was it a mistake in your first post, or are you actually talking about a family member whose farts turned you on?

splat
12th August 2009, 03:25 AM
I have no idea. This guy is an imbecile. But, on the plus side, it seems the neanderthals haven't gone extinct yet. The scientific community will be abuzz.

dolgerforkabone
12th August 2009, 07:20 AM
u dont seem like u need any answers at all, ur asking us what 1+1 when u are a grown man... like that guy splat said, ur a dumbshit, and stop being a dumbshit and figure it out by urself, dont be scared to ask her why

Super_Fart
12th August 2009, 10:12 PM
everytime I see a thread like this, I lose faith in humanity.

1313Jr.1313
13th August 2009, 08:33 AM
you'd probably get a better response if you didn't make it out to be a family member instead of a family friend.

r1ckyfbaby
13th August 2009, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
you'd probably get a better response if you didn't make it out to be a family member instead of a family friend.

it is a friend of the family!!

SionDS
13th August 2009, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Beef1987
Incest is wrong.

If incest is wrong, I dont want to be right! ::funny

r1ckyfbaby
13th August 2009, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by SionDS

Incest is wrong.

now u guys r just plain ol sickwitit now

1313Jr.1313
14th August 2009, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by SionDS

Incest is wrong.

lol, incest? more like WINcest ::great

Mudofale
16th August 2009, 10:28 PM
http://void.iddqd.cz/30-of-women-demotivational-poster-1229200458.jpg

and also

http://www.demotivatorblog.com/wp-content/uploads/yapb_cache/capslock.cltllwxqnrwwwcss0s44cgs8k.ap2qhjyqp08cgc0 c80ss4cco4.th.jpeg

If shes a friend of the family then ask her out if shes in your family then tell her to gtfo before you go Barry Bonds on her ass <.<