PDA

View Full Version : Just sayin Hi and I'm farting again :)

FartinTart
1st August 2009, 03:48 AM
Hey guys. Just droppin a line to say hi. I had stopped making videos a few months ago but was still updating my site. This week I made 2 new fart videos and added them to my clips4sale page if you wanted to take a look.

Love this forum and thanks for your support.

Emma aka FartinTart

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/15377 My Clips 4 Sale Store

http://www.fartintart.com My Fart Fetish Website 2 New Fart videos added each week.

nebasil
1st August 2009, 05:08 AM
Have you ever done "dancing" and farting? I would love to see you wiggle your ass while farting at the same time. Sounds like it mite be hard but I think your up to it!!

Please Keep up the great work! Your farts are hot!

Neb

fart4me12
1st August 2009, 08:33 AM
One of the best keep on fartin girl your farts sound so sexy ::great

samsite96
1st August 2009, 09:23 AM
Just wanted to say that you made some very nice clips and such a nice and sexy voice you have :)

Karl
1st August 2009, 04:24 PM
Emma,you have one of best fartsound around the world,your farts are long,loud and slow,just fantastic ::great

global_warmer01
1st August 2009, 04:50 PM
Can we have a sample please..............love your farts

FartinTart
1st August 2009, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by nebasil
Have you ever done "dancing" and farting? I would love to see you wiggle your ass while farting at the same time. Sounds like it mite be hard but I think your up to it!!

Neb

I could definately do that!

FartinTart
1st August 2009, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by global_warmer01

I have several samples on my site www.fartintart.com under the Free Videos Section

pdizzle84
1st August 2009, 09:25 PM
It's good to have you back Emma. New credit card coming in soon, so I'll definately be checkin ya out again by the end of next week. ::great

FartinTart
3rd August 2009, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by FartinTart

Originally posted by nebasil

Neb

I could definately do that!

I made this video today and will be live on my Clips4Sale (http://www.clips4sale.com/store/15377) Store at midnight! Enjoy!

guffer
3rd August 2009, 08:46 PM
I have several samples on my site www.fartintart.com under the Free Videos Section
erm, is it just me or has the free clips section not worked for quite some time ?
http://fartintart.com/wp/?cat=40

looks like it hasn't been touched for quite a while and none of the videos work for me. :(

FartinTart
4th August 2009, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by guffer

erm, is it just me or has the free clips section not worked for quite some time ?

looks like it hasn't been touched for quite a while and none of the videos work for me. :(

The videos are high quality and take a minute or two to load. If you click the link wait until the play button on the bottom of the actual video shows up and hit it to play the video. These are short samples of the HUNDREDS of videos inside the site for members. The videos inside the site and the samples are all in .wmv format.
Let me know if you still can't see it. I update the blog once a week and add 2 NEW videos each week. I just added 2 new videos inside the members section today and the actual blog post, in the free side of the blog, will be updated on Wednesday.

Let me know if you have any more questions. I pride myself on my site/blog and clips4sale store. If somethings not working I want to know about it and also, on the other hand, don't want people thinking it's not working when it actually is.

Thanks and enjoy guys!
Emma

guffer
4th August 2009, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by FartinTart

Originally posted by guffer

The videos are high quality and take a minute or two to load. If you click the link wait until the play button on the bottom of the actual video shows up and hit it to play the video. These are short samples of the HUNDREDS of videos inside the site for members. The videos inside the site and the samples are all in .wmv format.
Let me know if you still can't see it. I update the blog once a week and add 2 NEW videos each week. I just added 2 new videos inside the members section today and the actual blog post, in the free side of the blog, will be updated on Wednesday.

Let me know if you have any more questions. I pride myself on my site/blog and clips4sale store. If somethings not working I want to know about it and also, on the other hand, don't want people thinking it's not working when it actually is.

Thanks and enjoy guys!
Emma
Actually, I've just checked and it appears to work fine with Firefox but not IE. Can anyone else confirm this ?

FartinTart
4th August 2009, 05:50 PM
I only use IE and it works for me.

raulroquell
4th August 2009, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by global_warmer01
If you already love her farts, why are you asking for a sample you dumb FUCK!!!

arseworshipper
5th August 2009, 02:27 AM
Um, he's asking for a sample because he loves her farts? Who does that make the dumb fuck?

dsmiyh338
5th August 2009, 05:39 AM
:ohmy OWNED! ::roll

fartsucker123
5th August 2009, 07:59 AM
hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyoooooouuuuuuu gggggggguuuuuuuyyyyyyysssss

FartPallete
10th August 2009, 10:06 PM
well hi to you too. and glad to see you farting again