PDA

View Full Version : To everyone

Alien_Girl
7th August 2009, 10:45 PM
I have received all your e-mails and private messages and would like to thank you all for the support.
This is a really good community of people at least the ones with manners.
I read the threads and the racism was silly but I was happy to read that not everyone thinks that way and there are people who are better than that.
I was a bit hurt when my clip was posted right away after putting it up.
Especially since I went out of my way to get you guys another fart clip.
It's not always easy to make them when you juggle a lot of things in life.
I also do not make much of a living making fart clips.
I had a few plans before the drama and since I have seen the support I will proceed with them.

Plan 1
I understand that this economy is hard for a lot of us and although I am still going to sell clips (as cheap as possible) I will make some special to post here for people who cannot afford clips. Those take a little bit longer because it is not always easy for me to get my camera ready every time I have to fart.
But I will be posting freebies for every fart clip I post on clips4sdale.
They will be different so it is fair to the people who pay.

Plan 2
I wanted to meet you guys in a webcam chat and I'm doing my research to find a place where no one gets charged.
I looked into livevideo.com and cam4.com but if anyone knows of a better place that has no rules and does not charge please let me know.
I will make a night to hang out with you guys and get to know whoever comes in.
This will be free. I'll also try and make sure I am extra gassy that night.

Plan 3
I want to recruit more girls out of my friends who I know love to fart. This will take time because this economy is keeping everyone busy and clips4sale really doesn't make a lot of money.
So it's not like I can entice them with that.

The reason I have thought of doing all of this, is because you guys have been wonderful and I like to keep a friendship with my fans.

I have been working on a new face fart video and I will be putting that up soon.

hypertom
7th August 2009, 10:58 PM
Hello Alien Girl

good news and a great plan

pdizzle84
7th August 2009, 11:16 PM
Great news. ::great

Alien_Girl
7th August 2009, 11:32 PM
Thank you guys!
Hopefully we will have some progress from the cam and the new clips by the end of the weekend

Oneironaut
7th August 2009, 11:35 PM
Sounds great!
I'll always support you ::great

walter42
8th August 2009, 12:02 AM
If no nudity is not a problem, justin.tv and blogtv are options for the webcam chat.

fartman89
8th August 2009, 02:17 AM
Sounds great, Alien Girl, I love your positive attitude :)

DesLugath
8th August 2009, 02:58 AM
Great plans and spoken like a true fart fetish diplomat! You should be the president of female farters. ::funny

medak
8th August 2009, 03:58 AM
hey ive neve rbought a clip from you yet but i just wanna say i love your attitude...most fart fetish models can be a bit rude when you really get a chance to talk to them but i see that youre not and well to me it makes you all the more attractive as a friend and as a beautiful fart queen. keep up the good work, god bless and good luck, whichever one you believe in lol

fartsucker123
8th August 2009, 06:24 AM
LOL ::roll

fenrye
8th August 2009, 08:28 AM
yeah, great attitude and im looking forward to the chat! keep up the good work! ::great

1313Jr.1313
8th August 2009, 11:38 AM
way to handle it maturely and in such a way as to help all parties involved and let everyone win. i can't wait for this ball to get rolling and i wish you good luck ::great ::great

Alien_Girl
8th August 2009, 09:51 PM
Hey guys first off thank you all for your response.
I was thinking of going live this sunday 12 eastern 9pm pacific U.S. time for those who can make it.
I know that is late but that is the best I can do for now.
I found that livevideo is the best out of all the options.
If you do not have a livevideo profile it is free and easy to make.
Here is where I will be at that time.
http://www.livevideo.com/liveshow/AlienFartGirl
Hope to see you all there!

Mudofale
16th August 2009, 08:40 PM
How about Plan 4 where we go on a rampage and kill anyone who has posted a video that was posted on the clip site minutes later, That plan sounds like more fun I already got the sling shot I found a long ass time ago just tell me who to shoot ::bam ::bam ::bam ::bam

DudeGuy90
17th August 2009, 05:08 AM
stickam doesn't charge

Mudofale
17th August 2009, 04:55 PM
stickcam is more of a video chat room not so much typing mostly just video feed and it's laggy sometimes.